(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

Hello everyone,

I am M early 30s who has been into tie ups my entire life. As my name suggests and I love socks and subsequently have a foot fetish. Would love to discuss various tie up and bondage related topics with anyone so just PM.
Deleted User 8062

Post by Deleted User 8062 »

Hi Ladies and gentlemen

My name is linda. I am a 29 y/o brunette with a love of being totally tied up and tightly gagged.

looking forward to chatting to like minded people on the forum! :)
Xx.Sarah.xX
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xx.Sarah.xX »

Hi! My name is Sarah, I'm 29 years old and really into tie up stories. I am only into girls, but will talk to guys too, as long as your not creepy.

Looking forward to reading and writing stories on here. Message me if you like.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Hi and welcome Sarah!!!
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Hi and welcome Linda!!!
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Hello from America,

I am Will. As you might guess from my username, I have a foot fetish.
I am a switch who likes m/f, f/m, and f/f stories, and also open for roleplay.

I look forward to interacting with you guys.
SB_Lover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SB_Lover »

Nothing else to say here, I love SB, and being tied up F/M, mostly. I enjoy focusing on the helpless feeling, so no rough stuff.

Other than that, not much else. Oh, I love everything Austin, Texas, and yes, that includes complaining about everything.
Vel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vel »

Mmm hello, I have been in this site for awhile but never introduce myself. Im Vel (not my actual name :L nor something I use normaly and Im a male) I like bondage in general tho I prefer it when is fictional.
Well pretty much thats all nothing to interesting :l
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Hi all, just a down on his luck PI here to share my experiences and meet friends.

You might call my interests old fashioned, I like employing ropes, cloth, and occasionally tape to restrain.
Roleplaying old school detective tropes is a favorite, although I also enjoy spy vs spy.

I'm interested in chatting on Kik with like-minded folks. PM me for my handle.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
tiff_tied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiff_tied »

Hello, I’m Tiffanie. I’ve lurked for a while but finally registered. I’m a long time lover of tie up games and I’ll be glad to be part of an online community dedicated to it
Deleted User 8421

Post by Deleted User 8421 »

Hey gang! I've been here for awhile but I deleted my account...Glad to be back into the scene!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Hello and welcome to all new members
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

I though I posted here before but I couldn't find it. Hi! My name is Mitch, and I am obsessed with bondage and tying girls up. I try to find models to tie but I've only found 2, one the photo set of one was lost when my computer crashed :(, you can check out my pics at https://www.deviantart.com/laxmax0003 . I am in the Santa Fe area (New Mexico), and if you want to model for me feel free to hit me up! If not I hope you enjoy my stories!
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

I haven't been on here in forever so I figure I better re-introduce myself.

I'm xler. I'm in the Midwest and I love talking about TUGs. Been an interest of mine since I was a kid. Thought I'd stop by again and see how things are going.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Hi I'm Beetle Bailey 13 real name Mario. Have been into Tie Up Games since I was a older kid. I'm 45 and from Texas. Girls in Tie Up Scenes have always been cool to me. Just been shy and afraid to introduce myself. Love to chat. I'm on kik,FB Messenger, snapchat also on deviantart
Sirgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sirgagged »

Hi all!

I’ve been reading stories for awhile now but finally joined. New to bondage but would love to learn from everyone. I’m M 21 in school, either Dom or switch. Would love to talk to people about bondage and situations. Feel free to message me 😀
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Hi everyone,
I have been a lurker on here for a while and have recently dipped my toe into posting, to repay you guys for all the great content.

I am up for roleplay, with a preference for female partners. Prefer to dom, but will switch for a fun and we'll written scenario.

Feel free to pm on here
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
ChristopherBG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChristopherBG »

Hey guys name is Chris i am a boy i am 20 and am from the UK. I am in uni studying business management. I have been on this site for a while but was kinda shy i guess to introduce myself. I am straight and my i guess i would classify myself as a sub. I have been playing TUGs since i was a kid and have been into bondage since i was 11 i am also into F/M.
TallJane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TallJane »

Hello everyone! =D
My name is Jane, I am 20 years old, I am a tal girl and proud of it! I am here to have fun chatting and sharing some of my experiences with tie ups. I am mostly dominant, but I can switch if I am in the mood for it. Feel free to message me if you want to roleplay.
billynd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by billynd »

Hi, billynd here.
I'm an Indonesian 18yo M, and have a thing for socks and sneakers especially the dirty and rank ones.
I prefer M/M, and I have always been wanting to be tied but it never really happened yet
Really hope that I could find likeminded people not far from me
bosoj_o
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bosoj_o »

Hi Everyone!
I`m 41 yo, M, live in Ukraine. I very like tied up Games.
My Favorite is tying by rope in underwear and blind the eyes.
dactyl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dactyl »

Hi everyone, a Norwegian guy from the Oslo area here. I’ve been into bondage for as long as I can remember, and loved playing tie-up games when I was a kid - both by myself and with friends! As an adult I’m still a switch, although finding people to play with has been harder. Happy to have found this forum, hope to be able to get in touch with like minded people and also to be able to contribute a few stories.
tapeboi90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapeboi90 »

Hey guys. Brand new to the site. I’m 27, male and from
Australia. Top. Main interest consist of playful TUGs and plenty of duct tape. Looking to build my vid collection so if anyone has vids or links of boys being gagged / TUGS would be most appreciated. Can trade for my own vids ;)
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Nice to meet you, I’m Eric from the USA. I’m 21 and mostly into getting tied but can do either! Feel free to me
vlpraca
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vlpraca »

anyone in brazil right now?
Locked Previous topicNext topic