Ladies who like men’s bare feet

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Ladies who like men’s bare feet

Post by JulieG »

OK, ladies only please. Have a look at my post in this forum called simply “bare feet” and tell me if I’m the only woman here who likes men’s bare feet.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Looks like.you're on your own [mention]JulieG[/mention]
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

:( really? Just me ? :(
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]JulieG[/mention]
Most likely yes.
You will not find likeminded women here, and you'd be hard-pressed to find likeminded women outside the forum as well.
From personal experience, getting a foot rub (even straight after showering) from any of my ex gfs was an impossible feat.

Other guys have told me the same.
You don't ever see/hear of a chick taking care of her bf's feet. Just doesn't happen...at least not normally.

Exceptions aside, the only people who have an attraction to men's feet are other men.

There was a fetish studio about fifteen years ago that featured a Latina women worshipping hunky men's socks and soles.
But that studio no longer exists and I happen to know the actress was paid quite handsomely to execute those scenes.

I've opened a thread on this subject (both on here and on the old board) and there's never been any interest.
Here's the thread: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4554

The thread title indicates sockgags, but it applies to foot worship as well.

If you are in fact a lady who has an attraction for toying/worshipping men's feet, I would encourage you to create some content displaying this.

The only way to attract potentially like-minded women to this site would be to popularise the concept and show the rare few that think they're the only ones, that there's a place for them here. If there is enough content posted, you might start to see a discreet trickle-in of ladies with the same fetish.

I for one would be most grateful.
I've always been a fan of M/F foot/sock fetish.
The lack of content and the lack of willing partners (even though having other parts of me worshipped was never problematic ;)) have been major contributors in my swing to M/M territory.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

Feet are gross. Sorry. (:
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

Actually let me elaborate. All women I've met, including myself, hate feet. And all women I've met in kink related spaces also think feet are gross, and I have actually asked around quite a bit just for fun.

I just think feet are gross lol.

The only thing I could possibly like about my own feet is that I can use them to humiliate/dominate my sub (similar to how taking off your socks to gag someone can feel very empowering even though it's gross and you will throw them in the trash afterwards). The hard limit for me personally is people licking/sucking my feet. I think that's gross as well, haha. Of course, knowing my sub gets really aroused from it can be a turn on but even then, that's my limit.

Men's feet are just 100% gross and I think you can count the amount of women who are into that on your fingers.

As for what [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] asked regarding sock gags in M/F stories. Well, I obviously can't tell you why men who write M/F stories don't use sock gags. But when it comes to women I've met IRL and others I've talked to, most of us don't really care what's used as stuffing as long as it's nothing gross. But that's when we discuss IRL bondage. Fantasies will most likely be different, since they tend to go outside of our IRL comfort zones.

For example, I bet most of you know a lot of women have r*pe fantasies, or some kind of fantasy that include being "forcefully" taken in some way. This is the only time I've ever heard another woman say they specifically would want to be gagged with their own socks/underwear. But it's not so much beacause it's socks or underwear, it's more because they're the most convenient material to use in those kind of scenarios.

Sorry if I'm rambling but I hope I cleared something up at least. If not, maybe it will for anyone who reads this! :D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Oooh [mention]Lady Knotty[/mention] now I know your weakness I may exploit it.
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

I think the majority of people, men and women alike, have poor foot hygiene and that's what causes people to view them as disgusting. Because they've been around truly disgusting feet.

I'm not into feet stuff myself but I'll say with dignity that I wash my feet every day more or less and they are not gross nor smell bad and I would consider letting a woman do whatever with them if that was her thing. I've heard some scary stories about penis/vagina hygiene as well... I'll leave it at that but a lot of people are very clueless and those with noses are all the worse for it
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I wish folks would actually read the OP and stick to the topic at hand.
I mean, this thread is clearly aimed at the foot fetish community. I'm sure [mention]JulieG[/mention] did not open a thread asking if there were other ladies like her, only for men to come on here and tell her that people don't like feet because people have poor foot hygiene.

First of all, some of the statements made here are just completely false.
TONS of people like feet. It's been the subject of countless studies over the past decades and is by far the most popular fetish out there.

The most popular fetish on this forum (among both ladies and men) is also foot fetishism, unsurprisingly.
The OP is asking if there are other women into men's feet, after no doubt realising that women foot fetishists are almost always only interested in other women's feet.

Not sure why some of you who are not into foot fetishism feel the need to post in a thread that is very clearly aimed at women foot fetishists (which I'll have you know are plentiful on this board). If you don't believe me, have a look around and take a gander at the more popular F/F threads and discussions.

If you folks don't like feet, why are you even posting here?
This reminds me a certain thread that popped up not long ago (which was very clearly aimed towards those with a very specific interest...because of the title, duh) in which nearly half the respondents decided to post simply to tell the OP that the subject matter was not something they cared for.

Of course, everyone is free to post where they please. But those comments were eventually followed up by some rather on-point remarks inviting concerned posters to simply buzz off and stick to subject matter that did interest them. Some very wise remarks indeed.

If my point still doesn't come across, here's another clue:
Those of you not into foot fetishism are NOT the target audience here! :)
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

I’ve only met two other women who have genuine foot fetishes including for men’s feet. I’ve had a foot/shoe fetish for women my whole life, and after they told me I loved the idea of my feet being helpless for them too!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic