(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Hmmm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hmmm »

Hi! My name is Steve, I'm 22yo and I love bondage, sockgags, dirty and smelly socks and feet..

I'm living in the south of France and I'm gay.

I just find the strength to post here and start to participate in this forum.. I don't know how I will do this, but I'm sure about one thing : I'll be here a little bit more.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you would like to talk, I'm open about many subjects! :p

special note for : [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] : You win! ;)
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

yes, Steve, I shall be happy to chat with you about such topics.

welcome to the group!
Be well.
Play safe.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hmmm[/mention]
Salut Steve ! Nice to see you finally introducing yourself to us.

If you're into sockgags, feet, and stuff like that, you're definitely at the right place.
I'm certain [mention]sockgagged[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s and my own stories will be to your liking.

Looking forward to seeing you comment more often from now on! ;)

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
Encore un Français ! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @LK3869
Encore un Français ! 8-)
Good to know ! Et pourquoi " encore"? On est pas tant que ça :lol: Or others are quite stealth. So welcome aboard @Hmmm
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Hmmm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hmmm »

I'm not speaking French that much here, my job isn't in French haha. But yeah, one more French :D. (I'm not that good in French at all..)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hmmm[/mention]
Ah okay. Apologies. I assumed you were born there or had been living there for a while. Didn't realise you were on a sort of work-visa. Anyways, hope you have fun on here, mate!

Sonome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sonome »

Greetings! I'm a member from the old site who went by the blatant name, 'Domination'. Anyways, I'm from the UK and am always up for roleplay!
Open for RPs!
TobyTickler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TobyTickler »

Happy to have found the new board. I'm in California. Been lurking, and too-occasionally contributing to boards like this for 25 years. Anybody remember ktuat?
jh9
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jh9 »

Hi Jh9, was on the old board. 28 years old, interested in being tied up or learning tie someone up, with females or males.

Belfast, N.ireland based. But usually in London for work.
RopeSubCD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeSubCD »

Hello everyone. I am a 26 year old male to female crossdresser who enjoys being on the receiving end of bondage. I look forward to reading and posting on this site as well as meeting some new people.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TobyTickler[/mention] [mention]jh9[/mention] [mention]RopeSubCD[/mention]
Welcome on board, guys! Nice to see so many new faces around.
Hope to see you guys regularly posting on the forum!

gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

leahjstaples1234 wrote: 5 years ago I just like to say no role-playing pms for me. Thank you. Also, it would be nice if you give a greeting and not launch straight to a role-play.

Thank you.

Leah.
Hallelujah and Amen sister!!!!
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

I have liked it since secondary school, but didn’t get into it until the 90’s. I have written stories with male kidnappning with lots of rope and Gags ( not posted here))

I have also in the past tied up and gagged guys, which was kinda fun I guess.
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
gaggedinnyc

Post by gaggedinnyc »

Hey guys, good looking gay man here in NYC, 33, looking for guys to chat with about bondage, being gagged, etc, swap pics. Love roleplay as well, especially with underwear, jocks, tight jeans, suits, heroes, etc.
handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

Hi Everyone - as my name indicated, I do enjoy handgags (giving and receiving). Love anything bondage really. M/M fan given my homosexuality. From Ottawa, Canada. I was a reader on the old site, but trying to be more active this time around. Feel free to say Hi and see where things go! Au plaisir!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

David Han from Houston
Tie me up and have fun with me
Deleted User 2201

Post by Deleted User 2201 »

Hello everyone, me here.

20's dude, likes bondage, RP and all the fun stuff. I'm down to RP with anyone, I'm not really a sub or dom, it depends on the situation. Hope to meet some cool people :)
Deleted User 2207

Post by Deleted User 2207 »

Hey, I'm Regagger
I'm a 23 year old guy finishing up college. I want to be a writer and I like doing the tying in these stories, so this is a good place for me.
I'm fairly simple in my tastes for tie ups- just a woman, some rope, and a gag are all I really need :)
I'm down to RP, though fairly new to it, just pm me.
See you around!
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Hello! 48 year old UK guy here.

I reckon I must've been reading and sometimes posting on tying-up forums for almost quarter of a century! Usually use this name but sometimes also "Bondophile" and, in the distant past, "Hogtied". Particular interests in M/M tying up/gagging/blindfolding/hooding combined with leather, oilskins/raingear, sometimes rubber... and straitjackets. LOVE a straitjacket!

These days, there's all manner of purpose-made bondage gear (including straitjackets) and I do enjoy it but there's a large part of me invariably harks back to the very primal stuff that turned me on as a kid then an adolescent: rope cinched tight around wrists by an efficient captor who knows what he's doing; "mmmph!"ing into a well-applied gag that can't be dislodged; the mix of excitement and slight humiliation in knowing one is entirely unable to escape.

Really pleased to have found this place again.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

Hi everyone! My name is Jim and I’ve been into tie up games for as long as I can remember, but it’s always been hard to express that in everyday life. I’m looking forward to chatting and learning from you guys and gals.
BetsyB
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BetsyB »

Hello everyone. My name's Betsy. I've had interest in tie ups for a long time and really enjoy the forum to be able to share my interest with others, so I'm very glad I was able to find my way to it!
Deleted User 2217

Post by Deleted User 2217 »

Hi again!
I just wanted to say I'm back after being away for a while.
Still 23, still on the East Coast, still have a simple taste in tie ups.
Going to try to write a few more stories.
See you around!
RobbyCalico
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobbyCalico »

Hi, I'm Robby and I'm 23. Since I was a kid, I've always been into TUGs and bondage, but I've never had the opportunity to meet people who have similar interests and be able to share my stories and whatnot until I joined here a few weeks ago. So far my experience here has been great!

When I was 15, my family and I were bound, gagged, and blindfolded during a home invasion. Since then I've been fascinated with robbery/home invasion scenarios featuring at least two people (or even better, a group of people) bound and gagged, and I fantasize about being in more situations like that.

I'm also very much into couple in distress scenarios (like boyfriend/girlfriend, mom/son, father/son, coworkers, etc). I'm not really into the sexual/fetish aspect of these types of situations, (so not into torture/spanking/tickling/etc) I'm just into the sensation of being tied up and gagged with someone in a similar predicament, working together to get free, or being unable to and having to be rescued.
Last edited by RobbyCalico 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

David Han wrote: 5 years ago David Han from Houston
Welcome back, Jay Feely ;)

David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I’m David not Jay