Improbable bondage fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TG03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TG03 »

My bondage fantasy would be to invite a bunch of bondage models and female celebrities to a party at a mansion where they would spend the evening tied up.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

emily-a wrote: 2 years ago I have many of those. One is where I´m sold at an auction. My hands are tied behind my back, I´m gagged and I´m led out on a leash and then people start bidding on me. If the bidding isn´t going too well, maybe they unbutton my shirt to make me a little more attractive to bidders... :)
Can I ask what you’re wearing as it slowly gets unbuttoned or removed?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TiedBrad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedBrad »

Delete
Last edited by TiedBrad 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

Since we're talking improbable fantasies, mine would be one where my boyfriend is a superhero and his main villian finds out his identity and uses the information to kidnap me. I'm kept bound and gagged in his lair, basically being used as bait to lure my superhero boyfriend into some kind of confrontation or trap.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I saw a bondage video recently where a guy wakes up mummified from head to toe in duct tape and attached to a bench upright in an older guy's garage. He begins to yell so the older guy removes the layer of tape over his mouth to stuff a handkerchief in before he tapes it up again. As soon as the layer of tape is removed from his mouth before the stuffing goes in he tries to shout for the help but the older guy hand gags him before the stuffing goes in and he's effectively gagged. The older guy then tapes over his eyes and tapes his head to the head rest of the bench.

Basically the guy is completely immobilised. Even his private area us covered in tape.

He is so helpless.

This is basically my fantasy right now. I'd love to be that helpless to move or talk. All you could do is lie still and make pathetic muffled noise.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

Very improbable, but...

Middle ages. Some superstitious villagers have pole-tied me outside their village, as a sacrifice to a dragon or something to spare their village. I´m only wearing a loincloth.

A rider comes along. I beg him to set me free. He decides to take me along instead. He ties a rope around my neck as a leash. To shut me up, he cuts off my loincloth with his knife and uses it to cleave-gag me instead. Then he rides away, with me walking alonside, my hands tied behind me.
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

Almost all my bondage fantasies are improbable at this point, haha, but here's one that's really improbable:

The setting is probably an adults-only ren faire or something. I'm an attendee, minding my own business, when I'm suddenly grabbed and rushed to some tent, like hand-over-mouth captured and dragged. Without explanation, I am stripped and my hands and feet are bound quickly and expertly. I protest until my mouth is taped shut and I'm blindfolded. Then I'm hogtied, and I come to realize my bound and naked body is now being carted through the festival.

But not for long. I'm undone from the hogtie but stood up against a pole and tightly bound to it, my hands behind my back and feet tied together, chest, hips, forehead, knees all tied to this pole. I'm completely on display and helpless. I find out later that other ren faire goers are told I'm a 'criminal' and they can 'torture' me however they like. I'm poked and prodded, tickled, pinched, touched and played with. People take pictures with me, I think. They ignore my gagged pleas, they think it's part of the act.

Eventually, I'm released, exhausted. When I pull up my blindfold, everyone is gone. I return to the faire, wondering who even did this, who did anything to me while I was tied up.

Anyway, definitely impossible. But worth fantasizing about.
SneakyKatboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SneakyKatboy »

Most improbable bondage fantasy would be to be tied up for days in a row without having the need to be untied, or to be able to withstand stress positions for many hours. Same applies to gags. I wish I could handle being gagged for many hours non stop.
The real human body just cannot handle it, but fortunately sometimes fantasy can go beyond :mrgreen:
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Another fantasy of mine would be to be captured and kept tied up by a mass gang of very tiny creatures similar to that of Gulliver's Travels. Would be humiliating and fun at the same time.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

emily-a wrote: 1 year ago Very improbable, but...

Middle ages. Some superstitious villagers have pole-tied me outside their village, as a sacrifice to a dragon or something to spare their village. I´m only wearing a loincloth.

A rider comes along. I beg him to set me free. He decides to take me along instead. He ties a rope around my neck as a leash. To shut me up, he cuts off my loincloth with his knife and uses it to cleave-gag me instead. Then he rides away, with me walking alonside, my hands tied behind me.
This is soooo hot. I would be happy to read it if you turned that into a story. Or a novel.
U+101D3
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Strung up, suspende by my ankles, naked blindfolded and gagged, either with hands tied behind my back or tied to a ring in the floor.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

Here's my improbable bondage fantasy:

I'm working on a farm with five beautiful women, all of them dressed in cowgirl clothes (jeans, button-up shirts, riding boots). They are all separated, working on different parts of the farm. I hunt them down one by one, nab them, drag them off to a large barn, and tie them to posts in the barn. Each woman I capture is forced to watch as I bring in another one and tie them up. Eventually, I have them all bound, and they can only writhe around as I tease them.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

I am a private investigator looking into some nefarious scheme of a dodgy industrialist.

Just as a make a breakthrough and find the evidence that I am looking for I am captured by his henchwomen [mention]TallJane[/mention] and [mention]JulieG[/mention]. They have to keep to me "out of the way" until their boss can complete his plan.

I dread to think what happens!
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I suppose being captured and kept for a while, perhaps occasionally being tied in different positions. Perhaps hidden away in somebody's dungeon.

Being tied at a (sufficently kinky) party, and having multiple people play with me.

A more involved kidnapping scenario, where I'm actually captured somewhere, forceably tied up and shoved into a car boot, and taken somewhere else.

Many different scenarios involving difficult positions, expensive equipment, other kinks, etc.

Alas, all very improbable even if technically possible.

Now if we through "possible" out completely then I have some very fantastical fantasies. A magic bondage spell that ties you up with invisible chains, or a capture droid that chases after and immobilizes you. You get the idea.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Meet up with someone on here who keeps me tightly tied up or mummified in rope or tape for hours. Gagged and tickled constantly.
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

Having a strong muscular woman tied up at my mercy in a hotel suite, toying them for what seems like hours only for them to somehow escape and knock me out. When I awaken I'm stripped naked and tied spreadeagle on the bed, all the knots far out of reach leaving me completely helpless, my mouth stuffed with my socks as I see her taking my clothes and leaving me to struggle naked hoping the cleaners will come sooner rather than later.
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago Another of my fantasies:

I’m in a women’s clothing store browsing just before the shop shuts when I accidentally knock over a rail of clothes. The 6 staff members (all female) get annoyed at me as they now have to stay after the shop has shut to clean up the mess I’ve made.
As I walk towards the shop exit they grab me and drag me into the store room where they tightly tie me up and gag me using a combination of scarves, belts and other clothing items.

One of the staff members is reluctant to get involved though and suggests letting me go but she is heavily outnumbered and as a result she also gets tightly tied up and gagged.

With the shop now closed, the girls force me and their tied colleague to compete in a number of ridiculous challenges for their entertainment.
I want to read about the ridiculous and humiliating challenges and also if they used tights and pantyhose on you.
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

AllTapedUp wrote: 3 years ago Being captured by a fugitive in a home invasion who needs to lie low from the Police for a period of time so holds me hostage in my own home tying and gagging me in lots of different ways :)
That’s a hot one. And even stashing you away in a closet or something when they HAVE to let a neighbor in to avoid suspicion and pose as your friend or relative.
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

Mine always revolve around me and a straight buddy constantly ending up in kinky bondage misadventures that involve us somehow ending up in humiliating outfits or nudity and left tied together or side by side in humiliating positions. We’re like a bumbling sitcom duo except there’s a sexual element and it’s worse for him because we’re forced into these intimate kinky situations together and he gets turned on despite himself. Picture Laurel and Hardy but kinky bondage at a ren faire, costume party, waylaid from our parts in a play (I find stolen identity bondage SO hot), set upon by disgruntled hotel workers, cosplay convention, held as bondage hostages in our own home/apartment/hotel room, locker room hazing and so on.
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

jase1010 wrote: 10 months ago Mine always revolve around me and a straight buddy constantly ending up in kinky bondage misadventures that involve us somehow ending up in humiliating outfits or nudity and left tied together or side by side in humiliating positions. We’re like a bumbling sitcom duo except there’s a sexual element and it’s worse for him because we’re forced into these intimate kinky situations together and he gets turned on despite himself. Picture Laurel and Hardy but kinky bondage at a ren faire, costume party, waylaid from our parts in a play (I find stolen identity bondage SO hot), set upon by disgruntled hotel workers, cosplay convention, held as bondage hostages in our own home/apartment/hotel room, locker room hazing and so on.
The disgruntled hotel workers one has been a fantasy of mine as well. Two friends, coming for a work conference and getting securely bound by the staff for acting too arrogantly.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Hotels are perfect places for bondage, those scenarios are very enticing. My improbable take on the matter would be the disgruntled hotel guest. Making too much noise with your suitcases? Playing loud music in the late hours of the evening? The idea of them taking matters into their own hands and dealing with the problem themselves rather than calling reception. Ending up bound and gagged, blindfolded and left to wait for rescue while the 'Do not disturb' hangs from your door...
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Sabrina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sabrina »

joanneb1980 wrote: 3 years ago If a fantasy is not unrealistic its not really a fantasy, as if it was realistic it could easily be made reality and acted. Maybe I am just looking at this the wrong way.

I have a fantasy about being arrested, though in reality I don't think I would actually want to be arrested.

I also have a bondage/tickling fantasy where I break into someones house, I either pin them and tie them up and tickle, or otherway around, the thrill with this is not knowing what will happen or who will be there or reaction. Again not a realistic thing that I would do or that would happen, hence why a fantasy.
Most of my Bondage fantasies revolve around being arrested, or doing the arresting.

Its all clean stuff as well, things that could be written in "Stories for everyone".

Handcuffs, zipties etc..... maybe multiple arrestees male and female.
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

Old thread but my improbable (or impossible) bondage fantasy is going back in time and kidnapping old bondage models or actresses that I like lol.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

LaxMax wrote: 9 months ago Old thread but my improbable (or impossible) bondage fantasy is going back in time and kidnapping old bondage models or actresses that I like lol.
That's an interesting approach, sounds very tempting
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Im very fortunate that my wife and I get to have lots of tie up fun but we do keep it fairly hidden. I do love the idea of having a group of friends to play all sorts of tie up games with. Not necessarily in any sexual way but just to have a group of trusted friends to play out all sorts of games and scenarios from elaborate kidnappings to fun escape challenges. The possibilities could be endless.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic