Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag 2.0 NEWS

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag 2.0 NEWS

Post by bondagefreak »

UPDATE: Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag is now back online. Here is the new link:
http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=130

I have an announcement to make, even though this is not exactly the time and place I'd originally planned on making it. I'm still holding hope that Zanev will reach out to our moderation team in the future and give us access to all the old board data, but there is also a strong possibility that it won't happen.

That being said, I see no other alternative but to make the following announcement.

For the past several years now, "LockedInIL" has been working along side me and has been converting Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag to E-book/Kindle format.
I did not plan on revealing the e-book project at this time, but the loss of TieUpGames.net has changed things a bit.

To those of you who have pmed me or gone into withdrawal because of Bound and Gagged disappearing; calm down.

I will be publishing version 2.0 of your favourite story on this board.

One option was simply to post the link to the e-book project here, but I've decided against that.
Bound and Gagged was by far the most viewed and commented story on TieUpGames.net (350,000 views, 1200+ posts).
Re-posting the entirety of the story here would give TieUpGame.com a major traffic boost and would attract new members...something I believe the Administration team would like.

My good friend "LockedInIL" is already aware of this, but in the past couple years I've become unsatisfied with the first dozen chapters of Bound and Gagged. My grasp of the English language and writing abilities have grown considerably since the production date of those chapters.
At the end of the final production period, I was planning on going over and editing the first dozen chapters or so, to bring the first scenes on par with the later stuff (quality wise).

It seems that this is a golden opportunity for me to rework the chapters and scenes I wrote back in 2011 and 2012.

It will also allow new readers who were put off by the large chapter count a chance to discover the story without being faced with a daunting 120+ chapter chunk of text.

Comments are welcome.

[mention]LockedInIL[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Druidofthewilds[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention]
[mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]songhun[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I‘m with Sir in the hope that Zanev will pop back up and give us access to our old stuff.

Though I‘m happy that you‘ll continue this epic piece of writing and kind of „reinstall“ the first chapters. Am I getting you right when I assume the content will be the same? Or will details of the storyline change as well?

I‘m excited for the restart and anxious to see you back to writing, Sir.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Glad to hear it. Will be interesting to see the level in which early chapters change.
That plus this will be a good excuse to read the entire story through again. :D
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

Yeah go for it. It'll be great to re-read what got me onto the site in the first place.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 6 years ago Am I getting you right when I assume the content will be the same? Or will details of the storyline change as well?
Morning babe,

The details will change slightly. Of course, the storyline won't, but the first dozen chapters or so will be tweaked a little bit. The biggest change will be to convert the first seven chapters to first-person perspective, so that it matches the rest of the story.

Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Hi BF,

I hope your other works can come up here too. You are my favorite author.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Scottstud94[/mention] Thanks my friend. Very kind of you to say so.

Unfortunately my backup drive failed me at the end of last year and I never bothered to spend those long hours backing my stuff up again. Everything I've written since 2011 has been lost, except for Bound and Gagged.

Unbeknownst to me however, some members have saved some of my stories onto their personal devices. I do not know which works have been saved yet though.

Working on Bound and Gagged again will be extremely difficult.

I was working on the dynamics of the Zack/Jeremy relationship before the forum crashed, and now I have to rewind back 7 years to chapter 1 when the only two characters were Nick and Steven.
Zack doesn't make an appearance 'till chapter 80.

Only now that I've re-read the first chapter do I realise how difficult the task ahead of me will be.
So much has been written.
The e-book LockInIL has prepared is some 800+pages long.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

As per Pup's request. The original chapter 1 (for comparison).

Chapter 1 – The Sleeping Bag
Steven struggled, but could not break free from Nick's iron grasp.
He was completely zipped up in his friend's winter sleeping bag. The bag was thick, thicker than any he had seen.
Nick has previously told him that he got his winter sleeping bag overstuffed with down.
The bag's soft and silky nylon shell was a dark navy blue in colour and the even softer nylon inside was slightly paler.
The outside of the bag was puffy, with deep creases forming under each baffle and the inside was very narrow due to the sheer amount of insulating loft. It was stuffed to the limit.
Nick had accentuated how quickly the bag heated up and how restricting it felt once completely zipped up inside.
Steven thought nothing of it.
Ever the fool, he cheerfully accepted Nick's invitation to try it for a few minutes.
Wearing a plain white T-shirt and a pair of nylon track pants, he laid down inside the mummy style bag and zipped himself up. Little did he know his friend planned to keep him in there for much longer.
Nick had thought about this quite in advance. This would be payback for all those other times...
He had set a thick, foamy mattress under the narrow sleeping bag. It appeared to be an ordinary mattress, but in fact it was a medical gurney set with a series of thick leather straps.
The gurney was slightly narrower than the bag, keeping the straps out of view.
Steven only found out about the gurney, when the first few straps came over the lower part of the bag...keeping his legs tightly bound in place.
He was struggling, trying to wiggle out of the thick bag.
Nick, almost twice his friend's weight and armed with a pair of muscular arms, kept Steven pinned down. He was glad when he finally locked the third leather strap, right below his friend's groin.
He put his knee over that area and put his weight on it, further keeping his friend immobilized.
With a wide smile on his face, he took hold of the other strap and with a powerful tug, locked it in place.
Steven's legs and arms were now securely strapped.
Another strap came over the inside of his elbows, strapping over his abdomen and lower chest.
He had no way out...and was at Nick's mercy.
The handsome blonde jock was quite pleased with himself.
He reached behind and grabbed his travelling bag. After a few seconds of looking through, he took out a big roll of black duct tape.
From the look of the roll, Steven guessed it hadn't been used yet.
Nick had something bad in store for him he knew.
Steven heard the sound of duct tape being unwrapped, and a thick strip came over him mouth.
"No!" Steven cried, pleading with his friend.
Nick showed him no mercy.
The gag came over Steven's mouth, and soon an entire strip of duct tape was around his head.
He though it would stop there, but Nick just brought the duct tape around for another pass.
The thick bands of adhesive tape were passed five more times around his head, keeping his mouth tightly shut. Steven tried screaming, but only the sound of muffled cries came out.
He tried to use his jaw to force the thick strips of tape off his mouth.
Nick noticed his efforts and rewarded him with even more tape.

________________________________________________________________________________

Q: Will the 2.0 version be an edit of the entire story? Will it change the chapter count?
A: No, on both counts. Only the first dozen or so chapters will be tweaked.

Major changes in chapter 1 include: a much shorter v.2.0 chapter.
What you see above is only the first half of the original chapter.
When I had written it, it was intended as a standalone piece. Therefore the action was rushed and everything crammed into short paragraphs. The new chapter 1 is much shorter than the original and features far less bondage.

Also, the original first chapter was off putting for MANY readers.
Much focus was placed on the down bag (which is fun for down enthusiasts but not particularly fun for everyone else). Elusions were made about Nick and Steven's pasts, but nothing concrete.
In retrospect, it was very much a standalone scene.

I've fixed those bugs, including the transformation from omnipresent quasi-omnipotent third person narrator to first person perspective.

It'll be much more rewarding for you guys to read the earlier scenes through Steven's eyes rather that through the eyes of a Q-like entity.
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Elusions were made about Nick and Jeremy's pasts, but nothing concrete.
*Cough* Nick and Steven
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup wrote: 6 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Elusions were made about Nick and Jeremy's pasts, but nothing concrete.
*Cough* Nick and Steven
Thanks for catching that 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bound and Gagged is out and public in case any of you guys have missed it.
It's in the Fictional Adult board. A poll has been added and all the chapters that have been posted so far have been completely rewritten.

[mention]LockedInIL[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Druidofthewilds[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]songhun[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great to see the best story ever coming back online!
I’ve missed it
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TiedNW wrote: 6 years ago Great to see the best story ever coming back online!
I’ve missed it
Haha, thanks bud.
Hope you like the new chapters so far.

[mention]Scottstud94[/mention]
Your good friend Master Brad is back 8-)

Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Let's go! Show no mercy Master Brad.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I take back what I wrote a few weeks ago.
Chapter count will receive some slight modifications.

Upon reading much of the original content, it occurs to me that some chapters are unreasonably long while others are somewhat short. I'll be balancing them out a bit, but it shouldn't affect the total chapter count by +/-3 chapters.

If I keep a steady writing itinerary, I think I should be able to get up to the point where we left off (Nick, Zack "punishing" Jeremy for having left Steven alone, bound and gagged a few days earlier).

The rate of publishing is slow ATM, but will pick up steadily as the story progresses.
The more the chapters advance, the less tweaking/editing they require.

A big thanks to those of you who posted comments on the finalised 2.0 version!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A quick shout-out to those of you who are holding out for Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag to resume where it left off on TUGs.net.

If you are among those who decided not to follow the early portions of the story due to having already read them in the past, I'd advise you to reconsider.

PART I of the series is nearing completion and features MAJOR edits and plot modifications, which will have repercussions thought-out the story and impact the later chapters.

Now would be a good time to catch up.
Good reading! ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic