Collecting Unique Bondage Items from Movies and TV Shows

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Solarbeast

Collecting Unique Bondage Items from Movies and TV Shows

Post by Solarbeast »

I have been wanting to start collecting unique bondage items that are featured in movies or tv shows no matter how toy like or bad quality they are. So I first got off Amazon, Wonder Woman’s Lasso, (used as a prop for cosplayers), and toy binders from Star Wars, along with a big package of Chinese finger traps. What I’m wondering here is, are there other people out here that either are doing also collecting the unique bondage items, and if so what do you have and where did you get them from.

Side note- my self-bondage life has gotten more interesting because of these items.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

https://yuki.la/toy/6488103

Not that I want you to pull the trigger on this one unless you really like TMNT.

edit: I am actually collecting various types of rope and treating them all, some with a beeswax and mineral oil combo, others with just oil. I want to have an arsenal of ropes and tenugui cloths (for gagging) for different preferences. I am not yet really into dyed rope though. Black is nice sometimes but typically prefer the natur jute and hemp color, even more so when oiled.
Last edited by McMurdoPI 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I didn’t mean action figure toys, I meant items I can use on myself. That link seems to be only talking about the action figure toys and their small toy accessories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic