Dice game PG-17 - edited

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dice game PG-17 - edited

Post by herdfaninrva »

This did not originate with me, and sadly I have not found a partner willing to play. Also, I've made a couple of changes to the original list. (Long story behind that. LOL)

Binding Dice:

1. Chose a safe word or signal. If the captive uses it, STOP EVERYTHING IMMEDIATELY
2. If a result is not valid (missing required materials, for instance) you can re-roll.
3. You may change the result of a roll on the list before the dice are rolled. For example, you don't want 'mummify' to be an option. Before the roll, you can change 'mummify' to something else.
4. Punishments may not be issued until after the time to escape has run out. Unless a roll overrides.
5. The captive can use any means to escape. 'Escape' is defined of being freed of all binding materials and gags within the time limit. They may NOT still attempt to escape during the punishments for failing to escape.
6. The length of time the binder can use punishments on the captive if they failed to escape is equal to the time given to escape
7. If cuffs are used keys must be placed so that captive can reach them. Captor may determine how difficult to make this, but it must be possible.
8. Any of these rules may be modified/ignored if both binder and captive agree to do so.

Roll #1: Clothing. What will they wear when they're tied up
2- Captive's Choice. They can choose any of the other options.
3- Tube top and shorts or mini skirt
4- Nude
5- Pantyhose (topless)
6- Underwear
7- Binder's choice. They can choose any of the other options.
8- Swimwear
9- Gym/Workout clothes
10- Re roll: Odd-Naked from waist up; Even-Naked from waist down
11- Bikini top (bottomless)
12- Captive's Choice. They can choose any of the other options.

Roll#2 Binding material
2 – Captive’s Choice
3 – Elastic bandages
4 – Athletic tape (pre-wrap underneath required)
5 – Duct tape (pre-wrap underneath required)
6 – Handcuffs/leg irons
7 – Binder’s Choice
8 – Rope
9 – Binder’s Choice – any combination
10 – Straps
11 – Scarves or other soft cloth
12 – Captive’s choice

Roll #3: Position/location. How or where will they be tied?
3- Simple wrist and ankle
4- Chair Tie
5- Frog tie
6- Spread-eagle
7- Binder's choice. They can choose any of the other options.
8- Hogtie
9- Wrists tied above head to fixed object ankles tied together
10- Post
11- Miscellaneous position of binder's choice

Roll #4: Gags
3- Tape (Strips)
4- Tape (Wrap around head)
5- Cleave
6- Ultimate. (Stuff, Cleave, Tape strips, OTM, Tape wrap)
7- Binder's Choice. They can choose any of the other options.
8- Misc. (if something else is available)
9- Stuff (re-roll to determine how to keep stuffing in)
10- OTM
11- Ball gag

Roll #5: Time limit to escape
2- Captive's Choice
3- 15 minutes
4- 20 minutes
5- 25 minutes
6- 30 minutes
7- Binder's choice.
8- 35 minutes
9- 40 minutes
10- 45 minutes
11- 50 minutes
12- Captive's Choice

Roll #6: Additional Bindings / Distractions (these are applied at the beginning)
2- Captive's Choice
3- Nothing
4- Chest harness
5- Combo -3- Binder picks any 3 (except #9)
6- Crotch Rope
7- Binder's choice.
8- Blindfold and/or Earplugs
9- Combo -4- Binder picks any 4 (except #5)
10- Clamps on nipples
11- Clamps on pussy
12- Captive's Choice

Roll #7: Failure to Escape Punishments (after time runs out)
2- Captive's Choice (May not choose #3)
3- None
4- Tickle
5- Combo -2- Binder picks any 2 (except #9)
6- Zapper (electricity)
7- Binder's Choice
8- Stimulation + Denial
9- Combo -3- Binder picks any 3 (except #5)
10- Spanking
11- Ice
12- Captive's Choice

Roll #8: Miscellaneous. Other small elements that can be added or changed
3- Punishment is received even if escape is successful. Time doubles if it is not. Captive is bound for punishment as captor chooses
4- Binder picks 2 additional punishments
5- Time to escape is cut in half. Punishment time is not cut as a result of this roll.
6- Captive must bind herself to the degree possible. If she does so in a manner that makes escape too easy binder reties her and picks 2 additional punishments to be used even if escape is successful
7- Binder's Choice. They can choose any of the other options.
8- Re-roll any 1 roll of the binder's choice.
9- Captive picks alternative punishment if escape is unsuccessful
10- Captive picks 2 additional punishments
11- Re-roll any 1 roll of the captive's choice
Last edited by herdfaninrva 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Soooo... how does the captive roll the dice when he/she is tied up? have the captor roll and trust that they don't cheat?
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Good question!

All rolls are done before he/she is tied up.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

herdfaninrva wrote: 5 years ago Good question!

All rolls are done before he/she is tied up.
Sounds like that would take away a lot of the fun of suspense as the game progressed. Not sure some people to be tied up would go through with it if they knew ahead of time what was gong to happen to them. Oh well. Btw have you actually tried this? Or is this just a thought experiment up to now?
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Sadly, just an idea at this point. It did not originate with me. I saw it on another site (long since forgot which one) and adapted it to my tastes.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

herdfaninrva wrote: 5 years ago Sadly, just an idea at this point. It did not originate with me. I saw it on another site (long since forgot which one) and adapted it to my tastes.
That explains why it sounds kind of... well... impractical and not thoroughly thought out to me to be honest. I think a better format than dice might be something equivalent to the Wheel of Fortune, picking a card out of a deck, a board game like monopoly, or even drawing lots. Not so easy for a captor to cheat for one thing. But that's just my opinion. Dice might appeal to someone who loves a Dungeons and Dragons (or maybe Drag Queens) scenario though. Perhaps with one captor (dungeonmaster) and several captives would work better as well provided the dm was trusted implicitly to roll those dice fairly and impartially. The dungeon part could then be quite literal! :geek:
That's how I'd adapt it to MY tastes anyway. :mrgreen:
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

You sound like me when it comes to adapting. I do a lot of that in my kink ideas as well as the vanilla world. I do like the idea of one person rolling for multiple captives (all female or males being tied by females).
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I love this as a concept and will definitely be storing it somewhere for later use :D Thanks
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

herdfaninrva wrote: 5 years ago You sound like me when it comes to adapting. I do a lot of that in my kink ideas as well as the vanilla world. I do like the idea of one person rolling for multiple captives (all female or males being tied by females).
Yeah, I come up with all sorts of unusual ideas and modes of expression. For instance, writing 30 full-length novels of a heroic fantasy series (with more than a hint of star wars) about a teenaged fighter mage in first-person videogame format, like those old do-your-own-adventure novels for young adults you used to find back in the 1990s. Of course, most of these were written in 1990s and early 2000s themselves.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This game does sound interesting to play, but sadly, I also do not have someone to play with. There is a small way around the rolling the dice problem that this game has. The dice will still be used to play this game, however, they will not be physical dice. I know Amazon echo, a smart device, has a skill where it will roll any type of die when given the right command. This will then make the game more fair to both the captive or captives, and the binder or binders. Unfortunately this would only work if you had access to WiFi and had properly set up your Amazon echo, or other smart device.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago This game does sound interesting to play, but sadly, I also do not have someone to play with. There is a small way around the rolling the dice problem that this game has. The dice will still be used to play this game, however, they will not be physical dice. I know Amazon echo, a smart device, has a skill where it will roll any type of die when given the right command. This will then make the game more fair to both the captive or captives, and the binder or binders. Unfortunately this would only work if you had access to WiFi and had properly set up your Amazon echo, or other smart device.
And also assuming some of the players aren't gagged! :mrgreen:
Still, don't some phone apps or other simple devices come with random number generating devices?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] There are number generating apps out there, but at least for my IPhone 5s it did not come with one so than you would have to download them. But either way, it would be a way to make it fair to all involved and through this new way, you may not even need access to WiFi if done through your phone or other device that has access to data.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago @Jason Toddman There are number generating apps out there, but at least for my IPhone 5s it did not come with one so than you would have to download them. But either way, it would be a way to make it fair to all involved and through this new way, you may not even need access to WiFi if done through your phone or other device that has access to data.
Still doesn't sound too hard, but as i don't have an iphone nor need one I couldn't be sure.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Jason Toddman[/mention]. No it’s not hard at all, but I was mentioning it more so as an option to prevent potential cheating from happening. As well as the idea that you don’t have to have dice with you at all times to play games like these.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago @Jason Toddman. No it’s not hard at all, but I was mentioning it more so as an option to prevent potential cheating from happening. As well as the idea that you don’t have to have dice with you at all times to play games like these.
Quite my own point. :D For instance, a deck of cards can work too. Have a deck spread out face down; even a bound person can indicate a specific card of his/her choosing can abide by the results.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Jason Toddman[/mention]. And if you use a deck of cards for this game, than you could put special instructions or special opportunities on the jack, queen, and or king cards throughout the deck. This deck idea can get even more detailed than the dice game. I’m glad you shared the deck idea as it is giving me other ideas on how to spice this game up for my personal enjoyments.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago @Jason Toddman. And if you use a deck of cards for this game, than you could put special instructions or special opportunities on the jack, queen, and or king cards throughout the deck. This deck idea can get even more detailed than the dice game. I’m glad you shared the deck idea as it is giving me other ideas on how to spice this game up for my personal enjoyments.
Not sure i'd trust something designed by a committee like this but maybe this could be an exception. :mrgreen: I say this because this old image immediately came to mind the moment i r[mention]Jason Toddman[/mention]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
teachertied

Post by teachertied »

I love "games" like this. Whether it be dice or cards, there's something so exciting about the randomness. I also like the idea of having a gradient, so lower numbers are easy ties/gags and higher numbers are stricter and tighter. And then you can have some kind of a modifier, like if you want a tighter evening you have a +3 modifier so you have to add 3 to everything.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Hope it's OK that I give this post a bump since there are probably a few new folks on here who might find it interesting.
NikkiNicole
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NikkiNicole »

This all sounds like fun. Games like this are great and help make things more on the fun side at times.
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

This is a really neat concept, thank you for sharing! Hopefully I can get to play this soon!
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I hope I do, too. Any ladies near me want to play?
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

You know... ...on a bored day, this game could very easily become useful for self-bondage scenarios :roll:
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Very nice.
I have another way to play a dice game. It's kinda like strip poker, only you toss a dice and the higest number wins and gets to decide what the looser should tie instead of stripping. The game continues in rounds untill all but one player are all tied up and gagged . Hands should be the last to be tied. It can be played both irl and as online selfbondage. An optional rule is that if you toss a 1, the looser gets to tie 2 things. And the same applies if you winn with a 6. Then you can tie the looser twice. Another optional rule is that if both get the same number both get tied. You can also just toss the dice again
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Just giving this a bump so that hopefully someone who otherwise wouldn't have seen it will find and enjoy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic