Homework

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Homework

Post by Gemscot »

I passed my BSc on Psychology and now i'm working towards a Masters. As my wonderful hubby is on the late shift, i'm sat at the desk in our flat doing some study and research for my masters. I'm not tied up, but I am wearing a ball gag - the ball has air holes. I'm wearing a black t-shirt and skin-tight jeans.

Gemscot
:evil:
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Hello fellow grad student! I’m currently working on my master’s in biology however I haven’t done any homework gagged yet. I guess it’s time to break out my duct tape.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

It's nice to see other grad students here on the site. Not really into beingtied up but I certainly wouldn't mind having someone tied up and gagged on the floor next to the desk whilst working on an assignment.

Pretty sure I'd find their muffled sounds soothing. Or distracting :lol:
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago It's nice to see other grad students here on the site. Not really into beingtied up but I certainly wouldn't mind having someone tied up and gagged on the floor next to the desk whilst working on an assignment.

Pretty sure I'd find their muffled sounds soothing. Or distracting :lol:
Even though I tend to be the one tied, I do like the idea of having someone tied up and gagged by my desk while I work haha
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Maybe you could use (or is that abuse) them as a human footstool while you work? :lol:

Gemscot
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I tried one time to tie myself up a bit (only the upper arms to the body), with the idea that I would untie me, whenever I was done studying. Didn't work at all, it was just too distracting, I couldn't focus at all.

I do like the idea, of being tied up by someone who tries to teach you stuff, so you have to pay attention, though.
Gemscot wrote: 3 years ago Maybe you could use (or is that abuse) them as a human footstool while you work? :lol:

Gemscot
Check out the user "Yoloto" on deviantart. He has a few drawings which show exactly that: People tied up in a way, so that another person can sit on their gagged face, using them as a footstool. It's ridiculous and weird in the best way.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I sometimes mix bondage and work myself, too. I normally tie my legs to the chair. I often procrastinate by getting up and wandering around, so it cuts down on that too.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

There was a very funny picture at the start of our first lockdown with a lady homeworking and her 3 boys laid on their backs on the floor tied hand and foot and gagged with duct tape!

LOL
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Gemscot wrote: 3 years ago I passed my BSc on Psychology and now i'm working towards a Masters. As my wonderful hubby is on the late shift, i'm sat at the desk in our flat doing some study and research for my masters. I'm not tied up, but I am wearing a ball gag - the ball has air holes. I'm wearing a black t-shirt and skin-tight jeans.

Gemscot
Did you start drooling all over yourself ?😉
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Got to admit I have tied myself to the chair while working at the computer a few times :D have to keep a hand free for my one fingered typing though :lol:
Ps747
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ps747 »

I always procrastinate writing papers... So I think it'd be nice to bind me to a chair somehow and only be untied after I've written something substantial
Ps747
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ps747 »

Good luck for your Masters, Gemscot! That's very exciting!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

A friend once did something similar to his girlfriend, when she was lazy in writing down her bachelor thesis he collared her to the desk while she had to reach a certain length of pages written down on the day or she would get spanked ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Ps747
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ps747 »

Oh wow that's great to know that it's been done on someone! Yeah that'd have really helped me, especially if I were chair tied and forced to write haha!
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

That’s how I got through my bachelors degree. My ex would pallet wrap me into my chair and tape over it. I was told once I finished my homework I’d be released and rewarded. If I tried to break out early I would lose one of my arms. It was so much fun. Who knew homework would be fun lol
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

BoundJana wrote: 3 years ago A friend once did something similar to his girlfriend, when she was lazy in writing down her bachelor thesis he collared her to the desk while she had to reach a certain length of pages written down on the day or she would get spanked ^-^
OKAY I actually NEED someone to do that to me anytime I have to write an essay. I am a serious procrastinator and need some serious bondage to keep me focused xD. Discipline is appreciated motivation too :o
Why do they say "Mmmmmpphhh" for gags that are not covering the mouth or keeping the lips together? Shouldn't it be more like "aaarrrgggghhh"? I guess pirate noises aren't as tasteful... 🤷
EngineeringEmily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EngineeringEmily »

I know this is a really old post… but. When ever I get home from
School I am strapped to my homework chair. (Fully clothed of course) It has straps for ankles, shins, above and bellow knees, thighs. Waist, above and bellow breast. I’m also gaged. And ear plugs are put on me. It reduces fidgeting and helps me focus. I must remain on home work chair until it’s done.
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

EngineeringEmily wrote: 7 months ago I know this is a really old post… but. When ever I get home from
School I am strapped to my homework chair. (Fully clothed of course) It has straps for ankles, shins, above and bellow knees, thighs. Waist, above and bellow breast. I’m also gaged. And ear plugs are put on me. It reduces fidgeting and helps me focus. I must remain on home work chair until it’s done.
Who ties and unties you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic