(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Solarbeast here. Same name as before, but I just was able to drop the numbers after the name. I only tend to write stories, and post photos of women tied up. I have almost no interest in males being tied up. I also have almost no interest in role plays, never did them on the old site. Never been tied up before in real life, only ever done self bondage, but if I ever get the chance, I will be the sub to a beautiful woman.
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

Sandy Delarose or Vixen
Hi there... i am part of the old users who... well found this place. i think it's pretty great how we could have a fresh start and continue talking about bondage from inocent ties to lewed heavy bondage. anywho my name's Sandy for the new members or pepole who do not know me. i've been around since 2015 and well i am this Quiet girl that sits in the back of the room watching rather than acting. never the less i am kind open and allways up for a chat. i'll try to write more stories as it's kinda my new Tug's resolution. i tend to roleplay am completely Bi and will tie a man or a woman samesy. perfect switch too! i can tie and be tied... anyways often around ready to meetcha and still roam around!
Now where did all our good times go?
Did they fade out my Window? ... I'm Nostalgic so I'll keep on Dreamin!
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Michael here. My name hasn't changed from the last board. Prefer anything m/m related and prefer being a sub. Not really into anything extreme (although not into things that are too tame either). Like a lot of people here, I wasn't very active on the old board, but now have a greater interest in posting on this new board.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Deleted User 125

Post by Deleted User 125 »

Hey I'm new here I was on the old site. I believe I had the same username as I did on the old site. Anyway about myself.

I am 19, male and based in Aberdeen Scotland not a popular place on old website to live but we'll see if there's much difference on this site. Plan to be more active than I was on old site and speak to more people please feel free to message me and we can talk.
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Princess_Stinkfoot »

Hello!!! I'm Nicol!!! I am a 14 year old girl who has very smelly feet, hence my username. I have a pig nose and often get tied up and forced to smell feet! I am PiggyBoy's girlfriend, so please don't ask if I'm single. If ya got any questions for me feel free to PM me! ^-^
I'm Gabby, but you can call me Princess Stinkfoot! I am known for having super smelly feet! I like tickling others feet and watching their reactions. I am the girlfriend of Piggyboy. ^-^
undietier
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by undietier »

Name's Franky. I'm happy to be here. I'm into hogties, ball gags, underwear, and just good stories. I read M/M only.
Love to see guys tied up and stripped down to their underwear or speedos!
-------------------------------------
M/M Roleplay:
Kik: malebondage24
Discord: mb8303#3850
andrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andrew »

Hey all, its andrew, I was one of the first in the old site and im one of the first here. I am a switch, sock loving, tickling guy
Just a normal sock loving, tickling guy
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Chris12 was on the old site.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

So a fresh start it is.

Heyo, I'm ThatDino (I kept my name), sock and encasement fanatic, dom and gentleman, a straight white male :mrgreen: :lol:

I'd always been worried about the increasinly long down-times of the old site and hope that many of the refugees find their way here!
Therefore I advise everyone to keep spreading the word on tumblr, deviantArt, etc. to let the community grow back to its former size!

Thank you, admins, for rebooting this forum!
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Hello! I'm PiggyBoy! I am 15 and have a very large pig nose and huge ticklish feet! I am often tied up by girls and forced to smell their feet with my big nose or tickle tortured. I am Princess Stinkfoot's boyfriend and royal foot scratcher. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat or have questions! (^🐽^)
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Abird
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Abird »

Abird (same as old forum), 20 year old guy with an assortment of bondage-related interests.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Hi I'm Scottstud. I'm a pretty cool dude in reality and somewhat online except in situations above where I get screwed over. I'm 21. Been on the boards forever. Pretty busy in my real life but I find time here.

I like guys, girls, duct tape, soccer socks, baseball socks. Those are my favorite things so if you're into long socks, duct tape, and are my age, I'd love to talk. I'm from Michigan. I'm comfortable throwing that out there honestly.
Thatworm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thatworm »

Thatworm or just worm for short.

Honestly, I'm from the old site but I have done some ... Disagreeable things and I would like to forget about all of that and start fresh on this new site. Just pretend I'm brand new, never seen before.

Interested in feet, tickling, socks... And of course TUG/bondage. I have been doing selfbondage for at least 5 years. Still looking for better and safer ways to do it as it's constantly evolving and changing. Thanks for having me! I hope to find people with similar interests as well as making new friends 😁🤗🙂☺️
Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

Hi, Luis, thirtysomething from Belgium. Joined the old site a few months ago, started a story, but will try to repost and continue soon 😁
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Boundluis wrote: 6 years ago Hi, Luis, thirtysomething from Belgium. Joined the old site a few months ago, started a story, but will try to repost and continue soon 😁
PLease do.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I'd been on the old site less than a year when it went away and only had a few stories posted. I suppose I should get to work on something for the new one.

Huge thanks to all responsible for putting this back together!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

fratboydanny here. I had the same name at the old forum where I was a member for a long time. Am 31, and love tugs with other guys. I am pretty submissive so generally like being the one tied. Love rope, bandannas, duct tape, and also have a huge sock fetish.
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Freyja from the old site.

Incontinent bound and gagged
Shepard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shepard »

Shepard here. Shepard is always here.

Glad to see the survivors of the purge have congregated. Hope to see some others come along soon. Still up for good RP and same interests as before (not like a lot changes in a few weeks). Will come up with some witty profile later, as I'm still traumatized with having been a lost soul without my TuGs community for so long...
Last edited by Shepard 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Mitchelaiden here. Same username from the original site. Into m/m and sock gags and underwear gags.
Deleted User 186

Post by Deleted User 186 »

Managed to find my way here :D

Same username as old site :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

TiedPrincess wrote: 6 years ago Managed to find my way here :D
Ah, but in the words of the "League of Gentlemen": you'll never leave!
Deleted User 186

Post by Deleted User 186 »

Xtc wrote: 6 years ago
TiedPrincess wrote: 6 years ago Managed to find my way here :D
Ah, but in the words of the "League of Gentlemen": you'll never leave!
I hope not :D
stormchaser1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stormchaser1 »

stormchaser1 here
was a member on the other site for a while, glad to have it back.
I am 27, and like to tie and be tied.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Has anyone seen Squirrel or know of any way to contact him?

UPDATE: Solved
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Locked Previous topicNext topic