Handcuff challenge

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 1370

Handcuff challenge

Post by Deleted User 1370 »

So there's a new challenge going around where you handcuff yourself to someone for 24 hours. I honestly don't believe these people actually complete the challenge with out unlocking themselves as it's to easy to unlock themselves and take a video after saying "YAY WE DID IT!!!"

However what if you were challenged to wear handcuffs yourself for 24 hours? Would you do it?
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

ricktied wrote: 5 years ago So there's a new challenge going around where you handcuff yourself to someone for 24 hours. I honestly don't believe these people actually complete the challenge with out unlocking themselves as it's to easy to unlock themselves and take a video after saying "YAY WE DID IT!!!"

However what if you were challenged to wear handcuffs yourself for 24 hours? Would you do it?
Been there, done that, got the hypothetical t-shirt.
Well I sorta cheated, after an hour took them off, put a hoody on, then out them back on cuz they were digging into my wrists.
Think it was 18 hours in the end, was a while ago.

Also did another one where me and a friend spent a day cuffed to each other, that was only 6 hours ish tho
Deleted User 1370

I've done it for 12 hours. Never did 24 though.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

that doesn't sound to bad, wouldn't even need to leave the house.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo your say of it is what I thing form most of videos "blindfold for a day" what is most do 5-6 tasks blindfold. If younger I thing they never a minute longer this tasks need. I had only one maybe tree where had feeling want real know how would and team round them and assignment that can´t cheat.
one other side I know that can only do adult. By teeny or per thing the parents would get problems if make show how it would, if there loose the arms or Hands.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

A lot depends upon who I was with (if anyone) and whether i was handcuffed in front or in back (if alone). Been handcuffed many times before, though i don't think for anywhere near 24 hours at a time - especially not without a break.
Deleted User 1370

Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago A lot depends upon who I was with (if anyone) and whether i was handcuffed in front or in back (if alone). Been handcuffed many times before, though i don't think for anywhere near 24 hours at a time - especially not without a break.
Definitely hands up front. Of course would have to allow things like bathroom breaks unlock one hand or something. I think its doable.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

ricktied wrote: 5 years ago
Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago A lot depends upon who I was with (if anyone) and whether i was handcuffed in front or in back (if alone). Been handcuffed many times before, though i don't think for anywhere near 24 hours at a time - especially not without a break.
Definitely hands up front. Of course would have to allow things like bathroom breaks unlock one hand or something. I think its doable.
I didn't get bathroom breaks... ;-; though I did move them Infront of me whenever I needed, flexible enough to.
rose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rose »

I don’t think there’s anyone in this world I could tolerate being handcuffed to for that long.

Scratch that.

I don’t think there’s anyone in the world that could tolerate being handcuffed to ME for that long.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

my wife handcuffs my little brother and I together when we're really going at it then won't unlock it until we "work it out" :roll:
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Pup wrote: 5 years ago
ricktied wrote: 5 years ago So there's a new challenge going around where you handcuff yourself to someone for 24 hours. I honestly don't believe these people actually complete the challenge with out unlocking themselves as it's to easy to unlock themselves and take a video after saying "YAY WE DID IT!!!"

Been there, done that, got the hypothetical t-shirt.
Well I sorta cheated, after an hour took them off, put a hoody on, then out them back on cuz they were digging into my wrists.
Think it was 18 hours in the end, was a while ago.

Also did another one where me and a friend spent a day cuffed to each other, that was only 6 hours ish tho

You, [mention]Pup[/mention], cuffed to a friend for six hours would have been fun to witness. In grad school I spent three different 24 hour periods cuffed with leather cuffs and chains on my hands and feet. I was also collared. I spent about half of each 24 hour period gagged as well.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I could easily do this myself in chain link handcuffs in front. I would never be able to do them in hinged handcuffs or anything more secure like them. In terms of the person to be cuffed to, i wish that it would be someone famous, like Taylor Swift, or Selena Gomez, or a couple other people like them. But if it couldn’t be someone famous then it would have to be an old female friend from middle school, or a friend from college. It unfortunately I am not anywhere near either of them so I couldn’t even try this.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I'd say it's quite doable, though of course it depends on type and positioning. Chain-link in front, sure, pretty easy. Hinged or bar, and behind, not so much.

From the few videos I've seen though, I'm fairly positive most people "cheat".
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

shyguy92 wrote: 5 years ago From the few videos I've seen though, I'm fairly positive most people "cheat".
Easiest way to avoid cheating is have friends who don't give you the chance to... xD
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hopefully Ricktied'll stop deleting his account every few weeks and actually just take a break when he doesn't feel good about indulging this fetish.

@Ricktied
Goodbye, bud!
See you in a few weeks.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Thatworm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thatworm »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Hopefully Ricktied'll stop deleting his account every few weeks and actually just take a break when he doesn't feel good about indulging this fetish.

@Ricktied
Goodbye, bud!
See you in a few weeks.
Ohh! Is that what's happening? He goes silent for some time?
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I was going to inquire about this myself when I saw the topic suddenly credited to deleted user. Jeez, why do people do that? It's not like we know who they really are. My own username here is a pseudonym; deleting it would be completely pointless. If I felt bad about being here, I'd simply stop coming here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic