self hogtie

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
gothicbi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

self hogtie

Post by gothicbi »

wondering have people hogtied them selfs, any ideas for me to try out
Deleted User 9820

Post by Deleted User 9820 »

Got some advice, yeah.
1) Tie up your legs, and prepare another rope.
2) Loop up the second rope, so that it can fit juuust tighly enough around one wrist that it does not slip off. That will be for your wrists, doesn't need to be too tight. Keep that on your wrist, it will be handy.
3) Finallyy, prepare one last rope. You're going to want to fold it over, creating what is called a byte, or a loop in the middle. Feed the loose ends through the byte, and tie them off to your bound ankles somewhere, leaving yourself a few inches or more, depending on your flexibility.
4) Next, take the little loop you made with the byte, and put it right up to the wrist that has the coiled up rope on it. You're gonna want to arch your back almost as much as you can for this part
5) Then, slip your other hand through the rope around your wrist, with the other loop between them. Should be snug, but not too tight.
Finally, relax your back and legs, which will pull on the loop between your wrists, cinching it, and tightening the whole tie.

You can do this all after wrapping up your chest, and gagging yourself. Even after blindfolding yourself. It will take some doing to get the lengts of the ropes just right, but it will be worth it.

Keep safety shears nearby, and you should only need to cut the rope actually hogtying. However, in all likelihood, you should just be able to arch your back, bring your wrists and ankles closer, loosening the rope, and wiggle your wrists loose.
But BE SAFE!
Hope that helps, and have fun!
gothicbi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gothicbi »

it does help, thanks for the advice
Deleted User 9820

Good luck, stay safe, have fun.
gothicbi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gothicbi »

i will, going hogtie myself tonight
Deleted User 9820

Saw this was your only post so far. I'm gonna challenge you.
Take note of how the tie goes, and then write a post about it. Get your feet in the water. In the future, maybe I and others can recommend new techniques.
Have fun tonight
gothicbi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gothicbi »

i will, i also have leather hogtie restraints
Deleted User 9820

Use them, then, if you want. Pics of the process would be great, if you can manage
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I've tied myself plenty of times. Would be easier if I was more flexible.
gothicbi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gothicbi »

hogtied myself last night. using leather hogtie restraints, and rope
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Been tying myself for around 50 years now so had plenty of practice and can tie a very tight hogtie.

Obviously first tie your ankles, then any other rope on the legs. I usually tie above and below the knees. Next the gag of your choice. Then I take a 12m length of rope and tie it around my arms and body. Tie it off at the front. Next I get into a kneeling position on the bed. I loop a rope around my left wrist and put my hands behind me working around first the right wrist then around both a couple of times before working it between them to cinch it. Then I let it drop down behind me and with my fingers push it through the rope around my ankles. Depending on how much I have left I either tie it off there or work it back to the wrists and tie it off. Then it is just a matter of rolling onto my side then my stomach and everything tightens up.

Make sure your escape knife is on the floor, if you have got the ropes really tight you will need it. Being on the bed it is easy to slide off onto my knees which will release some of the tension when I want to get free.

Hope this helps, enjoy.
gothicbi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gothicbi »

will give it a try tonight and other times when the weather is warmer will do it outdoors
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Be sure to report your results. There is a distinct shortage of selfbondage tales on this site.
gothicbi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gothicbi »

there, is and i have hogtie restraints and rope, so any advice on how to make it more fun and safe
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic