(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
avaboundandgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by avaboundandgagged »

Hi there.

I was told about this site and considering some experience I have had, I thought i give this a try.

I am Ava. I reside in the the UK. I am into non consensual kidnapping scenarios more specifically of me being the damsel and being bound and gagged. I always like the idea of being kidnapped somewhere in a quiet outdoor location and getting tied and gagged quietly and hidden away from the public until i get transported.

Home invasion is another scenario I like.

I hope to make some friends here. Especially from Brits people.

Thank you
Ava
samanthaleo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by samanthaleo »

Hi I’m Sammy. Long time fan of tie up games and signed up for the forum today because I feel like this will be a nice place to be a part of. I look forward to meeting and hearing from people!
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Alotta new folk coming in today, welcome! :D
avaboundandgagged wrote: 4 years ago Hi there.

I was told about this site and considering some experience I have had, I thought i give this a try.

I am Ava. I reside in the the UK. I am into non consensual kidnapping scenarios more specifically of me being the damsel and being bound and gagged. I always like the idea of being kidnapped somewhere in a quiet outdoor location and getting tied and gagged quietly and hidden away from the public until i get transported.

Thank you
Ava
samanthaleo wrote: 4 years ago Hi I’m Sammy. Long time fan of tie up games and signed up for the forum today because I feel like this will be a nice place to be a part of. I look forward to meeting and hearing from people!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Thank you
Ava
Hopefully you meant to say "Consensual Kidnapping", no-one on here is condoning real kidnaps... :-D
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

And just to clarify:

Consensual Nonconsensuality
The act of giving the consent while pretending not to consent (in BDSM). This term was coined by Biaman Basu in The Commerce of Peoples: Sadomasochism and African American Literature. This action involves two participants and their willing to test the waters. For example, one partner pretends not to like being tied up while the other pretends to force it. Both parties agree ahead of time as to what lines cannot be crossed, but can still be taunted, and as always, a safe word is used to ensure protection.
superbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superbound »

Hi everyone:

I've been on this site a few times in the past, but left a while back due to an illness and I had to focus on myself to get better.

I am in my 30s, gay male, and love bondage in real life and role playing.

Kidnap scenes, very tight bondage, and tight gags are an absolute must for me in a role play.

While I am not Super Bound as in the "hero" form, it stuck in a scene months back where I was tied up. He was extremely good with his work and no one ever got his knots undone, but because I am freaking skinny and tall, I was able to work my body through many of it and get the knots undone. He called me "Super Bound" plus a few other @&! words :D So for now, I think the Superman logo will do. :)

Always feel free to contact me. I enjoy interacting with everyone!

SB
I get tied up for real and it's not fantasy for me.
RopeFanAlison
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeFanAlison »

Hey everyone. I’m Allison, I’m 40, and I’ve been a fan of ropes and tie ups since a young age. Because of that, this site seems great to me and I felt like posting something finally
Last edited by RopeFanAlison 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

RopeFanAlison wrote: 4 years ago Hey everyone. I’m Alison, I’m 40, and I’ve been a fan of ropes and tie ups since a young age. Because of that, this site seems great to me and I felt like posting something finally
Welcome Allison, it's great to meet you.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

I was looking this presentations page before posting but I couldn't rest so I write my story😂😂😂
Btw, let me introduce myself.

Hello there forum!
I'm Gia! A fresh 20s filipina girl living in Italy.
I apology in advance for my bad english😅
I'm the classic filipina girl.
Tanned, small frame (only 5'2😅), small but cute face with big black eyes, nice body frame and shape (nor thick nor thin), active sportive💪🏼
My tugs are ONLY with my bigger Bro.
He is 8 years older than me and he is my guardian angel.
He is the most humbl, chill, relaxed person in the world but if someone try threaten my safety, he would go full Bryan Mills/John Wick mode😅 (thanks to our father, a former spec ops soldier, my bro is a skilled fighter💪🏼)
Btw, he is a paramedic and alpine rescue volunteer.
Below his thick skin, he has a golden heart.
From what I remember, he does everything I want and he never refused anyone of my request.
He spoiled me so much when I was a little girl 😅
He taught me that a lot of boys are attracted to our girls feet (he was f-right, every summer I can feel too many eyes on me😆).
And yes, he is attracted too, especially when I'm wearing nylons ehehe. (he likes playing with my feet but only when I'm in nylons and I'm ok with it, especially when he starts massaging them😁. Actually I have pretty feet, smalls, good arches, perfect toes shape and
I'am able to move them one-by-one😉 everytime I spread out my toes, I can spot a little smile from him eheh he loves when I do it😆)
That's why I particularly take care of my feet😂 and he is the ONLY one with I'm feeling comfortable to show off my nyloned feet.
I owe him a lot, so I think to make him happy wearing nylons all the time when he is around. (it worked eheh)

Before my first time tied up (tied by my bro becouse he was bored), I never minded too much about being bound.
I like ropes ang gags, especially when I get my mouth stuffed and wrapped.
I like simple ties, ex. box tie and I hate too complex pattern.
Believe or not, my bro never hogtied me😂
I always being tied while wearing nylons just to make my bro happy (he is not particularly interested in tying me, lets say he is neutral😅. He knows tying me up makes me happy so he do it anyway and sometimes I feel guilty of being the only one who enjoy the TUGS).
That's all for now my friends!
I hope to share more story about my TUGS

Meanwhile, I posted my first experience, take a look😉

Hugs and kisses!
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Thank you
Ava
Hi Ava,

A warm welcome to another Brit!

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Hello, I’m Zak and I’m a wildlife biologist who also loves being tied up. I use bondage as a form of meditation and relaxation. Sometimes I like role playing as well especially break in scenarios. But I mostly like being bound and gagged then left there for a while. Sometimes I watch tv while tied up. Looking forward to being part of this site!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RotiferTape wrote: 4 years ago Hello, I’m Zak and I’m a wildlife biologist who also loves being tied up. I use bondage as a form of meditation and relaxation. Sometimes I like role playing as well especially break in scenarios. But I mostly like being bound and gagged then left there for a while. Sometimes I watch tv while tied up. Looking forward to being part of this site!
Welcome. Your idea of of enjoying bondage is much like mine. Tie me up and let me relax.
Enjoy the site.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
tuglovernic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tuglovernic »

Hi I'm Nicolas. I love getting tied up, however I don't mind being the one tying up the captive every now and then.

I hope to meet some cool people and do some fun roleplays while on here.
Tied and gagged at her beautiful stinky feet
Discord: Nicolaslovestugs#4090
thekidnapperUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thekidnapperUK »

Hello,

I used to be on this forum under a different username. I deleted the account and took a break from the forums to deal with personal issues. I am now back and I believe I was known for the 'Guess the victims' topic on here before. If you TUG remembered and enjoyed it, you should remember me (I think) :P

Good to be back on here. Let me know if you guys are still interested in the guessing games :)
MissCath
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissCath »

I'm Cathrine. I am a switch. Always liked submission for various reasons, but I have started to explore my dominant side and found that I rather like it. I guess it conflicted with how i viewed myself and I avoided it. But I'm coming out of my shell, slowly but shurely. Working on a few ideas for stories here. I like the scenarios plausible, even tough they are mostly fictional. Writing gives me an outlet to explore these feelings. To play with scenarios and the emotions tied to them.

Exploring these sides of one self is freeing. The various kinds of shame that binds us, also holds us back from enjoying life. That shame can run deep and old. It is a form of bondage that ties us down. But if you are browsing this site I assume you deep down prefer an entirely different kind of bondage. As do I. And what a gift it is to have special interests!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Welcome Miss Cath. Nice to meet a fellow switch and Scandinavian 😊
TinkerBliss
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TinkerBliss »

I’ve been a member of fun sites like this one before, but this time under a new username. Feel free to PM me and talk. I have enjoyed this stuff for a while now which some experiences. I am mainly submissive but this fairy is also a goddess. :D
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Welcome and Please to have you here TinkerBliss
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Welcome Miss Cath!!
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Hi all;

Been browsing for a while. Straight white male from the USA, enjoy images, vids and stories of lovely damsels bound and gagged.

Read some pretty good ones here !
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago @that.kid13 Watch your language, kid.

I know that was a funny intro, you've gotta learn to put a clamp on that expressive mouth of yours.
Well now we all know that Steve Rogers is the behind this account.
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

Thank you
Ava
Hello there from another Brit too 🙌
bje
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bje »

Hi all. I have read stories here on and off for some time, but have just registered now.

I especially like stories where people are restrained by seat belts, harnesses or other devices designed for safety, also life jackets. I have therefore liked the stories I have found by Jennifer and Amy about their childhood experiences. Do you have any suggestions for other similar stories?

Thanks, bje.
Deleted User 6838

Post by Deleted User 6838 »

Hi everyone, I'm Erin. I like reading stories, writing and roleplaying. It's nice to meet you all.

I'm a little on the shy side and I don't tend to talk all that much, so I'm sorry if I seem a little reserved.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Erinbird wrote: 4 years ago Hi everyone, I'm Erin. I like reading stories, writing and roleplaying. It's nice to meet you all.

I'm a little on the shy side and I don't tend to talk all that much, so I'm sorry if I seem a little reserved.
Welcome! No need to apologise, I felt a similar way a few months before I joined but I'm glad I did, its helped me come out of my shell a bit more!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Locked Previous topicNext topic