Which is most escape-proof?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
elbowtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Which is most escape-proof?

Post by elbowtied »

Which position would be the hardest to escape from?

Hogtied
Spreadeagled
Chair Tied
Tree Tied / Pole Tied
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Hogtied strictly on hands and feet makes it very difficult to escape from
Tie me up and have fun with me
elbowtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elbowtied »

You think even over a tight spreadeagle?
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Yes
Tie me up and have fun with me
elbowtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elbowtied »

Interesting :twisted:

For good measure I will make it a hogtie with elbows and toes tied together 😆
Last edited by elbowtied 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
elbowtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elbowtied »

What about an armbinder hogtie? I haven't done one of those before but they look like they can be nice and restricting
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I think it depends what you are tied with. I think a hogtie with rope is more easy to escape from than a chair tie with duct tape.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Hog tie with cinched elbows and taped up hands
elbowtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elbowtied »

Hojojutsutengu wrote: 3 years ago Hog tie with cinched elbows and taped up hands

Socks over the hands work great too
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Ankles tied, knees tied, wrists tied in front then bound to knees. If done right this is amazingly effective and difficult to escape from.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

All.are good bht Really depends how well you are tied, but being equal I think spread eagle because hands are.tied far away.from any other ropes and knots. Chair tie is also good. Hog tied are variable a strict one is pretty escape proof but tight and secure.often means painful too. Having hands and feet together makes.you immobile but also gives you lots of wriggle opportunity.

Don't get me wrong. I love being hogtied.
sylvias
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sylvias »

If by escape-proof you mean unable to undo the knots and free yourself (assuming we’re only talking about rope), spread-eagle is absolutely the hardest to escape from. It’s impossible to use another one of your limbs to help untie the knot, and the knots are also in borderline inaccessible positions.

But as others have said, duct tape/socks/bondage mittens on the hands will make it almost impossible to escape no matter what. From personal experience, duct-tape mittens make it impossible to lift a finger, let alone pick at a knot ;)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Gotta go with spread eagle. I've never been tied like that, but as others on the thread have said, there wouldn't be any good way to reach the knots to free yourself.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

If it's done right, a hogtie is virtually inescapable. Now a spreadeagle, if the knots are out of your reach, there's no WAY you're going to free yourself!
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I'm willing to be a test subject for all suggestions. You know, for scientific purposes
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Spread eagled (X), staked out (I), or tied to a fixed object (post, tree, bed frame)

Drawscore
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Spreadeagle. I've never wriggled out of that. Hands are apart from each other and knots are too close to bend fingers to, or no where near. Using teeth is out of the question even if I'm not gagged and being stretched there's no way to wriggle a hand to a different knot. Everything is just out of reach. Hogtie by contrast all the knots are close together and hands together means options for wriggling are better. I have been hogtied and charities and not escaped but given time I'm sure I could have. Never when tied spread on my bed though.
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Holly09 »

Chairtie in my experience. Duct tape wrapped around wrists (behind back), elbows, chest, belly, thighs, legs and ankles before. Then tape them to the chair whilst they are tied like that, I often then use electrical tape around fingers.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

In my experience, any set-up where hands are tied separately and to something is harder to escape from - so spread-eagle/chair/and tree- or pole-tied are all potentially harder than a hogtie.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Quite willing to road test them all 👍
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

I have been tied in all those positions and from experience i can tell you that for me hogties or spread eagle were a bit harder. Only because the men that used to tie me like that would do it with rope which made it harder. Spread-Eagle is hard when its with handcuffs. With handcuffs they are a bit hard.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic