Omegle and Bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
laboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Omegle and Bondage

Post by laboy »

Has anyone here tried going on a website like Omegle while
Bound and/or gagged? What has your experiences been like
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Interested to hear people's stories about this too!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Considering some of the stuff that goes on at Omegle, seeing someone on there bound and gagged would be surprising, but not really that shocking. I don't use it myself, but I've heard stories.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I've done it a couple times and you'd be surprised how many like minded people you'd find on there lol I had a couple fun experiences. It helps you can enter tags as topics to talk about. Usually it's the same few people though that pop up though with the same tags so it can get boring if you don't find someone you hit it off with.
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
laboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by laboy »

Ducttape1234 wrote: 3 years ago I've done it a couple times and you'd be surprised how many like minded people you'd find on there lol I had a couple fun experiences. It helps you can enter tags as topics to talk about. Usually it's the same few people though that pop up though with the same tags so it can get boring if you don't find someone you hit it off with.
Awesome! do you have any stories about this?
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

I've done it quite a few times! Usually dressed up in one of my catholic school uniforms or Scout uniform and tied with ropes and/or cuffs.
I always kept my face hidden though. Most people are weirded out and move one quickly, but some are accepting of what they see. There's also couple times where people recognize what schools my uniforms are from.
laboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by laboy »

nitronovice wrote: 3 years ago I've done it quite a few times! Usually dressed up in one of my catholic school uniforms or Scout uniform and tied with ropes and/or cuffs.
I always kept my face hidden though. Most people are weirded out and move one quickly, but some are accepting of what they see. There's also couple times where people recognize what schools my uniforms are from.
Thanks for the responses! What was the most exciting interaction you have had?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic