Signs that someone could make that can say that he/she is in TUGs or bomdage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Signs that someone could make that can say that he/she is in TUGs or bomdage?

Post by Reight »

I have been thinking, how do you tell, that maybe someone like to do TUGs or bondage. I will like to know, for when the moment comes and I could get a partner for TUGs or maybe some friend that also like it but neither I or him/her know the other like that.

So any ideas?
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

One way is to be up front with friends about your interests. In my experience friends can become tie up buddies and tug buddies can become more than friends.
It is incredibly releasing to be honest about something like this that no one should really be ashamed of.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Yeah, I just asked some of my friends. They weren't interested, but it also was no big deal.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

See how they respond to tie up scenes in movies and tv shows
Tie me up and have fun with me
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

It is a tough one, any kind of kink or fetish that isn't considered "normal" can be difficult to bring up in conversation. As David said, testing the waters with something tame or non threatening is a good start. Thankfully there are plenty of safe spaces ;like this board, that offer a way for us all to talk about are interest.
I'm just lucky that I met someone who was also into TUG's and bondage. After that it is just about exploring and experimenting together.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

One way would be to surround yourself with non-judgmental friends and maybe bring it up in a casual way. I recently admitted to most of my friends that I was into this and they laughed because they said it didn't surprise them given how eccentric I already am lol. One of my other friends was also into it I found out and the rest carried no judgment. As long as you are around people who will accept you for who you are, I say bring it up when you find the right moment to do so.
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

I did have a friend who I thought might be into TUG's but we never really talked properly on the subject.

She was slightly older then me, had a bubbly personality, buxom, a little flirty and knew what she enjoyed. We both had partners and respected them and each other enough that we would not hurt them by cheating.
However, we did both enjoy play fighting together. We would wrestle, take turns pinning each other down on the sofa or floor and force the other person to give up.
It never got sexual at any point, just a bit of fun between close friends.

I do wish I had asked her if she have ever had any tie up experiences or if she thought about having one. The answer may have surprised me and I'm sure it would have led to some interesting conversations between the two of us. :lol:
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

I do have a friend who sometimes posts rope related pics but almost in a "joking" manner.

He admitted in one of our conversations that he tried tugs with his (ex)girlfriend, but i don't know if i should speak out about my liking of bondage (i don't know if it would be taken seriously).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic