(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
brittanyboundbunny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brittanyboundbunny »

I'm just a little blonde girl that likes to get tied up. Message me if you'd like to Roleplay. I look forward to getting to know you all here on the forum.
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

About time I leave my answer here so...
Hello everyone. I am a 27 year old male. I am tall and very fit. I have always been dominant when I play tugs, but I am kinda interested in knowing what is like to be submissive.

See you all around!
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Hi everyone , im still a bit (very... ) shy so i 'll try to keep it short

I'm a 23 year old male interested in girls, and aside from tugs, im interested in feet.
I always wanted to play TUGs but never had the chance to, and probably never will :), nevertheless, I'm glad to join all of you and i hope that everything goes right :D
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard and thanks for the good wishes.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
BoundByJimmy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundByJimmy »

I’m a 30 year old male who has always loved tugs. Would love to chat about early and fun games that shaped these interests!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

LeatherLove wrote: 4 years ago Hi 20 year old male switch here but I lean more towards submissive. Looking to role play or just have a chat about interests. I like straitjackets catsuits ball gags tape gags mummification dominatrixes and latex.
Welcome, it's nice to see another Brit on here.
Emily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Emily »

Hiiiiiii. I'm Emily (obviously) and I'm a 20-year-old girl from the UK. I love writing and roleplaying, and I'm mostly here to improve my writing ability, get feedback, maybe find people to roleplay with, and meet likeminded kinky friends.

I tend to be pretty submissive, and I much prefer being teased, lewded, or toyed with than getting actually "fucked" in bondage and the like. Being tied up in general can be pretty fun, even if it's not kinky, but I like it if there's some sort of challenge and maybe a punishment if I fail.

I haven't done a lot irl besides selfbondage, though. So most of my writing and preferences come from fantasies.

It's nice to meet you all. <3
I'm inactive on this forum, rarely lurking. If you want to talk to me, you can leave a message but don't expect a timely reply. I'm active on my own private Discord and some other places. I tend not to make friend with randos, though.
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

Hi my name is Stephanie❤️. I am 20 years old and currently i university for biology. I have been lurking here for a couple months and thought I’d give it a shot. I am open to RP with anyone if interested PM me 🙊🙊. And i enjoy reading your stories kinda reminds me of when i was younger me and my friends would play TMNT and I’d obviously be April 😭😭😭 so i pretty much know my way around town so to speak. I’m not into anything lewd like rape but other than that i am pretty much open to anything.
brittanyboundbunny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brittanyboundbunny »

StephScottKitty wrote: 4 years ago Hi my name is Stephanie❤️. I am 20 years old and currently i university for biology. I have been lurking here for a couple months and thought I’d give it a shot. I am open to RP with anyone if interested PM me 🙊🙊. And i enjoy reading your stories kinda reminds me of when i was younger me and my friends would play TMNT and I’d obviously be April 😭😭😭 so i pretty much know my way around town so to speak. I’m not into anything lewd like rape but other than that i am pretty much open to anything.
Welcome to the forum!
Deleted User 4370

Post by Deleted User 4370 »

micoAi wrote: 4 years ago Hi everyone , im still a bit (very... ) shy so i 'll try to keep it short

I'm a 23 year old male interested in girls, and aside from tugs, im interested in feet.
I always wanted to play TUGs but never had the chance to, and probably never will :), nevertheless, I'm glad to join all of you and i hope that everything goes right :D
Welcome. Be prepared to have all the girls treat you like $#¡+. (I kid... I think :P)

You came to the right place. Find your niche, and you'll be in your home away from home.
ukguy26
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ukguy26 »

Hey everybody.
Name is shaun, 26 years old and live in england.
Always had an interest in tying up ever since my early teens. Not so much into the sexual side of it and have tied up people before for fun, with girls of course haha. Never done roleplay but be interesting to hear about others experiences.
Do feel free to message and hope to hear from you all soon :)
Kik: shauny1992 and snapchat: yorkshiredude27
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

Hi everyone. Call me Tenuous.
I've had an interest in bondage and tying people up for most of my life, and have been lurking without an account on this site for several months now. I'm bisexual with a slight preference for women, a switch-leaning-dom, and while my hours are kinda variable and I've got issues with anxiety I try to reply to all PMs.
I'm interested in both writing tie-up stories and roleplay. About the latter, I'll put more info in the RP Directory.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn, I am past 100 posts and haven't even introduced myself (or did I, I am getting old)... oh well, nobody is worse off because of that I assume.

Been posting regularly on this board for a while, as also known on the old site, and Canuck's site, and Bob's site (just showing my age now). As a kid I was already finding excuses to get tied up or tie (still a switch). Hang around with people like Mase (Mason) and others (I was known as FH at the time).

Interested in bondage for bondage sake. For me it is a way to relax and let the stresses of work (and life) be what they are, as there is nothing I can do about it when I am tied up. Strict bondage is my thing (receiving it or dishing it out), the less I can move, hear, see , say the better.

Born in the Netherlands (yes, another Dutchman on the board), living in the Toronto area nowadays, but travelling all over north America on a very regular basis. Always looking for like minded individuals.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago Darn, I am past 100 posts and haven't even introduced myself (or did I, I am getting old)... oh well, nobody is worse off because of that I assume.

Been posting regularly on this board for a while, as also known on the old site, and Canuck's site, and Bob's site (just showing my age now). As a kid I was already finding excuses to get tied up or tie (still a switch). Hang around with people like Mase (Mason) and others (I was known as FH at the time).

Interested in bondage for bondage sake. For me it is a way to relax and let the stresses of work (and life) be what they are, as there is nothing I can do about it when I am tied up. Strict bondage is my thing (receiving it or dishing it out), the less I can move, hear, see , say the better.

Born in the Netherlands (yes, another Dutchman on the board), living in the Toronto area nowadays, but travelling all over north America on a very regular basis. Always looking for like minded individuals.
WHAT!?! You’re « FH »!?! I had no idea! Don’t know if you have noticed, but I reposted your stories in the « archives for everyone » section recently. I enjoyed having the occasion to read them again - I’m a big fan of yours. Well, welcome back!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> WHAT!?! You’re « FH »!?! I had no idea!

The new sites did not allow 2 character usernames, so I had to come up with something new. And I forgot to introduce myself (see, old age kicking in), so yeah, still around. Living a little bit closer nowadays to Quebec (even closer next week as I will be in Ottawa) than I used to. It was always fun to chat on the board, but the time difference did not always help.

Feeling honored to have people remember me ;-)

Deleted User 5770

Post by Deleted User 5770 »

Hi all

Been lurking a while on this sife and really like the stories on here.

Looking forward to chatting tugs with people and contributing with a few stories of my own!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

mwve44 wrote: 4 years ago 23 year old male, and a dom in every sense of the word. I tied and gagged my mom once, and ever since then I've always wanted to play TUGS with older women (and with my mom again too) and love reading about older women in bondage, and love seeing them in bondage too. I'm a big fan of ballgags and drooling.
You will find lots of stories to your liking in the archives. And checkout the Tug talk section, as it has a topic on older women too. Welcome.

Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Hi all,

Been a lurker on here for almost a year now, but want to become more active in the discussion. I mostly like to read F/M or M/F stories, but might contribute some stories of my own if I get the time.
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Hi! Beaumains here. I am 21 years old, from the Netherlands and long-time lurker on both the old and the site.

I've had bad experiences with English classes in high school, and I've never been keen on writing. Now I notice in university that both are pretty useful skills for a lot of possible career paths. So I am mostly here to improve my English and writing skills. And if I am going to write about something, why wouldn't I involve my long-term interests in ropes and bondage?
TiedTeen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedTeen »

Hi, Lily here.

Joined the site to get to know other people who like tie ups like I do.

Only interested in being the one tied and gagged.

Look forward to chatting with people :)
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Rtj65 wrote: 4 years ago Hi all,

Been a lurker on here for almost a year now, but want to become more active in the discussion. I mostly like to read F/M or M/F stories, but might contribute some stories of my own if I get the time.
Another Brit, excellent!
Corrigon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corrigon »

Hi 39 and from England. Been interested in tying and gagging women from an early age but I have rarely discussed and been able to do so in my life. Looking to get more involved.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

Hi again everyone. Amber's back!! granted, I might not be able to chat as often as before (college is like that) but I will try to talk to people, so feel free to message me sometime. Also if I was talking to you before, I can guarantee I don't remember what we were talking about sooooooooooooo start over lol

Glad to be back. Excited to meet the people who've joined since I was last on :D
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Amberbound wrote: 4 years ago Hi again everyone. Amber's back!! granted, I might not be able to chat as often as before (college is like that) but I will try to talk to people, so feel free to message me sometime. Also if I was talking to you before, I can guarantee I don't remember what we were talking about sooooooooooooo start over lol

Glad to be back. Excited to meet the people who've joined since I was last on :D
You’re back! Yay!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Nevermourned
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nevermourned »

(Hello. I'm here on a link, looking around and observing because I'm seeing my kinks represented.

I am a dominant, I am rather sadistic, and I have something of a major gag fetish. I enjoy kidnapping fantasies, from the perspective of the kidnapper only, and tend to gravitate towards ownership, captivity, and slavery. I am an experienced RPer, and that's where most of my creative work comes forward. I do however prefer to do things in private, for a few different reasons.

While I would like to say that I'm the best RPer ever who has no flaws, that would be an incredibly unfair self-assessment. I actually have major focusing and energy management issues. I'll often have a burst of interest on an RP, and then later have trouble keeping up interest or focus. I don't like it, however that's what often happens, and when it happens, it tends to result in massive delays, and illogical behavior on my part. It's only right I forewarn that that is a possibility since I'm aware of it, I do enjoy RPing, however it happens anyway.

Now with all that said, when I do RP, I like to have plenty to respond to, and give plenty back for my partner to respond to as well. I like backstory, set-up, world-building, description... I heavily favor longer posts, to put it simply. And while I can RP in groups, I prefer to RP one on one, typically in private messaging of some kind. This is because I find it both easier to figure out what one person wants rather than multiple, and because my own issues won't bring a campaign that has multiple people in it to a halt or stutter, just one person who I have forewarned about the possibility.

And, that's all for now. Thank you for reading, I hope that this has been a satisfactory introduction, and please be well.)
Locked Previous topicNext topic