(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
pumaspeedcat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pumaspeedcat »

34 year old male from Philadelphia. I love being tied up especially while wearing sneakers. If anyone is interested in tying me up via webcam, please contact me on Skype. I'm pumaspeedcat on there as well.
Tyler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tyler »

I'm Tyler, I'm turning 17 in October, I'm a switch.
I've been lurking for a while and I used the old site often when it was up still so decided to make an account and maybe make some friends. I'm a bit shy but I'll do my best to be friendly.
zavulon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zavulon »

Hi guys, I'm here from the old website, where I had the same name. Looking forward to meeting new people and reconnecting with OG members :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]zavulon[/mention]
Finally man! What the hell took you so long?!

Welcome back bro 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

zavulon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zavulon »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @zavulon
Finally man! What the hell took you so long?!

Welcome back bro 8-)
Been busy, but it's nice to be back :) And thank you for such a warm welcome :D
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

Hi! Jules, here. I'm fairly new to the site. I have a bunch of stories from my childhood I hope to contribute. I look forward to seeing what this site has in store for me!
Shiina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shiina »

Shiina I was on the old site and just found this new one hope to read some good stories
Caged_Hiruzen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Caged_Hiruzen »

I'm new here but I was invited by a member to check out the stories and I am pleased with what I see so far
Deleted User 1781

Post by Deleted User 1781 »

Hey, new around here. My username sort of describes what I am into. I love the idea of being a damsel in distress :D

Feel free to message me I'd love to get to know people!
Sealed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sealed »

Hey! I just found this website, I mostly lurked while the older site was up but in the space between that site closing down and finding this one, I've become very involved in RPing. Feel free to PM me! :D
Deleted User 1795

Post by Deleted User 1795 »

Hello everyone!

Ive been on the site for a while now, mostly lurking, but I felt like contributing some stories that Ive come up with. Im in my early twenties, currently studying in university, and I have sadly not had too much experience tying up anybody.

Im not a sub, purely a dom.

Im usually up to chat, and maybe rp here and there if Im in the mood for it, so hmu if you ever want to talk sometime.
rose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rose »

Hey there. My name is Rose and I just signed up today. I love the range of stories from this website, they’re super interesting. I posted about my first experience of a TUG in the true stories section earlier. Ever since then, I’ve been obsessed with the idea of someone tying me up. Feel free to drop me a PM if you want to chat or RP.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sealed[/mention] [mention]call me master[/mention] [mention]rose[/mention]

Welcome on board guys and girls!
It's nice to see so many new faces join up and come out of lurking.

Looking forward to seeing you guys posting and commenting on the board.

Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

Hello everybody

Marrin here. I found the old site last year and lurked around there, never registered though. I've been lurking around here a while now too, and am going to try and become at least a little active in the future.

Feel free to pm me to chat. That's what I've been doing until this first post of mine. :)
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Marrin wrote: 5 years ago Hello everybody

Marrin here. I found the old site last year and lurked around there, never registered though. I've been lurking around here a while now too, and am going to try and become at least a little active in the future.

Feel free to pm me to chat. That's what I've been doing until this first post of mine. :)
Good to see you posting, welcome!
gingerkat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gingerkat »

Greetings! Just joined today, thought I'd put something short and sweet on here real quick. My name's Kat and I've been a fan of tie ups since getting into them as a game in my childhood :)
gaggedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedup »

Hey Everyone

Just stumbled across this site and what a great find it is! I'm mid 30's, 6', lean, toned sub gay male from Australia.

WOW! Didn't realise there were so many guys into getting bound and sockgagged! This is my ultimate fetish, along with forced sneaker sniffing.

Look forward to reading the sockgagged stories! :P

Cheers
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey [mention]gaggedup[/mention]
Welcome to the forum, mate!

Yeah, you're definitely at the right place if you're into shoe sniffing and sock gags 8-)
Hope to see you commenting on stories and sharing your own fantasies with us.
Again, welcome on board!

Make yourself at home and have fun ;)

gaggedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedup »

Hey

Thank you for the awesome warm welcome! Much appreciated mate!

I have started to read your stories and WOW...this is my dream come true!

You have an innate writing ability. Love all the things regarding smelly sock gags and sneaker sniffing..wish it was me! :P

Thanks again mate
gaggedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedup »

This is in reply to @bondagefreak
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

My name is Trainedsub! I’m a Texas sub who loves muscle worship, bondage, pits, and anything and everything having to do with soft-domination. Don’t just tell me to obey, make me want to.
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
AlexaBliss
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexaBliss »

I’ve had these thoughts for a while now so I’m elated I’ve found this outlet for them. :D I’m mainly submissive so feel free to PM me and we can talk about anything.
Jon2525_99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jon2525_99 »

AlexaBliss wrote: 5 years ago I’ve had these thoughts for a while now so I’m elated I’ve found this outlet for them. :D I’m mainly submissive so feel free to PM me and we can talk about anything.
Welcome. PM is not an option on your profile. Hello anyway :)
Message me on Discord Jon#8363
AlexaBliss
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexaBliss »

Jon2525_99 wrote: 5 years ago
AlexaBliss wrote: 5 years ago I’ve had these thoughts for a while now so I’m elated I’ve found this outlet for them. :D I’m mainly submissive so feel free to PM me and we can talk about anything.
Welcome. PM is not an option on your profile. Hello anyway :)
It is now! :P
alyssashortstuff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by alyssashortstuff »

Hello, I'm Alyssa. I enjoy being tied up and been enjoying that for years. I used to lurk around and read some stuff but I made an account to become more of a part of the forum
Locked Previous topicNext topic