Advice

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
LiteralCriminal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Advice

Post by LiteralCriminal »

I really want to be tied up by someone other than myself but I'm scared to ask my friend
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

I think a lot of us on here have that trouble unfortunately. Where abouts do you live out of interest?
LiteralCriminal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

oZombiex2 wrote: 3 years ago I think a lot of us on here have that trouble unfortunately. Where abouts do you live out of interest?
I dont know what you mean
zora963

Post by zora963 »

How do you think this friend would respond? Are they into bondage?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Depending on how close friends you are maybe a movie night and pick a film with a scene in it. When the scene comes on make a comment like “I bet I could get out of that” and maybe they will challenge you to try.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

You need an in. A way of bringing TUGs into the conversation but possibly without full on asking 'please tie me up.'

(Edited to clarify)

I'm not advocating or suggesting any kind of trick here.

If you (or anyone) has the confidence or ability to ask to be tied up without knowing what response you might get, then well done :D . I however have always felt the need to test the waters, to find a way to bring TUGs into a conversation, to see what response I get.

I'd never do this by means of a challenge. Even if this did work for me it wouldn't be as fun.
Last edited by RopeBunny 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I'm going to disagree with some of the other comments and tell you that if you want your friends to tie you up you should ask them directly. I know its embarassing but lying to them about how much you want it will only cause problems, they'll feel weird about playing into your fantasies if they notice how much you like it and if they don't (which is hard, no matter how you ask them they would probably be able to tell that you like it) you'll find it hard to ask for it again.
Also if you feel like they wouldn't accept if you asked them directly don't bother trying to trick them into it, it'll only make things worse. If it helps you I'd advice you to do something in exchange for them, I won't get to detail but when I had a friend tying me up on the regular I also had to play my part in it,
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I agree with and second [mention]banshee[/mention] Comments
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
LiteralCriminal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

zora963 wrote: 3 years ago How do you think this friend would respond? Are they into bondage?
Idk
LiteralCriminal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

zora963 wrote: 3 years ago How do you think this friend would respond? Are they into bondage?
I don't think they will have any problem with it
zora963

Post by zora963 »

I follow the advice of some of the other folks here, I would ask your friend directly and say it's something you'd find enjoyable and would appreciate if they did it.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

banshee wrote: 3 years ago I'm going to disagree with some of the other comments and tell you that if you want your friends to tie you up you should ask them directly. I know its embarassing but lying to them about how much you want it will only cause problems, they'll feel weird about playing into your fantasies if they notice how much you like it and if they don't (which is hard, no matter how you ask them they would probably be able to tell that you like it) you'll find it hard to ask for it again.
Also if you feel like they wouldn't accept if you asked them directly don't bother trying to trick them into it, it'll only make things worse. If it helps you I'd advice you to do something in exchange for them, I won't get to detail but when I had a friend tying me up on the regular I also had to play my part in it,
This is a great explanation. Yes you should be honest about it from the get-go, but watching a movie with bondage in it can still help initiate the conversation. It just depends on how you want to go about it. It takes courage to share these things but it is also something that brings personal growth and can benefit you in other ways.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic