Self bondage tips

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Pesto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self bondage tips

Post by Pesto »

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has any tips for a more secure way to tie yourself up. I have mainly been using belts to do so but I struggle to find a good wrist bind that's secure but easy to get out of.
Put a sock in it!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Rope is best tie your ankles then tie round one wrist, out hands behind and work it round the other then alternate wrists and between then. Let the rope drop down behind you and work it through the rope round your ankles. Tie it off there. With practice you will manage a very tight hogtie. Make sure you have an es ape knife to cut yourself free if you can’t wriggle out of it.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Step 1: tie a rope's ends together so it makes a circle.
Step 2: twist it into an "8" shape, then fold it over into another circle.
Step 3: repeat until it's a little wider than both of your hands.
Step 4: slip your hands into the circle, and twist once.
Step 5: enjoy yourself!
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Redman wrote: 3 years ago Step 1: tie a rope's ends together so it makes a circle.
Thats how I've always done it myself if I feel the need to tie myself up(which I have been feeling as of late 😅) I've used handcuffs too but can get REALLY risky,your tip is definitely a useful one,or try those leather bondage wrist cuffs with the clip attachment? I've been thinking of trying that but since I still live at home I don't wanna risk my parents opening up a package that has bondage restraints and a ballgag😆
Pesto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pesto »

Thank you all for the great tips!
Put a sock in it!
tapetaratv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapetaratv »

There is nothing to stop you using cable ties for example could be used on on your wrists and perhaps tape on your legs or cable ties on your arms and legs but make sure you have a plan to get yourself free
Better make yourself comfortable your gonna be here for quite a very long time..
sylvias
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sylvias »

tapetaratv wrote: 3 years ago There is nothing to stop you using cable ties for example could be used on on your wrists and perhaps tape on your legs or cable ties on your arms and legs but make sure you have a plan to get yourself free
Regular bondage with zipties is already dangerous as is, but self-bondage with zipties around your arms and hands is a deathwish if you’re not constantly holding a pair of scissors. Unless you’re using extremely loose ones or tying something small like thumbs or toes, don’t bring zipties anywhere near self-bondage
tapetaratv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapetaratv »

I have to disagree with you I have used zip ties for a few years and I have never had any issues with them as long as you have a way to cut yourself free you will be fine and don't over tighten them
Better make yourself comfortable your gonna be here for quite a very long time..
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago
Redman wrote: 3 years ago Step 1: tie a rope's ends together so it makes a circle.
Thats how I've always done it myself if I feel the need to tie myself up(which I have been feeling as of late 😅) I've used handcuffs too but can get REALLY risky,your tip is definitely a useful one,or try those leather bondage wrist cuffs with the clip attachment? I've been thinking of trying that but since I still live at home I don't wanna risk my parents opening up a package that has bondage restraints and a ballgag😆
I feel the sam bout ordering stuff, I don't want my parents seeing that stuff either
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

tapetaratv wrote: 3 years ago I have to disagree with you I have used zip ties for a few years and I have never had any issues with them as long as you have a way to cut yourself free you will be fine and don't over tighten them
I think I have to side with [mention]sylvias[/mention] in that regard, zipties can be pretty tricky to get out, especially for beginners who just started to get into selfbondage. The problem with zipties is that, as sylvias mentioned, you can easily tighten them too much, beginners often do not know what tightness is the perfect sweetspot for selfbondage to be both tight and yet escapeable.

You have a point, zipties can be cut off rather easily, however I believe that you need a certain practice to know how to properly cut with scissors while your hands are tied.

In my eyes, zipties work to a certain degree in selfbondage, especially when you aren't good with knots. However, I advise to only use zipties on your legs and restrain your hands in a way/material you could rather easily escape, for example leather cuffs with carabines work quite good in that regard.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic