Chained up to a wall

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Maybe I'll have to write that one up.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago I lived in a house with a cellar some years ago. We bad a few chains and cuffs fitted. Could not hang from them and wouldn't have wanted to but standing, chained with hands over head, bare feet on cold stone floor being teased and tormented or just !set to stand waz awesome.
Can you tell us more.about this? Please.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 2 years ago Maybe I'll have to write that one up.
Please do! Also, send me a PM. I can’t seem to get anything to come through to you
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I'd love to try a dungeon s end like that. Chained up against a wall, hands above my head, naked, legs chained spread. Bare feet on cold rough stone floor, legs exposing my sensitive parts.I. ant.cover, boobs hanging down and vulnerable, awaiting more torment I can do nothing to stop. Kept.for hours on end.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I'd love to try a dungeon s end like that. Chained up against a wall, hands above my head, naked, legs chained spread. Bare feet on cold rough stone floor, legs exposing my sensitive parts.I. ant.cover, boobs hanging down and vulnerable, awaiting more torment I can do nothing to stop. Kept.for hours on end.
This pretty much sums up my dungeon fantasies.
tiedupnic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedupnic »

I think if a girl was keeping me captive, it would be fun to be kept chained to the wall when she was away and not using me. Then when she wants to play, she ties me up in other ways.
Tied up and gagged at her stinky feet.

Discord: tuglovernic#3028
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Years ago, a friend of mine and I decided to "visit" an abandoned insane asylum that hadn't been used in years. We walked around a little. I got bored. Went to the car and sat and read a while and ate a few snacks. Eventually I realized it had been several hours since I left my friend, so I decided to go back inside to see if he was ready to leave yet. Took me a while to find him since it was a pretty big place, but I eventually found him chained spread eagle to the wall. He had shackled his feet to the wall using the very old shackles that were attached to the wall. Then he shackled his left wrist, and somehow managed to shackle his right wrist also. There was no way he was getting out of there. I asked him if he was enjoying himself. I told him that I had no idea he enjoyed being tied up or chained, and said I might tie him or chain him every so often since he seemed to enjoy it. I then went back to my car, left, went to a restaurant, ate a nice dinner, went to the theater and watched a movie, then went back. Of course he was still firmly shackled. He was LIVID I had left him chained spread eagle for over 12 hours. What I failed to consider at the time was that even though he was four years younger than me, he was much stronger and a much better wrestler. So, I did decide to release him, since I wanted to go home and we still had a three drive till we were home. Unfortunately, since those shackles hadn't been used in about 20 years, there was no easy way out. And, of course, there were no keys. So I had to drive to a hardware store, buy a set of bolt cutters, then drive back there and cut him loose. Since he had spent over 14 hours shackled to the wall, he made sure he tied me up a LOT for quite a few years as "punishment" for keeping him locked in that rather spooky building for so many hours.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

I mean I wouldn’t say no as long as it was comfortable enough and the right situation with myself and my captor 😜
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic