bondissimo site down

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

bondissimo site down

Post by tugfan »

Hey anyone getting Bindissimo site not working. been few months site not working for me
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]tugfan[/mention] You can get access to some of Bondissimo's stuff on ThisVid.

Not to badmouth the guy (some of his videos are fairly entertaining), but if you're a fan of that and you wanna get into the meat of things and see some real bondage, you need to check [mention]privateandrews[/mention]' videos.
They are seriously unparalleled and make Bondissimo's stuff look like mere child's play.

PrivateAndrew's stuff features SERIOUS ropework and SERIOUS gags.

My two cents.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Northstar05
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Northstar05 »

The site isn't down, it moved:

www.bondissimo.fr
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I checked few videos in your suggestion... and i can agree with you on this :)

Thanks [mention]Northstar05[/mention] for the updates...
Drake4

Post by Drake4 »

Thanks for the updates
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

I was searching the forum to find where Bondissimo's website went and I came across this thread. I am glad I found the link.

While I love (LOVE) privateandrews work, I also love Bondissimo's work. Can Bondissimo's ties be simple? In some videos, yes, but not all. Everyone has a different style. If you want rope bondage and be hogtied on the floor or hoisted and suspended into the air, you get tied by Bondissimo. If you want to be tied and have two or three rolls of duct tape surrounding your body and pinned to a pole or object and numerous gags where you can't even moan, then you get tied up by privateandrews. But Ive been in touch with a lot of guys who have been tied up by either/or and they said the experiences were the best ever (and some have been playing for a long time.)

Sorry to bump an old post, but I was just so glad to find this site again! I figured someone would have the answer here. Thanks!
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic