(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Deleted User 4409

Post by Deleted User 4409 »

Cyrus from the upper Midwest area. Not open to role play but always open to chat on other things.

Beginner Shibari practitioner and rabid escape challenge fan and fiction writer on DA.

Been in and out a few times but hopefully back to stay. Rope and strong tape are my lifeblood.

Switch and like playing both sides of the rope.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Lotta new people on here since the last time I checked.
Welcome, all.
Deleted User 4496

Post by Deleted User 4496 »

Hello everyone I came across the site recently and I love the stories that I've read so far. I just wanted to say hi and I'm always open to chat and meet new people.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tapebinder wrote: 4 years ago Hello everyone I came across the site recently and I love the stories that I've read so far. I just wanted to say hi and I'm always open to chat and meet new people.
Welcome to the forum, bud!
Glad to hear you're enjoying the stories you've read so far!
Hope you'll be posting on those stories to give the concerned authors your support.

Have fun!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

[quote=bondagefreak post_id=29482 time=1556947421 user_id=73]
@that.kid13 Watch your language, kid.

I know that was a funny intro, you've gotta learn to put a clamp on that expressive mouth of yours.
[/qu[mention]That Bondage Guy[/mention]

He’s the most polite out of our entire family haha my 5 year old swears more than he does 😬
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

[quote=Outta.this.place post_id=30196 time=1557729812 user_id=501]

I know that was a funny intro, you've gotta learn to put a clamp on that expressive mouth of yours.
[/qu[mention]That Bondage Guy[/mention]

He’s the most polite out of our entire family haha my 5 year old swears more than he does 😬
[/q[mention]That Bondage Guy[/mention]

There's a time and place for everything...
Deleted User 4493

Post by Deleted User 4493 »

Hello Everyone,

I was a member of the old site. I am a male, 30, switch, and love bondage, feet, tickling, and some light torture as both the top and bottom.

I picked my name due to recently getting more into the shibari art form and wanting to explore using rope more often in my TUGs. I have enjoyed tie up games and subsequently bondage for as long as I can remember. I have plenty of stories to tell from both my childhood and adult life and look forward to sharing them with all of you. I have been lucky enough in my adult life to have partners who were willing to put up with my games and fetishes. Hope to interact with you all over various topics and reading your stories.
Krysten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Krysten »

My name's Krysten. Been a forum lurker for a good amount of time and thought I'd go ahead and get an account to communicate with people a bit more and not just browse around. Hope to talk to and get to know some more people!
Deleted User 4511

Post by Deleted User 4511 »

Hello everyone.

My name is Ashley, I'm a 22. Italian but born in the US. First time on this site and I've already been introduced to a few very people. I'm having alot of fun reading peoples experiences and I hope to add my own stories soon. If anyone would like to chat, feel free to message me.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

shyguy92 wrote: 4 years ago
Outta.this.place wrote: 4 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago @that.kid13 Watch your language, kid.

[/qu@That Bondage Guy

[/q@That Bondage Guy

What?
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Attempt at a joke.
Obviously a failed one.
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

Hello everyone! I have been a lurker on the forum for quite a while now, but this is my first post on here! I am hoping to read stories, meet some new people, and maybe RP with some of you as well!

My name is Matt, and I am a very submissive male, though I do like to switch from time-to-time. I am both large and somewhat muscular, and my height is 5`9`, with short brown hair and blue eyes.

My likes include:
-All types of bindings
-All types of gags
-Socks/Stockings/Tights
-Femdom
-Tickling
-Spanking
-Cross-Dressing
-BDSM & TUG Scenarios

Feel free to message me if you want to chat or RP!
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
NikkiNicole
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NikkiNicole »

Hey I'm Nikki and I'm new. Long time interest in tie up games and wanted to join the forum to read some more and get to know some people on here
Jess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess »

Hi everyone!

My name is Jessica, but everyone calls me Jess. I am a female RPer who loves kidnapping and home invasion scenarios in which my character is (very) tightly bound and gagged, then sensually tickled, teased and erotically 'tortured' until I can't stand it anymore. I have been on the Nabber's Empire forum for about a year now, and you can find lots of information about my character (coincidentally also named Jess) here: https://ne.bgagger.net/forum/viewtopic. ... e60#p28874 . I also have a page on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/tiedtklshgrl .

I am looking forward to meeting folks here, and possibly doing some sensual, sexy RPs!

Kisses,
Jess
Last edited by Jess 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Alee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alee »

Hey, I’m Alee. Been checking the site out for a while and wanted to sign up finally :)
Evilguy25
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evilguy25 »

Hi there I'm pretty new to this site. I haven't really been much of a story writing person but I like to think of myself as a good role player. I prefer m/f or f/f but I'm okay with m/m or even f/m and I hope to meeting you all soon.
Call.Me.Master
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Call.Me.Master »

Hello everyone,

This is my first time on this site, I have read stories and now I want to be involved, share my own experiences. I am a male, caucasian, 30 years old, 5'8 and a sharp 190 lbs. I consider myself a very dominant man, to any woman or man wishing to experience being controlled by another person, to have their desires fulfilled. I enjoy making people happy, giving them something they themselves may not have known they wanted. This is all purely consensual of course, I think real acts of this nature are true evil and I would never take part in it. I wish to tal to others on this site, maybe even create virtual scenarios of a dominant male and sub session (Roleplay, I've heard it called here.)

If you wish to learn more or discuss further, please message me.
Dude9
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dude9 »

Hey everyone!

I'm a 25 year old guy who lives in London and looking to get to know some new people and maybe have a meet up. If you fancy getting to know somebody new drop me a message.

I wasn't sure where to post this but I thought here might be the best place!

Hope everyone is well :)
wleigha11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wleigha11 »

Hey there!

I'm Leigha, a long time fan of tie ups and also a fan of this site. I really enjoy what I've read and seen thus far and look forward to being on the site more when I have the time.
Deleted User 4733

Post by Deleted User 4733 »

Hi long time lurker. Feel free to message me for an rp or just to chat about tugs.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Hey everyone! I decided to create an account a few weeks back after lurking here for some time.

I'm a 22 year old straight male dom/captor from Turkey. I'm into DiD scenarios where the captives happen to wear hosiery.

Guess it's safe to say that my favorite kind of ties consist of hogtie, chairtie, spread-eagle and encasement/mummification.

As for the gags it would be ballgag, harness gag, sock/stocking gag and the good old tape gag. :)

Oh and before I forget I should mention that I'm big on tickling.
Deleted User 4555

Post by Deleted User 4555 »

Been lurking on the site for a bit, then decided to make an accout.
Im more of a M/F, F/F person. I like bondage with barefeet in any form. Hogtie, chairs, stocks, anything. I esspecialy like it when the tied up subjects are tickled.
Anyway, its nice to be apart of a communitythat has similar interests as me. Feel free to hit me up with discussios or questions (not quite ready for story writting or role play yet, but im getting there :D )
lordy92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lordy92 »

Hey all,

I'm 26, male, switch type from the UK.

PM me for chat on anything
MasterDay71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MasterDay71 »

Hey I’m MasterDay71

I’m from Columbus Ohio. I am a Dom. I’m 26 almost 27 years old. I’ve been a Dom for eight years now. I’ve been a member on this site for a year or so and love all the stories I have read.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
MasterDay :)
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

[quote=shyguy92 post_id=30270 time=1557813764 user_id=149]
[quote=Outta.this.place post_id=30196 time=1557729812 user_id=501]

[/qu@That Bondage Guy

[/q@That Bondage Guy

[/q[mention]That Bondage Guy[/mention]

@s[mention]That Bondage Guy[/men[mention]That Bondage Guy[/mention]

@shyguy92 so is there a reason you are butting Into our conversation?... stfu
Locked Previous topicNext topic