ISO a pal or two

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

ISO a pal or two

Post by bluemoon27 »

I really hate being this person, but it had to happen at some point, right? Here's my plight:

I've been a reader here for many years, and at one point I was frequently conversing with site members. However, I fell off and I don't have any people to talk about bondage with, or even potentially meet with, which is so unfortunate. I want online connections to people like myself who I can talk to about this kind of stuff so heres my deal.

I'm looking for men, preferably between 18-27 (I'm 19), who would interested in a new friend to talk about our common interests about. Bonus points if you live in Illinois or Iowa, considering the potential we really hit it off and decide to meet.

Sorry for being annoying lmao
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]bluemoon27[/mention] While I don't fit into the age group you specified, I'm fairly well equipped to offer you some advice on the subject of socializing with other forum users.

The vast majority of the M/M discussions, the banter and fun happens on the M/M stories themselves.
Quite a few of the users who mention feeling isolated/bored are users who stick to this section of the forum but completely miss out on the fact that 95% of M/M action happens on the Fictional Stories for Adults section.

I don't know if you follow Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag, but if you're looking to find other guys your age, that's where you should be looking. The thread is gorged with non-stop M/M banter, games, questionnaires, friendly arguments between members and all sorts of quirky stuff. Most of the guys I know on here who've formed close connections, met each other on that thread. The [mention]Socksbound[/mention] + [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] friendship being the most recent one I can think about.

Generally, if you jump into the livelier M/M threads, you have a very strong chance of building a strong connection to one or several members. We're like a big family, and from having seen your posts and knowing some of the stuff you like, I know for a fact that you'll fit right in.

The best two bits of advice I can give you are the following:
1 - Keep track of new stuff and lively discussion as they're unfolding.
I posted a quick guide on how to do that a few days ago: CLICK HERE TO READ

2 - Participate in the more active/lively story threads and read the comments other users are posting.
Most of the great friendships and connections I've seen here formed in the story comment sections themselves.

By simply asking for connections with guys between 18-27, you're pretty much opening yourself up to random connections with guys you may not necessarily have anything in common with. That can rapidly turn boredom into frustration.

By contrast, if you make yourself known and participate in story threads/discussions that you enjoy, you'll be garnering the attention of other guys following the same threads (and who by extension share your own kinks and interests).
Think about it.

I hope you decide to take my advice to heart.
This board is crazy lively and there are tons of fantastic threads and discussions unfolding as we speak.
It's unfortunate that many M/M guys seem unaware of what's happening. They're missing out big time.

Join in the fun, kiddo.
I think you'll be surprised at how many super fun people are sharing this board with us.
There's absolutely no reason for you to feel isolated.

P.s- I just tagged you on [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]'s latest tale.
I think it's something you'll greatly enjoy.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

I honestly just feel like it all revolves around my imposter syndrome lol. I've been here for a long time, but I've never really felt like a part of the community, whereas on places like Instagram I'm starting to really get some followers because I can post other kink content or Whateva.

But thanks for the advice, you're a doll
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]bluemoon27[/mention] I understand what you're saying, boy. Truly, I do.
But if you actually understand what I've been trying to tell you in my above message, you'll realise that you don't feel like a part of the community because you've never truly tried to take your place here.

You're on the sidelines, so to speak.
You've posted 13 times in the past year. That's not being very active.

If you actually give this place a fair shot and involve yourself more in the discussions and threads going on, you'll find that this place has a lot to offer. Join in on the fun. Put yourself out there. You can easily meet some cool guys on here and make some good friends, but you need to be involve yourself and enter the arena instead of staying on the sidelines and watching from a distance.

I tagged you on quite a few threads last night.
There's no reason for you to feel left out.
The door is wide open to you, kiddo.
All you have to do is step in and start building a name for yourself.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]bluemoon27[/mention] i had been a lurker for many years in here and only recently decided to become an active member. I’ve found the more you interact with people in here the more you will feel part of this amazing community. Where as you are saying you feel more at home on other places I’ve felt the exact opposite. Here I feel like I’m with family.

I’ve been lucky enough to strike up a number of friendships on here [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] being one, just from simply interacting on stories and other forum sections.

I recommend joining in on the surveys and poles in the tugs talk section of the forum, or any of the fun banter on stories like [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Bound & Gagged in a sleeping bag that’s where you will really feel like you belong
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic