Using a gag

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Using a gag

Post by David Han »

What is your favorite gag for a scene? I only done a dirty sock tied in my mouth, and duct tape. So any other suggestions for another gag?
Tie me up and have fun with me
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I was gagged with a bandanna stuffed in my mouth and held in place with rope tied around my head. I thought it was interesting because normally you would think of rope as the binding tool rather than used for a gag.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Ps747
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ps747 »

I would definitely like my mouth stuffed with some cloth and tape wrapped!
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I like a ballgag. It's not comfortable for very long, but I like the aesthetic and the gag-talk.
SayleD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SayleD »

I like a tape gag with stuffing. As a child and teen, cloth was fine. As an adult, clean tights/pantyhose or knickers are great.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I like to use a folded white pillow case for an otm gag with a sock stuffed into my mouth. This is my go-to gag for damsel in distress scenes.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Well, when it comes to the gag I am feeling the most comfortable with, the answer is easily the ballgag, I simply love the feeling and the look of it on my lips, plus it usually silences me quite well ^-^

However, when it comes to the gag that is muffling my words most effectively, the only real answer for me is a multi layer. Socks/panties/any other material pushed in my mouth, followed by a cleave-gag, tape wrapped around my lower head and then multiple OTM and OTN gags, finishing the packaging off with a pantyhose hood ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Drake4

Post by Drake4 »

Tape gag with something stuffed in your mouth, if you want a more scenographic gag you can combine cleave and tape and then Otm/otn
RopePup44

Post by RopePup44 »

I like my gag to silence me as much as possible. So plenty of stuffing with a few layers of tape and other such material.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

My personal preference is knotted cleave gags, they are effective, comfortable, accessible and look good.
Wolfling
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wolfling »

For aesthetics: tape gag in an x-shape.
If efficiency matters, i'd go with a cloth or pair of socks stuffed in the mouth, with tape wrapped around, and a few strips of tape wrapped from side-to-side under the jaw.
gaggedharry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedharry »

Once of my favorite :

Ring-Gag, Then stuffed with bandana, then tied with other cleave gagged bandana, finally finished with two or three layers OTM/OTN Bandana Gag.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Ballgag is my favorite, but mouth stuffed with socks/panties with tape wrapping around is a close second
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

I would say, looks wise a ballgag is very pleasing on the eye when stuffed into a woman's mouth. The shape and way it holds the mouth and jaw look amazing, the drooling suggests a loss of control and the noises that the victim makes when trying to speak can be very arousing.
I am also a fan of the knotted scarf or cloth tied across the month(OTM style). Warp gags can be nice when done well too.

Some of my favourite scenes are with many ladies all gagged together, made more interesting when they each have different gag types too.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It all depends on the scene. If I know I am going to be tied for a longer period, I want something that is safe and comfortable. If it is for a short period, during play, it can be more severe.

A ballgag works fine for me. I have several, some have a softer ball, which works better for the longer sessions as I can bite down on them. I like tape gags with or without mouth stuffing. Tegaderm (3M) is really sticky. But sweat tends to loosen these gags, even the Tegaderm gag, it just takes longer.

I have a bit gag that makes me drool a lot, so my partner might use that as humiliation. The panel gag I have fills my mouth completely, but it is not the best quality, so we do not use it often. Multi layer gags when supervised (I gag easily) are great too.

Basically anything that shuts me up and I can't undo works for me.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Max87se
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Max87se »

Mouth stuffed with anything really, and tape going around it and the head.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Depends on what your looking for and what you have available... for a long while I was using a small/ medium wiffle ball and a piece of string as a improvised ball gag.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
ohazut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ohazut »

im using sock in my mouth with bandana! but i love to use duct tape
yes_mistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by yes_mistress »

I think stuffing and tape would be an easy and effective gag. I want to be stuffed with silk scarf and then wrapped tightly with microfoam tape over my mouth. Then wrapping the tape again over my head to under my mouth, totally securing my jaws to opened. Now the only thing that I could say is MMMPPHH.
Keep me nice and tight. Mmmpph mmmpphh.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Rotating through different gags during play is ideal :D
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Some of us prefer the historically rooted practice of tenugui or sarugutsuwa gagging.

https://www.kinbakutoday.com/joy-sarugu ... nese-gags/
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic