Anyone want to help me write a Sleeping Bag Mummification Story?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Anyone want to help me write a Sleeping Bag Mummification Story?

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Hello I tried making some stories here awhile ago but now I was hoping I could ask for help if someone wanted to write a story for me, I'm just not that good at this stuff lol

I have this pic I made of the Beautiful Stephanie McMahon getting cocooned in a sleeping bag and I thought I expend apon it here's what I have
https://www.deviantart.com/cannibalandr ... -861973257

An elaborate kidnapping plot to capture the billion dollar princess Stephanie Mcmahon wrapping her up and stuffing her in over 10 Sleeping Bags each bag getting it's own unquiet wrapping style bundling her tighter and tighter till she's totally inescapably helpless! first Duct tape, then Electrical Tape, then Pallet wrap, then Ratchet Straps, then bungee cord, then Saran wrap, then Caution tape, then Hemp Ropes, then Nylon Ropes, and finally Packing Tape Imagine her super massive cocoon wobbling and wriggling like a big fat worm trying to move an inch!

No if some could take that and make into a fully detailed story with lots gagtalk and descriptions of what's happening to visualize what's happening that be really appreciated so hope someone will like the idea here lol

Another one I started but couldn't finish out the full idea would be this One
https://www.deviantart.com/cannibalandr ... -862742413

The Mummifier strikes again! This time on Maria while her huge mouth is wide open perfect for cramming the dirty towel rag that would muffle her perplexed grunts as she realized she was about to be in for a painful gagging, she was stuffed to the max and to make sure she couldn't scream even a little bit to alert someone he wrap gags her mouth over 50 times with duct tape, it made for a stunningly thick muzzle
How about the wrapping though? How would she be bound up, So to really make her sweat he rolled her up in a duvet, bundled with more tape, and then stuffed with in a Thick Sleeping bag, zipped up tight she could barely wriggle and looked on wide eyed as her head poked out from the hood, surely he was done she was completely helpless, but no next he would get a bodybag a big thick black leather bag and thick roll of clear plastic tarp, she would be wrapped and rolled up again and again like a sausage to be stuffed and buried in the back of his trunk! Sealed up tight and compacted, Maria blared out MMEEPPPHHFFMM I'm Trapped in the trunk! Wrapped in plastic tarps, sleeping bags, duvets and duct tape!

Check them out and let me know if you'd like to write a story with lots of thick intense layers of mummification :)