The Longest Time

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago
Silver_noro wrote: 3 years ago More or less 7 to 8hrs as a "punishment".
My bigger bro reverse prayer tied me; gagged with a stuffed clot, ballgag and tape and finally tightly hogtied.
😂😂😂
Damn,sounds intense but fun😅
Indeed, it was intense, especially for the reverse prayer tie😂.
Midway through the session, bro change it into my favorite boxtie, much more comfy but still tightly hogtied😁.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

I'm an amateur in comparison to you :lol: . No more than a bit over an hour. I think about an hour and half when I was 24 (self bondage).
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

The longest time I was tied and gagged about 3 hours
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I've been straight jacketed and hooded for about 2 hours a few times in the past And I have worn latex mitts that restrict finger movement for about 12 hours quite a few times... I would definitely love a full 24-48 hours completely tied up and restrained though.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Not long at all, compared to pretty much everyone else. I think my "record" is about 45 minutes, while I don't think I've had my girlfriend tied for more than half an hour.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

The longest I've went was probably just shy of 2 hours. I was tied to a chair, blindfolded, gagged and nipple clamped.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Wow, 48hrs! That's impressive!

The longest time I have been both strictly tied and gagged was just under two hours. However, if it is just tied without a gag, it was just over seven hours, all part of the same TUG (nearly eight hours if you count the rig-up and the untying).

When I was a bit younger and had more stamina, I did spend a three-day holiday weekend tied-up for a total of about 24 hours (we were not really keeping count of the total hours), but with plenty of breaks in between changes in position. I was gagged only a couple of times, and for no longer than two hours each time. I was also never tied-up for more than seven consecutive hours.

:D
bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbb »

I had gf who would do kidnap scenes w/me. Our most frequent scene is where she would leave me in her guest bedroom, either tied to a chair or hogtied on the bed, with my mouth stuffed w/cloth and duct tape amply wrapped around my head from the base of the nose to the tip of my chin. She would then go to aerobics and not be back for 2-3 hours.

She would leave the radio tuned to a favorite talk radio station though, so I wouldn’t get totally bored. Sometimes I’d be able to free myself before she returned, but I was usually stuck until she got back, and would just have to relax and get as comfortable as I could.

Now I know that’s considered very unsafe. We’re both lucky that the house didn’t catch fire, or a REAL burglar come in; that would’ve been, well, a bit awkward.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic