(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Welcome to the forum and Nice Looking Profile Pic @KaceyBoots
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
KaceyBoots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KaceyBoots »

Hi there, thanks for the warm welcome.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Hi @KaceyBoots, welcome to the site. Boots in your profile pic tied by yourself?

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
KaceyBoots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KaceyBoots »

Yeah, not found anyone to tie me up yet. :)
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Well, from that example of your tying, I'd be very happy for you to tie me up!

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Tapebot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapebot »

I should get around to introducing myself.

Hey everyone. I'm 22 from the southeast US.

Contrary to what my name implies, I like rope too. I like tying others and being tied by anyone (but I lean towards the latter), especially in tie up games (like, real games, with a competitive aspect). My favorite story that I've read is this one: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4227

If you'd like to chat, don't hesitate to hit me up. Sometimes I roleplay too.
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hereiam »

Hi, I’m Robert, 25! Been a lurker for a while but made an account. Please feel free to message me, I’d love to chat! I should say I’m interested in women.
luv2bhogtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luv2bhogtied »

Hello, I’m Ellie and I’ve been a follower of this site and the older forum for many years and am just now rejoining again. Look forward to meeting you all and browsing the forum more again
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Hi and welcome Back Ellie! And Pleased to meet you
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Gummboote
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gummboote »

Just found this forum after wondering whatever happened to the old tie-up games story sites. Rubber boot fetishist and bondage fan here .
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

Hello ricktied. I deleted my account awhile back because I needed a break from it all. I have decided to come back to the fun, and maybe even continue the Caleb series of stories. I hope noone was too mad about me leaving so abruptly. Just something I had to do personally.
Last edited by ricktied 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for a while, and am happy to be a member.
Name's Tim, but my friends call me Red. I'm a bi male switch in Emmaus, PA, USA. Just south of Allentown. In addition to reading and writing stories, I'd love to roleplay, and possibly meet up.
I look forward to contributing!
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Meghan386
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meghan386 »

Hi everyone! I’ve always come here to read stories but never made an account until today!

My name is Meghan and I’m 19, would love to chat with people and even rp, so if anyone wants to talk pm me and we can see what we have in common! :D
Asuka the bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Asuka the bound »

Hello everyone!

Bit of a long time lurker and finally made an account. 22 F switch, looking to chat with people who share the same interests, RP and just generally enjoy myself. :)
Long time lover of bondage, anime, RP, games , kidnapping, tickling.
Daria93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daria93 »

Hello. My name is Daria. I have liked tie up games a very long time and I like the site a lot so far
ChelseaEevee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChelseaEevee »

Hi all I’m Chelsea :D

I’m a 19 F Switch, Mostly into F/F when being tied or tying, but also like F/M when I’m doing the tying if that makes sense haha.

I’d be down to chat with anybody in PMs, sorry if I don’t reply quickly I’m sometimes a little too busy.

It’s nice to be here!
KristiKR
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KristiKR »

Hi I'm Kristi. Been following the site for some time and finally wanted to introduce myself and join. Feel free to say hi anytime anyone would like to chat!
Naughty Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Naughty Boy »

Hi my name is Scott, been a lurker her somewhat but I am trying to reach out a bit.

I'm a male who is submissive. I love being tied, gagged, tickled by mature women. My aunt used to tease my all the time when I was younger.

My mom caught me one time in self bondage. I rolled myself up in a quilt when I was a boy. She found me and tickled my bare feet.

That was the start of my liking of being bound
Interested in chatting with mature women who love to tie men.
gaggedgaming
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedgaming »

Hello I'm Abbie! Nice to meet everyone and to become a member
~Abbie~
Zed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zed »

Hello all!

Call me Zed, I’m a male switch interested in M/F and F/M.
If you would like to chat please pm me here or add me on Discord: Zed#4531
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Hi Guys and Dolls! Need to reintroduce myself! I was Beetlebailey13. But unfortunately my cellphone went kaput. And had get new phone. Lost my old gmail account. And had to do New One. I'm Male 45 years old. Like to RolePlay or Chat. Have been into Tugs for long time. Can do M/F or F/F Home Invasion,Kidnapping Burglary
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Alecbound

Post by Alecbound »

hello everyone, I am 35 years old and I write from Italy: I am looking for someone who would like to kidnap me, tie me up and gag me, keeping me prisoner even for a few days ... I love dressing in boots, leather jackets, tight pants; I also accept role-playing games in which I
play the part of the helpless victim ...MMMPPPHHH!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Hey everyone! My name is Jim. I’ve been into being tied and capturing others for as long as I can remember. I found this forum and decided to make an account. Feel free to chat with me sometime! I hope to find some like minded individuals :)
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Hello all. I used to go by TheRopeGuy on the old site. 28M switch living in NYC who loves all things bondage with a particular fancy for rope and Shibari. I have been practicing rope bondage for years and actually teach some basic Shibari workshops every so often. Would love to chat with anyone of all ages about tying/being tied and all the fun in between. Share experiences, ideas, etc.
Locked Previous topicNext topic