Sensory Deprivation

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
gagtheguys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sensory Deprivation

Post by gagtheguys »

Just wondering if anyone has ideas how to keep someone restrained combined with sensory deprivation?
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Oh thats easy, simply combine a thick blindfold, earplugs under noise canceling headphones, and your favorite gag with bondage of your choice. And there ya go, no hearing, seeing, or speaking
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I agree with [mention]FacelessMage[/mention], however I'd add a little bit as well. For example, if you/the captive owns a catsuit, make him/her wear it, that way he/she can't feel anything on her skin (I know from experience that this feeling is incredible). A very good bondage for sensory deprivation is on the bed, laying flat, with pillows around the body, preferably a spread eagle.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

I would absolutely love to be bound like that! One can only dream! 😜
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

BoundJana wrote: 3 years ago I agree with @FacelessMage, however I'd add a little bit as well. For example, if you/the captive owns a catsuit, make him/her wear it, that way he/she can't feel anything on her skin (I know from experience that this feeling is incredible). A very good bondage for sensory deprivation is on the bed, laying flat, with pillows around the body, preferably a spread eagle.
Now this girl knows her stuff. I'd love to both tie someone and be tied in one. If only I had one lol. Guess now I'm imagining [mention]BoundJana[/mention] in a catsuit today lol
Headscarf Hannah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headscarf Hannah »

I'm a fan of mummifcation, either with vet wrap or scarves. Apart from a small hole to allow for breathing, it pretty much cuts all the other senses.
HeadscarfHannah#1465 on discord.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Here's how you do it:

-hide all skin; long-sleeves, long pants, socks/gloves.
-cotton/cloth over each eye before applying the thick blindfold
-earplugs, then sound-cancelling headphones
-some type of hood/pillowcase
-whatever restraint
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

In addition to my normal bondage, I'll occassionally add a blinfold and headphones for a sensory deprivation experience. It is a very relaxing and meditative experience.

For the ultimate experience, I would love to be placed in a soundproof room tied to a chair, gagged, blindfolded, and have the best noise-cancelling headphones money can buy placed over my ears. I would be left in there for a few hours.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic