Being Tickled

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
elbowtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Being Tickled

Post by elbowtied »

If you were tightly hogtied for fun and then subsequently had your feet tickled against your will, how would you react? Do you enjoy the sudden surprise?
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I love being tied up and tickled so I would laugh and hope they continue it for hours with breaks
Tie me up and have fun with me
elbowtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elbowtied »

David Han wrote: 3 years ago I love being tied up and tickled so I would laugh and hope they continue it for hours with breaks
Lol so i've taken the opportunity to tickle a few of my captives but haven't been tickled when the tables are turned and I'm the one bound. I'm quite ticklish am I missing out or would I get driven totally crazy.
Drake4

Post by Drake4 »

I Will love It , i'm ticklish and i love being tickled so it will be an amazing surprise
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I'm super ticklish I would definitely be yelping through my gag but that'd be an awesome surprise lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
yes_mistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by yes_mistress »

I would love it. Make sure they blindfold me so I have no idea which part would be tickled and please apply a very nice effective gag to me so all you can hear is just "MMMPPH"
Keep me nice and tight. Mmmpph mmmpphh.
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

I would absolutely love it! I love tickling and foot play so combining the two is always one of my favorite experiences.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Wow and sounds like lots of ticklish subs to be played and their feet and toes. A ticklish Villian Dream
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Given that I'm pretty certain I've been barefoot every time I've been tied up my feet are obvious targets for fngers, and other things. So I get tickled.a.lot when I'm all tied up.and helpless. And I love it.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

I love being barefoot, so the idea of being tickled just comes naturally. I would hope to be blindfold too, the element of surprise is important ;)
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I am extremely ticklish and have quite weak nerves. Tickle torture is something what interests me.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I really like being tickled, I think its one of the "tortures" most people are okay with. I've heard some people complain that they are too prevalnt on this site but I just think that they are too appealing for some writers to ignore, which I don´t mind at all.
sensitivefeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sensitivefeet »

That would be exactly what I expect and fear at the same time... As a matter of fact, that is the main reason why I enjoy being tied up: to be mercilessly tormented... and tickling the soles of my feet is the worst you can do to me. I usually beg after 30 seconds...
Paradoxically, I keep coming back for more each time...
Remind me: once hogtied, just before I placed the ballgag... you said:"Please, anything but the feet"?... Good...
Tied&TickledInTights
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied&TickledInTights »

As my name suggests, being tied and tickled (while wearing tights or pantyhose) is the best thing ever for me. A word of warning - I better be helplessly tied and held down or tied down tightly to a sturdy object to prevent my tickler from being injured by my intense struggling.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Tied&TickledInTights wrote: 3 years ago As my name suggests, being tied and tickled (while wearing tights or pantyhose) is the best thing ever for me. A word of warning - I better be helplessly tied and held down or tied down tightly to a sturdy object to prevent my tickler from being injured by my intense struggling.
It's way more fun to tickle someone while they're wearing nylons with the extra sensation and all that. Not to mention that it feels nice to touch them. :lol:
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

I love being hogtied and I'm always barefoot when I've been tied up. I always love to be surprise tickled on my feet, it's a great part of being tied up for me.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago It's way more fun to tickle someone while they're wearing nylons with the extra sensation and all that. Not to mention that it feels nice to touch them. :lol:
Is it really true that nylons add extra sensation when being tickled? I heard about that before but never asked anyone if it was true.
To answer the question of the post though, I do enjoy it when someone tickles me when I'm tied up. Its a nice surprise that adds to the experience.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

If I was tightly hogtied then had my feet tickled you'd find out just how secure your tying techniques are :lol:
I'd also test the silencing capabilities of the gag too.
joanneb1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joanneb1980 »

Tickling is a thing for me!

However if someone did tickle my feet in a hogtie, i would scream like a crazy woman!
AceRimmer103
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AceRimmer103 »

joanneb1980 wrote: 3 years ago Tickling is a thing for me!

However if someone did tickle my feet in a hogtie, i would scream like a crazy woman!
We'd better make sure you're gagged then 😜 haha
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Jaaaake wrote: 3 years ago
NabHer wrote: 3 years ago It's way more fun to tickle someone while they're wearing nylons with the extra sensation and all that. Not to mention that it feels nice to touch them. :lol:
Is it really true that nylons add extra sensation when being tickled? I heard about that before but never asked anyone if it was true.
To answer the question of the post though, I do enjoy it when someone tickles me when I'm tied up. Its a nice surprise that adds to the experience.
I ALWAYS get tied in nylons since 9🤣
And yep, nylons make you way more ticklish in my case😂
My rigger usually doesn't tickle me, he is more busy by playing with my nyloned feet but sometimes he punishes me by tickling my soles whenever he wants.
Of course, everything after fully stuffing and sealing my little mouth and tightly tying my whole body 😂
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love to tickle my barefoot victims, especially men, so its only fair I'm tickled.to. personally I prefer to be spanked.when I'm tied JP, but I love not being able to escape.tickling. bizarrely I'm not that ticklish normally, until I'm tied up and can't get away.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

It’s kind of odd. I love to hate being tickled. It a absolute torture. I’ll b g for mercy, scream, cross. But what I really love is being my tied up and tickled. Especially on my bare feet. Tie me up so I can’t move and just have the put under when th it until my tormentor (alwaysfemale) stops.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I’d love to test you on that
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I’d love to test you on that
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic