(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Hello, I seldom post I usually just like to read the posts but I figured I'd say hi. I'm a 24 year old male switch, I love being tied as well as tying up both guys and girls. Duct tape is my favorite for both binding and gagging. I love talking about escape challenge scenarios or kidnapping scenarios, especially kidnapping skaters (I am a skater so that's always been my favorite type of scene is being tied or tying up by skaters) lol I'm always down to talk, feel free to message me :) and have a wonderful day
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Danny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Danny »

Hey guys I've been on this site before now I'm jumpin back on to meet new like minded people so I'm willing to talk to anybody just send me a PM.
I think it's time for me to head out. I hope everyone has a great year!
sophietied1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sophietied1 »

Hello all! 

My name is Sophie and I'm in college currently and I'm new to the site. I've always been interested in bondage but never been able to experience it with anyone else. Looking forward to meeting everyone and really intrigued of the idea of role-playing so send me a pm if interested!  :D

If I could be tied up for a living, I would never stop working ;)
Tightbite
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tightbite »

:D :DHi Thanks for the add to the forum. Tightbite likes anything tights/leotard/catsuit related especially in bondage look forward to seeing what’s on offer
alexandria
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by alexandria »

As my username suggests, my name is Alexandria but tend to go by Alex. I’m a long time lover of tie up games: started when I was a kid and sort of just grew up with it and now they’re one of my favorite things. I’m always glad finding communities of people who are like minded. Good to meet you all!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Hi and welcome to welcome to all New and those returning back to the forum
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
SaraInRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaraInRopes »

Hi everyone!

I'm Sara, new to the site, have been meaning to join for a while now! Looking to get to know a few people on here with similar interests and maybe doing some roleplay :)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

SaraInRopes wrote: 4 years ago Hi everyone!

I'm Sara, new to the site, have been meaning to join for a while now! Looking to get to know a few people on here with similar interests and maybe doing some roleplay :)
Welcome @SaraInRopes! This is a great site to meet like-minded people and roleplaying can be a lot of fun. I think you're going to enjoy yourself here.

Also, cool username! I know many of us like being in ropes...
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Welcome @saralnropes and wanted Hi and introduce myself I'm Beetlebailey13. And lots of us here RolePlay or if you would like to chat that is alright to.
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
C.A.D.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by C.A.D. »

Cad here. Male dom, mostly focused on ropes. Straight, but love tying guys. Interested in finding that special lady I can get a bit more...intimate with the ropes with some day.
Used to be a member here. Just looking to chat. Maybe rp.
Any interested subs, hit me up!
Calmly Asserting Dominance.
LaurenV
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaurenV »

Hey, my name's Lauren. I've been around a while without posting much but figured I'd try. I've been into being tied up and self tying for a long time so this forum aligns well with my interests. Always good to meet more like-minded chatters so feel free to say hi :)
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

NaughtyNikki wrote: 4 years ago Hi everyone, I’m a 20 something teacher who was introduced to the site by my lover and Dom, but please note I’m a sub not a slave. I hope to find plenty of like minded friends to chat with, but I’m not interested in role play sorry. If you’d like to talk feel free to message me, especially if you’re a like minded woman, and I’ll reply when I can.

Nikki.......
Worryingly I'm a man but welcome.
NaughtyNikki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NaughtyNikki »

I’ll talk with men too lol
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

NaughtyNikki wrote: 4 years ago I’ll talk with men too lol
Welcome to the board.

That deafening noise you hear is every straight male member typing a message to you simultaneously
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
DesertFox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesertFox »

Hi everybody.

I'm 28/M/Midwest, United States (Missouri specifically.)

I'm mainly here to write, but on the last board I ended up meeting up with someone from this site and had an...intense but totally positive experience, so this is a familiar place. I'm a guy and am into both tying [primarily women] and being tied [by either women or men]. Writing is my favorite part of being here but I'd be down to talk of course - after several long conversations and a meeting twice in public places, I did let a guy from this board and " kidnap" me and, like I said, it was intense but a lot of fun too. I hadn't played a TUG since I was a kid and this one was way different, in a good way.

Check out my stories and message me if you feel inclined!
Read my stuff: https://tugstories.com/search.php?autho ... 0&sr=posts

Or don't! Unlike the situations in my stories, it's entirely up to you!
TaraLeigh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TaraLeigh »

Hello everyone. My name's Tara. I've been into being tied up most of my life and decided to join recently, though I've been following the site for a while now. By now, tie up games and bondage has become a big part of my hobbies and how I spend my time and I love it. Sites like this are great for getting to know other people in the tie up community, so it would appear to be a good place to sign up
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

@TaraLeigh Hi and Welcome to the Forum and Nice to have you on here!
TapeGaggedJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedJ »

Hey

Male, 28 from Staffordshire

Looking for a lady preferably with similar interests
Last edited by TapeGaggedJ 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH
DaniLynnM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DaniLynnM »

Hey, I’m Danielle or just Dani. I’ve been following this site for a while and just decided to join up today. Tie ups have been a life long interest of mine and I’m always looking to discuss tie ups with new folks while I browse some stories and such.
Cali Callie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cali Callie »

Greetings! My name's Callie. Brand new to this site, though not new to tie ups - I've loved those for most of my life. Looking forward to getting to know more of you as I spend more time on this site!
KaceyBoots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KaceyBoots »

Kaye 26 from London but currently a student in Denmark. Female :)

Into boys (and girls), beers, boots and rope. Enjoy the idea of getting tied up and tying others but never had the nerve or opportunity to do it in RL but you never know wha the future holds, enjoy fantasy & scifi and always imagine myself as the feisty heroine that gets captured.

Been loving wading through all the history and fun stories on this site. Gonna end up failing my PHD at this rate. :D
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedCowboy »

Welcome! Great boot in your pic, are they yours?
KaceyBoots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KaceyBoots »

Thanks and yeah they are mine. Liking your pic too Cowboy if thats you.
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedCowboy »

I'll PM you if thats ok?
KaceyBoots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KaceyBoots »

Lol ok thx. ;)
Locked Previous topicNext topic