The Longest Time

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
gaggedharry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Longest Time

Post by gaggedharry »

how long the most you have been kept bound and gagged in a bondage game?. For Instance, The Longest Time I have been kept bound and gagged is about 48 hours (whole weekend).
gaggedharry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedharry »

Wow.. That's great. Mostly I had been tied by my partner start from Friday Night to Sunday evening or night. Thank you for your response
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

2 hours,when carrissa Montgomery was doing pro dom sessions in a city near me,was the best time,and most ammount of time ive been tied up😊
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I've spent around seven hours or so tied to a chair and gagged as my longest session. While I've been increasing my bondage session times, I'm still an amaetuer compared to you guys!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

7-8 hours. Can’t remember the exact time, but I spent the night completely duct taped.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

captured_prize wrote: ↑3 years ago I've spent around seven hours or so tied to a chair and gagged as my longest session. While I've been increasing my bondage session times, I'm still an amaetuer compared to you guys!
Thats so long! Haha you're lucky that you have the ability to get tied up when you want it seems
zora963

Post by zora963 »

For folks who've spent longer than a few hours in bondage, how do you do it without injuries? Does the discomfort go away after a while/are you just used to it?
gaggedharry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedharry »

If we talk about my first scene, i could say that :

1. Need a few hours in the begining, so i could manage the numb on my arms while I bound.

2. It was not really matters so i used to with the discomfort feeling on my jaw because of the Gag.

3. Need a few hour for the ropemark dissapear from my skin after the scene.

4. Need more than a day for the cuff mark dissapear.

5. Need more than a few days so the discmofort feeling is gone from my .... (Area near my crotch). LoL
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

My ex boyfriend kept me tied up the whole night to the bed. Luckily it was my hands and legs and the ballgag had holes in it so I could breathe. But it was a surreal experience, considering I wake up early and he wakes up at 3pm so i was tied for a while. Jk, I kicked him kinda hard and he untied me.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I think about 5-6 hours. Years ago I had a self bondage hogtie session at my place one night when I was still living alone and actually dosed off in my bondage for 3 hours. The crazy thing(which knowing what I know now I'd never do again) was I was gagged with a sock stuffed in my mouth. There's a feeling of waking up bound and gagged that is just indescribable.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

illest wrote: ↑3 years ago I think about 5-6 hours. Years ago I had a self bondage hogtie session at my place one night when I was still living alone and actually dosed off in my bondage for 3 hours. The crazy thing(which knowing what I know now I'd never do again) was I was gagged with a sock stuffed in my mouth. There's a feeling of waking up bound and gagged that is just indescribable.
Im jealous, ive always wanted to wake up tied up,that sudden jolt of restriction sounds so erotic 😊
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Ropelover28nj wrote: ↑3 years ago
illest wrote: ↑3 years ago I think about 5-6 hours. Years ago I had a self bondage hogtie session at my place one night when I was still living alone and actually dosed off in my bondage for 3 hours. The crazy thing(which knowing what I know now I'd never do again) was I was gagged with a sock stuffed in my mouth. There's a feeling of waking up bound and gagged that is just indescribable.
Im jealous, ive always wanted to wake up tied up,that sudden jolt of restriction sounds so erotic 😊
It is, but it's rather difficult to stay dozed off tied up. Only two other times in my life I can think of. Once in college when I had the dorm to myself because my roommate had become a RA I had a nice standard tie sleep. Also side note I learned a bunk bed is great for self bondage as the top bunk can make for nice scenarios(anchor point, poleties, etc.) Especially if you sleep on the bottom bunk, I almost managed a second suspension using the bottom part of the top bunk.

Other time was when I was a kid, probably about 8 or 9 so too young to know that I was into being tied up. Me and my cousin used to constantly try to tie each other up, and one day during a nap he hogtied me with jump rope while I was sleep. Don't remember whether he gagged me or not but I can't forget that feeling when I woke up and couldn't move.
Boundnwrapped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundnwrapped »

Around 5-6hrs
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

My longest time was ~4 hours (spread eagle to the bed with little slack - and of course gagged). I dozed off once or twice into some kind of half-sleep, but really sleeping was not possible.
Max87se
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Max87se »

About three hours, but that was due to time restrictions, not that I wanted out.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I think the longest I've been tied up is about 2 hours or so. I wouldn't mind trying it for longer, as long as it doesn't get painful or anything. I think the conditions just haven't been exactly right for me in order to be tied up for longer periods of time.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

~ 4 hours is the most so far.
Let myself out mostly out of boredom in the end.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

Once hogtied for 6 hours. Another tied to a chair for 6 or 7. The second tie is in one of my posts. I lost a bet though and have to be tied all weekend by the same person as the chair tie. Trying to plan a time to pay the debt now.
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

The longest time i've been tied is about 12 hours non-stop.

I'm Sub-Female 45 yrs Old
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Kidnapper696 wrote: ↑3 years ago The longest time i've been tied is about 12 hours non-stop.

Wow,that's a long time,the positions/gag was switched out through that 12 hours?
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

Kidnapper696 wrote: ↑3 years ago The longest time i've been tied is about 12 hours non-stop.

Wow,that's a long time,the positions/gag was switched out through that 12 hours?
A few switch on the positions. It's include (in sequence) :

1. Hogtied on the floor.
2. Spread eagle on the living room Couch/sofa.
3. Chairtied
4. Frogtied, Dogtied and Hogtied on the Bed.

He ungag me when he want me to perform a blowjob.

Using a same style of gag, there is stuffed gag combine with Cleave Gag, OTM gag and sometime OTN Gag. But a few times he changed the fabric/cloth that he used to gag me.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Kidnapper696 wrote: ↑3 years ago

1. Hogtied on the floor.
3. Chairtied

Using a same style of gag, there is stuffed gag combine with Cleave Gag, OTM gag and sometime OTN Gag. But a few times he changed the fabric/cloth that he used to gag me.
Sounds like a fun day for you both,how strict were the hogties?(elbows touching,alot of rope around the legs etc.)
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

Kidnapper696 wrote: ↑3 years ago

1. Hogtied on the floor.
3. Chairtied

Sounds like a fun day for you both,how strict were the hogties?(elbows touching,alot of rope around the legs etc.)
Sure,

I love tight bondage. Mostly during the scene my elbow were tied, my wrist were tied, above and below my breast were tied, my wrist also tied to my waist except while i tied in dogtied or spread eagle position.

How about my legs?. My thighs were tied, above and below my knee were tied, my calf were tied, my ankles were tied and also my toes were tied.

During hogtied position my ankles were tied together with my wrist.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

More or less 7 to 8hrs as a "punishment".
My bigger bro reverse prayer tied me; gagged with a stuffed clot, ballgag and tape and finally tightly hogtied.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Silver_noro wrote: ↑3 years ago More or less 7 to 8hrs as a "punishment".
My bigger bro reverse prayer tied me; gagged with a stuffed clot, ballgag and tape and finally tightly hogtied.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Damn,sounds intense but funπŸ˜…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic