42%
Tape gag
58%

Total votes: 431

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

It will have to be the tape gag for me, as when it comes to the subject of tieing up and gagging I am also a big fan of gagged sound effects, I prefure the gag sound effect of lips stuck shut and hearing the "hhhhmmmpp HHHMMPPH " and that kind of gag sound effect gives me more of heavy heart and a blushing vibe. Wilst the ball gag dosn't have much of a sound impact as you can almost hear them talking clear spoken words.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Tights wrote: It will have to be the tape gag for me, as when it comes to the subject of tieing up and gagging I am also a big fan of gagged sound effects, I prefure the gag sound effect of lips stuck shut and hearing the "hhhhmmmpp HHHMMPPH " and that kind of gag sound effect gives me more of heavy heart and a blushing vibe. Wilst the ball gag dosn't have much of a sound impact as you can almost hear them talking clear spoken words.

This right here is why I love tape gags.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

I have to say even in everyday life situations the wrapping/unwrapping sound of duct tape is a real trigger for me..

So yea, 100% duct tape

RaeGray4477
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RaeGray4477 »

Tights wrote: It will have to be the tape gag for me, as when it comes to the subject of tieing up and gagging I am also a big fan of gagged sound effects, I prefure the gag sound effect of lips stuck shut and hearing the "hhhhmmmpp HHHMMPPH " and that kind of gag sound effect gives me more of heavy heart and a blushing vibe. Wilst the ball gag dosn't have much of a sound impact as you can almost hear them talking clear spoken words.

Definitely why I prefer tape. The muffled noise made with the gag is ever so slightly different with different gags and it totally makes a difference 👍
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

A good tape gag both sounds better when grumbled into and is more versatile.

That aside it's also better looking aesthetically to me. I've left the world of directly applying duct tape to the skin but gaffing tape and medical tape are much better.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
MouthTaper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MouthTaper »

Why not both? ;) You could apply a few cheek-to-cheek strips of duct tape over the ball gagged mouth. Really like the look of this, personally... Especially with microfoam tape!
Boundnwrapped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundnwrapped »

Tape. Always liked wrap around tape gags when gagging and been gagged. Dont like been gagged with ballgags as hurts my jaw
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

I don't like ball gag cause it deforms too much the face of the damsel.
#TeamTape
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
Shiina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shiina »

I prefer ball gags but tape gags look super sexy
zora963

Post by zora963 »

tiedjay wrote: 4 years ago I have to say even in everyday life situations the wrapping/unwrapping sound of duct tape is a real trigger for me..
Same, the sound of tape coming off the roll is so sensually charged. I love the look of a tape gag way more too.

Also, I don't like the idea of using ball gags since they can result in injuries like split lips or jaw pains.
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

Definitely a ballgag! Feels more humiliating, especially with the uncontrollable drooling it can cause.
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

Tape gag. Wrap it around the head then under the chin and over the top of the head. Seals the sub up tight.
yes_mistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by yes_mistress »

I preferred to be gagged with duct tape especially with PVC or microfoam tape. I think wrapped tape gag is more effective than the ball gag. But the combination of them would also perfect. I agree ball gag looks really sexy but silence is my top priority. 🤫
Keep me nice and tight. Mmmpph mmmpphh.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

I like both, but I prefer the feeling of being ballgagged.
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
MAgrippaLFcos3xfecit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MAgrippaLFcos3xfecit »

Ball gags are predictably secure and easy to use. Tape can get stuck in her hair, is usually painful to tear off, and can be compromised by sweat, saliva, etc. No contest to this guy...
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

I been tape gagged before so i go with that for now. I like the way the ball gag looks but i don't know how it feels like so i can't really throw my point of view there.
Lordmelbury
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lordmelbury »

A stuffed mouth with a tap gag :D
Shepard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shepard »

Duct tape! Preferably wrapped around neatly and quite tightly 5-7 times. Nothing taking up the whole lower face and not tight enough you go completely puffed up and red. If I’m being kidnapped, they’re going to want to keep me shut up and I’m not going to want droll on my designer polo, so duct tape is the only option!
AceRimmer103
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AceRimmer103 »

Tape all the way. It looks great, I love applying it and I just love the noise it makes as it unsticks itself from the roll. It just gets me excited haha
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Happytie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Happytie »

Actually, a knotted cleave gag or stuffed cleave.
MissTape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissTape »

I vastly prefer tape (I suppose my name implies as much), but I also wouldn't mind a ball gag as long as it's a part of a larger gag and ends up being completely covered my a lot of layers of tape!
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

I like both very much, but I find tape too easy to remove...once a ballgag is strapped round my head, it's not moving!
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

i always feel like ball gags might hurt a bit. but i never tried it so idk haha
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Ball gags look so uncomfortable and I don't like the look of them. I've never heard of them being used in general tie-up scenarios either. Either cloth or tape gags look more appealing to me.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

For me, a stuffed mouth with a tape gagg, wrapped around my head 3 or 4 times, is the one.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic