Story Suggestions

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Story Suggestions

Post by wrathofcon »

Im experiencing writers block, and cannot think of any ideas for writing. So Im turning to you here for ideas for bondage related stories I can write that you want to see!

I would prefer them to be M/F. However, this is not set in stone, and I will consider other types of stories too.

I wont gaurentee at all that every promot I get will get a full story out of it. This is mostly to help get inspiration, though I will try and write as many as I can.

Also, if you feel its important that it be one or the other, specify if you want a more risque/adult story of a more general, family-friendly story (as family friendly as bondage writing can be, at least).
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

The best stories are those based on personal experience. with people you know. Usually, it's wise to change the names to protect the innocent (or guilty). Growing up, your best friend might have been "Steve Foster," but for your story purposes, that might change to "Barry Brown."

If you write more than one story with the same characters, keep them consistent. Establish the character, and don't let him/her get "out of character" without an explanation. If one of the main characters goes from "Luke Skywalker" in the first story, to "Darth Vader" in the next, readers are going to want to know how and why it happened.

Did you play TUGs as a kid or young adult? Write about it. Embellish it if you like, but embellish it too much, and it becomes fiction. Fiction is fine if labeled as such, but there is an old saying: "Don't bullshit a bullshitter." Don't say something's true, when it isn't. There's a 90% or better chance you'll get called on it, and most of the time, publicly.

And remember, when you do post a story, you are inviting comments and criticisms. Don't get upset when you get a negative.

Hope this helps.

Drawscore
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

drawscore wrote: 5 years ago The best stories are those based on personal experience. with people you know. Usually, it's wise to change the names to protect the innocent (or guilty). Growing up, your best friend might have been "Steve Foster," but for your story purposes, that might change to "Barry Brown."

If you write more than one story with the same characters, keep them consistent. Establish the character, and don't let him/her get "out of character" without an explanation. If one of the main characters goes from "Luke Skywalker" in the first story, to "Darth Vader" in the next, readers are going to want to know how and why it happened.

Did you play TUGs as a kid or young adult? Write about it. Embellish it if you like, but embellish it too much, and it becomes fiction. Fiction is fine if labeled as such, but there is an old saying: "Don't bullshit a bullshitter." Don't say something's true, when it isn't. There's a 90% or better chance you'll get called on it, and most of the time, publicly.

And remember, when you do post a story, you are inviting comments and criticisms. Don't get upset when you get a negative.

Hope this helps.

Drawscore
Sounds like something i would have written myself, based on my own semi-autographical (and admittedly overly-embellished) stories about my own TUGs experiences during my adolescence.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic