Youngest TUGs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Youngest TUGs

Post by FacelessMage »

Hi everyone. I've talked to a few people on here who got to do some pretty fun tie up games when they were younger or were younger right now and doing tie up games. I never got the opportunity to do much tie up stuff when I was younger courtesy of my rather strict parents, so my question is this:

What is the youngest you've been/the youngest person you've been with when you've played tie up games, either as the one tying or being tied? Who did you play with? How old were they? How did the session go/what type of ties, gags (if any), etc were used?

I myself only got to tie up a friend of mine a few times when I was like 14 or so. She was 12 or 13, and we did a couple ties. Sometimes hogties, or tied to her bed or desk chair. After that I didn't get into bondage again until I was like 19.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Very first time I clearly remember was a game of cops and robbers when I was about four. Using some really cheap and fragile toy handcuffs.

When I got older I had a friend who liked to be cuffed. First we just had the metal toys, and I finally upgraded to good ones when I was 17. He was 3 years younger, lasted from when I was about 12-18, so he was about 9-15. Then I went off to college and he moved away. We still talk occasionally, but we're kinda distant now.

All kinds of positions. Mostly just behind the back, but sometimes also with leg irons or full on hogtied. Or cuffed to something.
Mostly I cuffed him, but sometimes we switched.

Haven't had anyone since. I miss it.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

5 playing cops and robbers with friends.
Tie me up and have fun with me
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I don't know exactly but it has to be any of these two: Either my older cousin who used to tie me up kind of regularly, I don't remember exactly how she did it but I think it was mostly simple, like hands behind back and arms pinned to sides sort of stuff. She tied me up mostly because she liked to put makeup on me which I hated.

If that wasn't my first experience then it may have been when a friend of mine who apparently loved to tie me up tied me to a chair one time I was at his house. I remember that he tied my hands to the back legs of the chair but I don't remember if he did more, but I do remember that he was kind enough not gag me and I said kind because he left me tied up a long time, definitively longer than I wanted to but I guess I ended up liking it.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Yikes! I can barely remember last week let alone going back that far! 😂 I think I was somewhere around 10 or 11 at the time. My friend and I were bored so we took turns tying each other to his swing set. It was just a single rope, maybe 20 feet long, and it was coarse and riddled with large knots from us playing with it. It wasn’t a great tie, but it definitely wasn’t the last.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

I think the youngest I can remember participating in TUG was probably around the second grade? So I would've been around eight or nine.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I had a few experiences when I was about 6 or 7. I don't remember exactly. After that, there were just a couple the entire rest of my childhood, until I started experimenting with self-bondage as a teenager.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Maybe age 5 or 6 we tied up my aunt here and there, when she’d babysit us. It was some kind of game, I think we used just a jump rope around her ankles and maybe also her hands a couple of times. She would be on the floor. I didn't tie very good knots at that age!

Another time, maybe I was 10 or 11, tied up my older cousin. Also used a jump rope, tied her standing up to a pole or something like upright like that. That was just once

That was about it.
Last edited by quietman 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I think 7 or 8, playing cowboys and Indians. Escape was fairly easy, as none of us could tie very well, but there were a couple of 10-11 year olds that played occasionally, that made escape a challenge.

Drawscore
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

I think the first time I did a TUG with someone else was age 4 or 5. It was a cops'n'robbers scenario. But I was doing self-bondage by rolling myself up in my blanket for mummification earlier than that.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago The youngest I tied was my 8 year old nephew.
Details here

https://www.deviantart.com/jennytroll/j ... -437358071
I read that story. It was cool!

(Btw, I like your profile pic. Where did u get it from?)
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Rereading my own post actually reminded me of something funny recently where I tied up my friend's 9 year old. Well not tied up properly, but she was being a nudge one day so I tied her shirt sleeves together behind her lol. That was pretty funny.
Dc_guy15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dc_guy15 »

i can't remember when was my first time but i tied up multiple people between the ages of 10-18 during grade school. All random times and places
Max87se
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Max87se »

Tied a neighbor to the drainpipe long time ago. Think he was like 7.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I really wish I knew. The one time I related here, I was mmmaaaaayyyybe 11 or 12, just as a guess.
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

I was somewhere around twelve when I developed an interest and started being tied up
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Started at 9 with already a full body tied up😂.
Chest harness to greatly reduce my shoulders mobility, crossed wrists behind my back pinned to my body, thighs, knees and ankles tied together.
Stuffed mouth + tape wrapped around my head to shut my little mouth😂.

My bigger bro tied me with nonchalance out of the boredom and for some reason, I let him did it.
I was surprised to feel comfortable bound and gagged like that, like he is hugging me.
His experience as a rock climber/mountain rescue volounteer helped him a lot😂.
Before that day, we weren't into TUGs world but since then, I spent atleast 3-4hrs a week bound and gagged😂
honourthechapter1775

Silver_noro

That's sounds extreme for a first time did you enjoy it?
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago Silver_noro

That's sounds extreme for a first time did you enjoy it?
I enjoyed my first time bound and gagged ehehe.
At 9, I was a good figure skater so my body was pretty flexible (even now my joints are still "soft"🤣).
Bro is a rock climber and ropes are a natural extension of his hands.
He knows every knots imaginable and he well know how pressure he should apply to make the ropes inescapable but comfortable, without cutting off blood circulation.
In fact, I spent more or less a couples of hours fully tied up in my first time.
Maybe the gag was a little bit uncomfortable but nothing tragic🤣.

Full story of my first TUG is written here😘
honourthechapter1775

Silver_Noro

Sounds like a pretty good story only wish I could have been in that it a similar position as you were, good to hear your still pretty flexible that's always an essential for bondage. Few hours of right inescapable ropes is a nice too thanks for sharing.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

When I was six I handgagged my younger sister once or twice. when I first realised I liked tugs (around age 9/10) I tried selfbondage where I tied my legs together and gagged myself with masking tape, which was also when I realised I didn't like being tied :lol:
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I’ve always loved it. I probably started trying to tie myself up aged about 6.
Cinnameg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cinnameg »

14 now. First started to to like it and think about it at 13. So I'm new to it still. Glad I found this place too.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

The youngest must be when i was 5 maybe! Some of the boys in my class had some skipping rope and tied me to a pole, hands behind and all wrapped up! I remember already then i liked being tied up, after that i got tied up a bunch of times by my friends and such.
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Hmm…I suppose around 10-12; memory gets a little fuzzy.

I recall instances hanging out with friends / at summer camp where we played games that amounted to cops & robbers or capture the flag; where the losers would get tied up & gagged with bandanas, or held hostage.

In several instances, I recall playing that sort of game with my sibling: again, hands & feet tied, and gagged with a bandana tied over the mouth, before getting left in the basement or in a closet to wriggle free. Then we swapped turns.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic