42%
Tape gag
58%

Total votes: 431

BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

That's actually a pretty hard decision, if you would've asked me one or two years ago I would've said TAPE.

But now that has kinda shifted, I prefer the more "professional" equipment now, so I think I'd go with the ballgag.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Tape is more comfortable for hours on emd.
Second Attempt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Second Attempt »

I like both however a wraparound tape gag will always be me preference.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Bah, I hate gag polls. I literally can't choose a favourite, and not just between these two. Love a good cleave too. As the captor, I try to interchange gags over the course of a TUG, get as much variety as possible.

So yeah, no vote. Haha.
Deleted User 3248

Post by Deleted User 3248 »

Tape are too cool , that beautifull sound when some one rip off some pices
Deleted User 3260

Post by Deleted User 3260 »

Nothing Better than see some one in front of you with duct tape and an evil smile saying : the time to talk is over
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Tape for sure, just the feeling wrapped around you're mouth.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

It's a toss-up. Tape covers the lower half of the face, and thus draws attention to the sub's eyes. By contrast, a ball gag draws attention to the sub's lips.

They're both great in their own regard, but it kind of depends whether your sub has sexier lips, or eyes.
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

For the aesthetic appeal, I like ballgags, the way a persons lips frame the ball is very sexy, also I like it when a person drools. Problem is, unless you get a panel ballgag or something similar, it doesn't actually reduce the noise. To properly reduce noise, a stuffed mouth with tape covering from under the nose to all the way down on the jaw, it is very effective.
Enriquezi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Enriquezi »

Beautiful thing about tape is that i have seen it be a nice finishing layer on top of almost any gag, including ball gags ;)

although for this specific poll, ball gags have always been a personel favorite
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Ball gag for me, please! I know it looks less damsel-y and kinda suggests more DSM than B, but it just feels more bondagy.
Deleted User 3466

Post by Deleted User 3466 »

I love both, to an extent I will use both at the same time buuuut, tape allows to be wrapped around multiple times like [mention]BoundJana[/mention] profile pic and it allows the Dom to stuff socks or cloth into the subs mouth then tape up
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

I like the look of a ballgag much more, though I think I would use a tape gag more often.
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Tape for life , i love the sound and see someone with it in the hands with bad/funny intentions
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

Tape. Mainly for aesthetics.

I don't want my pretty Damsel's face distorted with a ball gag, and when I do tape gags, her mouth is already stuffed with panties, so it's effective, too.
Be well.
Play safe.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Super hard decision.
I voted ball gag because it makes me drool and I like it aesthetically. It's the better option for humiliation.

However a tape gag is a pretty great alternative, it's giving me another feeling and with stuffing I am much more quieter.
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

Yeah it's really up to whatever you're going for. Tape for effectiveness or the ball for aesthetics. In my experiences, I've always enjoyed ball gags more on my subs however.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I prefer seeing damsels gagged with a ball gag than tape (or OTM).
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I didn't see cleave gag in this poll--that would have been my choice.

A ballgag would be second, with tape a close third.

Cleave gags just have a more playful feel than a ball gag or tape. They're more comfortable, too.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Like Jana says: it's a tough question.

Ball gag can be fun for a quick tie up. Seeing your captives face with the ball stretching her lips is cute and sexy too and for humiliation it does,make her drool if you like that.

Tape by itself is useless. Tape, several strips, and packing is much more efficient at cutting out noise than a ball gag but the strips have to be long, almost to your ears, or wrapped round for security. Also tape is,much more comfortable,than a ball,after 20-30 minutes.

And bandana/scarves. One or two in the mouth, one as cleave and one over the top is excellent. Also a scarf over the mouth can back up tape or ball. Personally I have no preference for tape or scarf.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I'm good with any of the regular gags--ball, tape, or cleave. I guess I prefer the cleave gag.

[mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] is right about tape, it's pretty useless, by itself. If used with a ball gag or a cleave gag, it can make the gag a little more effective, and at least help hold together a cleave gag.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Tape all the way. I've never been a fan of ball gags and tape gags are very comfortable to wear.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
wHolly70
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wHolly70 »

I would have to opt for ball gag myself. If tape didn't hurt so much, it may work better for me, but I definitely like the ball gag better personally. Plus, drool can be kind of a good thing for me
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

wHolly70 wrote: 4 years ago I would have to opt for ball gag myself. If tape didn't hurt so much, it may work better for me, but I definitely like the ball gag better personally. Plus, drool can be kind of a good thing for me
Maybe try bondage tape. It has no adhesive and only sticks to itself. All the tape goodness with none of the pain.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago
wHolly70 wrote: 4 years ago I would have to opt for ball gag myself. If tape didn't hurt so much, it may work better for me, but I definitely like the ball gag better personally. Plus, drool can be kind of a good thing for me
Maybe try bondage tape. It has no adhesive and only sticks to itself. All the tape goodness with none of the pain.
[mention]wolfman[/mention] has a great idea! We've used it in the past. I really don't know why we stopped.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic