Self Bondage Advice

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Loverofbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self Bondage Advice

Post by Loverofbondage »

Hi everybody! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. My girlfriend and I got back into bondage and I do have some stories I will be sharing as soon as possible. However, I also recently got back into self bondage and really need some advice.

My self bondage sessions usually involve me tying myself to a chair. I usually tie myself up pretty tightly and always use a blindfold and gag. I never do anything different. This is the self bondage tie I enjoy the most. I usually tie my hands tightly but leave enough slack so I can untie myself. I also always set an alarm on my phone so I can end the session. This prevents me from getting caught by my girlfriend and she does not know about my self bondage and also gives me enough time to clean everything up. However, the last few self bondage sessions I have done, I find myself untying myself before my alarm goes off. Not because my ropes are too loose but just because I get all these scenarios running through my head and I just want to orgasm. Let’s face it when you have a blindfold on in self bondage, all you can really do is think!

Anyway, I just found out my girlfriend made plans to go out tomorrow afternoon and I would like to do some self bondage when she does. Usually my sessions range between an hour and an hour and a half. Can anybody provide me any kind of advice as to what to do to prevent untying myself early? I am sticking to my normal method of using a cell phone alarm to escape so please no other suggestions for terms or release methods. One thing I have thought of is that if I do untie myself early, my next self bondage session needs to involve some sort of self punishment.
Loverofbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Loverofbondage »

Or maybe I should do a punishment tomorrow as my last session ended after only about 10 minutes to kind of teach myself a lesson? :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic