Chained up to a wall

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chained up to a wall

Post by David Han »

Do you think being chained up to a wall and then tortured is fun? Thinking about this.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Yes. I imagine myself in a dungeon, captured by an evil villainess. Good thought.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Not my cup of tea, but I can understand why others might enjoy it.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Paulscot always wanted to do that scene from "The Satanic Rites of Dracula" and be chained up in a cellar. Unfortunately, we lived in a new house which didn't have one!

Now my hubby and I live in a 2-bedroom 2nd floor flat!

Gemscot
:evil:
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Being chained to a wall is the sort of thing I'd want to try once for the novelty at least.
Mrtrident178
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrtrident178 »

I've done it. I was kinda bored honestly. Although that could have been the partner as well...
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Yea I can dig it. More into the idea of arms tied over the head in general. I like the the vulnerability of the situation. Never tried it but sounds fun
Shiina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shiina »

I do think about this quite a lot, both PG and extreme ways too
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

This is a thought that had been on my mind since childhood.. I have fantasized being the damsal being chained up in anyway let alone being chained to the wall.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

Thats one of my wildest phantasies too: chained to a wall in a standing spread eagle, wrists&ankles in heavy iron cuffs and linked to the wall with short chains.

I have no idea how long my captors will leav me standing here before they come back to "entertain" me. Due to the ballgag in my mouth I can not even ask them for mercy.
stormchaser1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stormchaser1 »

One of my fantasies is to be chained to wall in a dungeon with nice heavy chains.
ticklescare
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ticklescare »

This sounds very fun, depends on everything but could be a blast
elbowtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elbowtied »

I have always wanted to be bound to a St. Andrew's cross.
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

elbowtied wrote: 3 years ago I have always wanted to be bound to a St. Andrew's cross.
Standing on your feet or hanging like the boys on my avatar?

I like the idea too - but I doubt I could endure the hanging variant for more than a few minutes (impossible to push myself up to get some relief for my wrists and shoulders!)
elbowtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elbowtied »

I'm not a fan of upright or hanging to be honest cause of circulation I guess. But maybe someone could lay the cross down on the ground and strap me to it. I'd be more than happy to spend a few hours trying to escape it. Strapped down at the wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, etc and I think I'd be struggling for quite a long time imao.
elbowtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elbowtied »

I could still do standing up on the cross that would still be a lot of fun but I think hanging would be miserable even though I'd still enjoy being helplessly bound to it. Maybe the frustration would make it fun for me lol.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I lived in a house with a cellar some years ago. We bad a few chains and cuffs fitted. Could not hang from them and wouldn't have wanted to but standing, chained with hands over head, bare feet on cold stone floor being teased and tormented or just !set to stand waz awesome.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
elbowtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elbowtied »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago I lived in a house with a cellar some years ago. We bad a few chains and cuffs fitted. Could not hang from them and wouldn't have wanted to but standing, chained with hands over head, bare feet on cold stone floor being teased and tormented or just !set to stand waz awesome.
That sounds amazing. Did you cellar have any support columns? Those are so fun to get cuffed to.
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

This is a fantasy of mine. My wife likes to "get me in the mood" sometimes by telling stories if we cant do bondage. One time she told me a story about how she was selling a house for a dominatrix and we got caught playing in the dungeon. When we were caught she had me chained to the wall as the Dom walked in so I was forced to watch as the Dom had her way with my wife.
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

elbowtied wrote: 3 years ago I have always wanted to be bound to a St. Andrew's cross.
Same here it is probably the tie I'd like to be in the most but one of the hardest to be able to do.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

To me it depends on the torture. I was chained to a door once but nothing more than photographed and touched.
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

I admit it's a scenario that has crossed my mind one or two... thousand times.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I’ve always wanted a shower with built in wall restraints. I felt like it would be a fun way to get your sub all nice and clean.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I have tried a modified version of this. A woman I was dating had an un-fished basement in her house, so all the ceiling beams overhead were exposed.

There were a few extra-heavy load bearing beams that we could stand on a chair and easily loop ropes or chains over the top of them.
The beams spanned across the middle of the room, so you were left standing in the open rather than against a wall.

I set it up with one of the times with a single chain hanging down from the overhead beam. We each took a turn with out wrists handcuffed above our head, then a padlock locking the chain of the handcuffs to the chain hanging overhead. No question about it, you were stuck!

Another of the times, I suspended two chains about six feet apart. I locked both cuffs from a single pair of cuffs on one of her wrists. then locked the padlock to the cuff chain and one of the handing chains. Of course, I used a second pair of cuffs and did the same with her other wrist. This worked very well and the double cuffs around each wrist was actually a little more comfortable. This allowed her arms to be outstretched to her sides above her head in spread eagle manner. A chain locked in a loop around each ankle, leaving her only a few inches between her feet sealed her fate.

After a while, we added her red ball gag and a sleep mask blindfold. She loved it.

After taking her out for dinner and a few drinks, I found myself locked up the same way I had her when we got back to her place. (How could I resist? She was wearing a tight little black dress, black pantyhose and heels, holding up the two pair of cuffs and telling me to "Strip! It's your turn."

She liked that set-up with the two chains so much, next time I came over she surprised me by locking herself back in it. The only difference was she had locked a cuff on each wrist, then locked the second cuff on each side through a chain link so she didn't have to fumble with using the padlock. It was quite the sight finding her in basement, hands locked above her, ankles chained up and wearing a pair of tan thigh high stockings, heels and her ball gag.
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 2 years ago I have tried a modified version of this. A woman I was dating had an un-fished basement in her house, so all the ceiling beams overhead were expose

There were a few extra-heavy load bearing beams that we could stand on a chair and easily look ropes or chains over the top of them.
The beams spanned across the middle of the room, so you were left standing in the open rather than against a wall.

I set it up with one of the times with a single chain hanging down from the overhead beam. We each took a turn with out wrists handcuffed above our head, then a padlock locking the chain of the handcuffs to the chain hanging overhead. No question about it, you were stuck!

Another of the times, I suspended two chains about six feet apart. I locked both cuffs from a single pair of cuffs on one of her wrists. then locked the padlock to the cuff chain and one of the handing chains. Of course, I used a second pair of cuffs and did the same with her other wrist. This worked very well and the double cuffs around each wrist was actually a little more comfortable. This allowed her arms to be outstretched to her sides above her head in spread eagle manner. A chain locked in a loop around each ankle, leaving her only a few inches between her feet sealed her fate.

After a while, we added her red ball gag and a sleep mask blindfold. She loved it.

After taking her out for dinner and a few drinks, I found myself locked up the same way I had her when we got back to her place. (How could I resist? She was wearing a tight little black dress, black pantyhose and heels, holding up the two pair of cuffs and telling me to "Strip! It's your turn."

She liked that set-up with the two chains so much, next time I came over she surprised me by locking herself back in it. The only difference was Che had locked a cuff on each wrist, then locked the second cuff on each side through a chain link so she didn't have to fumble with using the padlock. It was quite the sight finding her in basement, hands locked above her, ankles chained up and wearing a pair of tan thigh high stockings, heels and her ball gag.
That’s fucking fantastic. I would love to her more about her and this situation
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic