Self bondage (F)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
jte75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self bondage (F)

Post by jte75 »

Hey all! I’m looking for new and fun ways to do self bondage at home. I’m up for trying a lot so DM me!
Machikiri
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Machikiri »

Hey! I would love to help you (or maybe we can inspire each other :D ) but you need 2 more posts if you want to be PMed ;)
GaggyGabby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggyGabby »

Well, there is always the option of tying your legs to the bed first, then slipping your hands into a rope loop. But then you have the questions of tightening it somehow lol
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I have experience with self bondage using Saran Wrap if you’re into partial mummification haha.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

What kind of bondage equipment you have at home? Any household furniture you think might be interesting to be tied to? When I think up self bondage situations, it helps to observe my immediate surroundings.
Why do they say "Mmmmmpphhh" for gags that are not covering the mouth or keeping the lips together? Shouldn't it be more like "aaarrrgggghhh"? I guess pirate noises aren't as tasteful... 🤷
jte75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jte75 »

I have duct tape, rope, handcuffs, nipple clamps, my wand, and gorilla tape. I have my bed, my office chair, my closet. I’ve just hit a wall with this stuff
antoinedt wrote: 3 years ago What kind of bondage equipment you have at home? Any household furniture you think might be interesting to be tied to? When I think up self bondage situations, it helps to observe my immediate surroundings.
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Are your closet racks strong enough to support you? If the cuffs have a quick release you could experiment with suspending yourself by the chain over the racks.
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

jte75 wrote: 3 years ago I have duct tape, rope, handcuffs, nipple clamps, my wand, and gorilla tape. I have my bed, my office chair, my closet. I’ve just hit a wall with this stuff
antoinedt wrote: 3 years ago What kind of bondage equipment you have at home? Any household furniture you think might be interesting to be tied to? When I think up self bondage situations, it helps to observe my immediate surroundings.
Maybe you don't necessarily need novelty and you could just put a new spin on something you've done before. What's a favorite predicament of yours in self bondage and what things did you like the most about it?

Could you describe your bed? Bed posts on the corners? Closed columns or holes on the head board/foot board. Also what sources of heat do you have in your room? (Ceiling light, heat lamps, floor heaters, blow-dryer (?)) Something that could melt ice after some time.
Why do they say "Mmmmmpphhh" for gags that are not covering the mouth or keeping the lips together? Shouldn't it be more like "aaarrrgggghhh"? I guess pirate noises aren't as tasteful... 🤷
sylvias
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sylvias »

If you’re new to self-bondage, BoundAnna has a whole bunch of resources and beginner’s tutorials, which might be perfect for you. I also have a bit of self-bondage experience and scenarios, so don’t hesitate to PM me if you’d like to talk about it :)
jte75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jte75 »

I mean I love being trapped or stuck in bondage. I like being there for long periods of time. I have my desk chairs, poles in my closet, 4 cornered bed frame

antoinedt wrote: 3 years ago
jte75 wrote: 3 years ago I have duct tape, rope, handcuffs, nipple clamps, my wand, and gorilla tape. I have my bed, my office chair, my closet. I’ve just hit a wall with this stuff
Maybe you don't necessarily need novelty and you could just put a new spin on something you've done before. What's a favorite predicament of yours in self bondage and what things did you like the most about it?

Could you describe your bed? Bed posts on the corners? Closed columns or holes on the head board/foot board. Also what sources of heat do you have in your room? (Ceiling light, heat lamps, floor heaters, blow-dryer (?)) Something that could melt ice after some time.
jte75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jte75 »

PMs are open!
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Well you could make a strappado tie with your handcuffs and rope WHILE chair tied. Hang the key from the same bar you'll hang your cuffs from, but use a long rope (3-5m), that way it'll take you a long time to uncuff yourself.

Another would be to lie on your back in the ground and have your feet tied to the armrests of the chair.

If you could share pictures (even if by PM) of your surroundings/furniture, we could probably get more creative.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic