Duct Tape Sound

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Duct Tape Sound

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

When you hear that Duct Tape sound being un wrapped, what is going on in you're head when you hear the swissssssh sound from the tape?
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Thrill,or excitement hahaha I just like the sound,will probably always associate it with binding/gagging
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Haha yeah when I hear duct tape being ripped off the role It always grabs my attention. Immediately I imagine what it would look like over whoever is using it's mouth
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Was actually in my room last night trying to peel the duct tape as slow as possible so nobody would hear me.
Shepard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shepard »

When it’s being peeled off quickly and comes in those loud lurching sounds, and all you can do is shake your head and glare. Say some cliched phrase. Maybe they don’t even tear it off and instead walk right up to you and you’re halfway through the sentence as they harshly slap it down over your mouth — MPHH — and wrap it around neatly and snugly. What a feeling. Tearing it off and leaving you there to breathe heavily and glare. Doesn’t matter who is doing it, it’s such a power play and is the best ever show of “I own you.”
bg23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bg23 »

So glad I'm not the only one that finds the sound of duct tape erotic
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Shepard wrote: 3 years ago When it’s being peeled off quickly and comes in those loud lurching sounds, and all you can do is shake your head and glare. Say some cliched phrase. Maybe they don’t even tear it off and instead walk right up to you and you’re halfway through the sentence as they harshly slap it down over your mouth — MPHH — and wrap it around neatly and snugly. What a feeling. Tearing it off and leaving you there to breathe heavily and glare. Doesn’t matter who is doing it, it’s such a power play and is the best ever show of “I own you.”
Very well said😁
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Hearing the sound of duct tape being unwrapped gets me a bit excited as well. I would especially love it if I had a partner who had me all tied up and I hear the swish sound of duct tape, which would build the anticipation of me getting gagged. They would then tell me it's quiet time before applying the tape gag.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

The swooosh sound effect of tape being unwrapped sounds good in itself when it comes to gagging, but it is the sound of what comes after.. the deep and heavy "HHHMMMPPH' sound the momment the tape has the lips stuck tight together.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I love the sound of proper duct tape. One of my biggest disappointments when it comes to watching professional bondage videos is so many of the studios use bondage tape which just doesnt have that loud ripping sound that duct tape does
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Unknown Abductor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Unknown Abductor »

Many memories of TV serials where I've seen a damsel get bound and gagged, namely Yasmine Bleeth from the Lake readily springs to mind here for some reason.
A detailed sort of writer since a young age, with some decades of experience doing so.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Gagfan wrote: 3 years ago I love the sound of proper duct tape. One of my biggest disappointments when it comes to watching professional bondage videos is so many of the studios use bondage tape which just doesnt have that loud ripping sound that duct tape does
Actually many use PVC tape, which is really just electric tape in a wider roll. it still makes a sound, but a quieter and different one. I personally like it because it is less likely to damage skin or hair and it just looks really nice.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

McMurdoPI wrote: 3 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 3 years ago I love the sound of proper duct tape. One of my biggest disappointments when it comes to watching professional bondage videos is so many of the studios use bondage tape which just doesnt have that loud ripping sound that duct tape does
Actually many use PVC tape, which is really just electric tape in a wider roll. it still makes a sound, but a quieter and different one. I personally like it because it is less likely to damage skin or hair and it just looks really nice.
Yeah thats true,I know for videos they use whats called "bundling tape" it looks like duct tape but doesn't stick as well,ive had it used on my and it doesn't hurt that bad when its taken off but is just as effective if you wrap around multiple times or if it's a girl or a dude who doesn't have facial hair
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic