Running shoes?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Running shoes?

Post by ShortSocks »

I see people discussing shoes quite frequently on here. This question goes for everyone, regardless of your sexual preferences.

I wouldnt say this is a fetish per se, but I really do enjoy the look of running shoes. I like the look of low cut chuck taylors too, but more preferred are running shoes. Anyone else?
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I mean, I like shoes like that (canvas, trainers) as a fashion thing, doesn't really factor into bondage scenes for me. Though I suppose it is nice to see a snazzily-dressed man in bondage.

I feel like I can say with reasonable certainty that there are some people on this site who whom it is that sort of thing. Good for them.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

ExcessivelyCurious wrote: 3 years ago I mean, I like shoes like that (canvas, trainers) as a fashion thing, doesn't really factor into bondage scenes for me. Though I suppose it is nice to see a snazzily-dressed man in bondage.

I feel like I can say with reasonable certainty that there are some people on this site who whom it is that sort of thing. Good for them.
Yeah, id say its weird for me because shoes arent inherently a turn on, but I do find running shoes to look appealing. *shrug* lol
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Growing up in my dad's shoe store, I always wanted a pair of ladies' PF Flyers to wear when I'm being tied up in jeans or shorts, or a leotard and tights. I love that narrow white canvas shoe for some reason.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Silkenvixen wrote: 2 years ago Growing up in my dad's shoe store, I always wanted a pair of ladies' PF Flyers to wear when I'm being tied up in jeans or shorts, or a leotard and tights. I love that narrow white canvas shoe for some reason.
Not sure if I’ve heard of those kinds of shoes. I will have to look them up.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

ShortSocks wrote: 2 years ago
Silkenvixen wrote: 2 years ago Growing up in my dad's shoe store, I always wanted a pair of ladies' PF Flyers to wear when I'm being tied up in jeans or shorts, or a leotard and tights. I love that narrow white canvas shoe for some reason.
Not sure if I’ve heard of those kinds of shoes. I will have to look them up.
I think they were made by Goodyear or Goodrich but don't hold me to it. I fear they've been out of the business for a looonng time. At one time they were about the only tennis shoe choice for women in the US for years.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic