(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

that.kid13 wrote: 4 years ago
shyguy92 wrote: 5 years ago
Outta.this.place wrote: 5 years ago
It's a rather public conversation on an open thread.
No need to be rude.
professarah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by professarah »

Hi! My name's Sarah, I'm 30, and I'm a pretty big fan of tie ups. I've been into them since I was a kid and it's one of my favorite things now, aside from also enjoying computers, games, and using technology to make tie ups more interesting. With my likes I think this is the place for me to be. Hope to meet some more of you as time goes on, nice to be a part of a site like this!
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

Hey!
I'm Canadian
27 years young
Dom
I've been participating in TUGs for just about as long as I've been dating. I've been here for a bit but I've never really taken an active role in posting. Its nice to see the sense if community here though!
As we are all major believers in communication, feel free to message just to say hey or ask any questions.

Play safe friends!
Bluejay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bluejay »

Hi nice to meet everyone!
I'm only 18 (legal adult in US so I thought I'd finally make a profile)
I've been a lurker since the old format after discovering it in my early teens and I think it's time I contributed.
Let's see. . .I'm male and been a dom ever since I learned of bondage.
I love anything bondage related, some side interests include feet, tickling, and other forms of teasing my subs.
I have a few stories to tell but besides that I look foward to meeting you all as time goes on! Message me if you'd like.
Oh! And I live in California not saying the city though
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Once again I have return (formerly known as Mask6184 and Mask6185) after a brief hiatus. :D Again, I forward to reading and chatting with everyone here!
Deleted User 4993

Post by Deleted User 4993 »

Hello, my name is Brittany! Im a 23 year old, lesbian. Nice to meet you all. I want to talk to girls on here, read and post stories, and just share my interest in tie ups!
mikejones12989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mikejones12989 »

Hi, my name is Mike. I'm 30, straight, I've lurked on this board and enjoyed these stories for a long time. Looking for friends at this point, feel free to message me. Maybe I'll work up the courage to post my own stories!
nightwing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nightwing »

Hi, ime new, i'm in my early 30s. First time there but i read some forum contents in the past.
I'd like to find people to rp with, have a nice day
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Hey, I've been lurking for a while, an I've decided to make an account. It's great to be amongst others who are interested in the same things as me!

I'm mostly a top, with a preference for M/F, F/M situations, though I would like to explore being a switch.I like all kinds of bondage, from Hogties to mummification. I also like ball gags, tickling, and anything else that goes with bondage. Though I do shy away from more hardcore bondage.

PM me if you want to chat or RP with me. I'd like to get to know some of you all!
No harm in wanting to try new things!
Boundboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundboy »

Hello everyone, my name is Daniel. I've been lurking for awhile, but wanted to make an account and talk to people. I am a sub who wants to be tied up, I'm into to tight clothing like muscle shirts, tight basketball shorts, speedos, boxers, briefs. If you interested in chatting, send me a message please!
Last edited by Boundboy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GhostTrain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GhostTrain »

Hello.

I'm English, but live in Wales.
Been into tie ups since my early teens (I'm 39 now) and I enjoy both tying and being tied.
My username is, amongst other things, a nod to my job working as a driver on the railways.

Happy to talk.
Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

Hey everyone,

My name is Luis and I’ve been lurking on this site for as long as I can remember, I’ve been reading stories on this site even before it was created to what it is today, my only regret is that I did not create an account sooner. Now a little bit about my self, I’m 21 years of age and currently in my senior year of college at UCF in Orlando. I love bondage and consider it my main pass time along side soccer, and playing piano. To me bondage is something that should be fun for everyone involved, the day it stops being fun for me is the day I’ll quit. I enjoy RPing and talking about bondage in general, so I would love to RP and/or talk with anyone about bondage. I hope to post stories whenever I get the chance as I hope to make myself an integrated part of this TUGs community. I can’t wait to get to know all of you! Until then, have fun, be safe, and most importantly, stay tied up!😁
Deleted User 5117

Post by Deleted User 5117 »

Hi Everyone!

Long time lurker here who has finally decided to take the plunge and sign up for some stories and chats!

30 y/o male with a love for all things involving being tied up and tightly gagged. Looking for non sexual tugs with guys and gals.

Cant wait to chat to you all!
Deleted User 5118

Post by Deleted User 5118 »

Hey There, In joined yesterday as Ami Mizuno, but decided to change my user name. So I deleted that account and now I have this new one. It’s nice to meet everyone.
Interested
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Interested »

Hello all!

Nice to meet you people. This is a wonderful website!
I'm 27 years old, male. I have been into tie-up games since very young and I both like tying up and being tied up. I still seem a bit shy about it, so I keep most fantasies to myself. I love the honest stories, so I decided that I will write about my experiences too, in time.
Justaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Justaguy »

Hi! I’m Jeff. I’ve browsed these forums before. I hope to get to know some of you and if anyone wants to talk just drop me a line!
maleigha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maleigha »

Hi I’m Maleigha or just Leigh for short. I’m a technology and self tying enthusiast and often times like to combine the two. I’ve been a fan of tie ups most of my life and this site has been a pretty great find. Felt like trying to make a few posts off and on. Hope to meet more people to talk with in time!
legion777
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by legion777 »

Hello peoples
I am Legion, a 23 year old college student hailing from the great expanses of Maine. Winter is always coming here.

I have always had the desire to be tied or do the tying, but sadly my experiences are lacking. Always happy to talk, so please feel free to message me here.

Hope you all are happy and well.
Open to chat more often than not, feel free to PM. May be a bit slow to reply

"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet" Aristotle
Deleted User 5163

Post by Deleted User 5163 »

Hi All

F 28. who loves all types of tie ups and gags.

Looking forward to chatting and reading (as well as writing my own) stories on the board :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Just a friendly welcome to all the new people of late! Hello to [mention]NabHer[/mention] , [mention]lordy92[/mention] , [mention]MasterDay71[/mention] , [mention]professarah[/mention] , [mention]Skizzo[/mention] , [mention]Bluejay[/mention] , [mention]mikejones12989[/mention] , [mention]nightwing[/mention] , [mention]TheEngineer[/mention] , [mention]Boundboy[/mention] , [mention]GhostTrain[/mention] , [mention]Fcb_luis[/mention] , [mention]Interested[/mention] , [mention]Justaguy[/mention] , [mention]maleigha[/mention] , [mention]legion777[/mention] , [mention]tiedtara[/mention] !
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Hello everyone, mid 20's Male who likes to RP and write stories. I have been into this kind of stuff for a while now. Hope to get some good fun RP's going and post where I can! :D
missjackie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by missjackie »

Hey I’m Jackie. I’m in my 30s but have loved tie up since childhood. My love just continues and grows to this day. Nice to have found this place and to be on here
vlpraca
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vlpraca »

Hey there,
Sub in his 27. Would love to meet someone for some play.
Anyone close to Utah or nevada?
JuneTheDom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JuneTheDom »

Lol I’m back f#@+ers >:) so I was a member of the other site (btw whatever happened to that thing? I went to sign on for the first time in like forever and it was just gone!) but now I’m back to wreck havoc upon this wonderful lil place!

Name’s June, I’m a rude, crude, dom who love lil tied up play things. I can’t wait to get to know each and everyone of you. Don’t be shy, come say hi. I don’t bite... much ;)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Hi gang - long time listener, second time caller (is that a thing?)
I'm known as Stiletto Amore and in a previous life I used to write fair to middling damsel in distress fiction - which, i understand can still be found under the non de plum of deleted user 769

Ropes and gags on snooping teen detectives,
Costumed crime fighters in inescapable death traps
Helpless maidens tied to the stake
Hackneyed dialogue, awful puns and dressing up
These are a few of my favourite things.

Greetings and salutations one and all!
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
Locked Previous topicNext topic