Ever had a Bad Meetup?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
oZombiex2

Ever had a Bad Meetup?

Post by oZombiex2 »

I once met someone from this site, well old site about 7 years ago. We were both really looking forward to it.

We metup and everything went well we got on fine and talked about video games and things like that. Then when he brought out all his bondage gear I started getting all nervous and freaked out. After he handcuffed me and strapped my legs together I asked him to stop.

I just wondered if anyone went through something similar. I might post it on stories if anyone would be interested.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

For the sake of answering the question, yes I’ve had a bad meetup, but, not deliberately trying to tease or be vague, but I don’t want to give many details on it. I met up with a woman. We had played together a few times already and were really getting into a groove. I drank too much alcohol. Things went bad. No one was physically hurt, but that was the last time I saw her and that night is still one of, if not THE biggest regret of my life.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Haven't had any meet-up yet partially because I'm afraid of it going bad. It's an awful lot of trust to put in a person who's probably still mostly a stranger.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

YES! I met a Dom once who's idea was to meet me at a hotel where I'm dressed and ready for someone, and when I answer the door it's him, my boss! He tells me he thought I was at home sick as I'd called in earlier, then comes into the room and orders me to turn around and put my hands behind my back.

He tied my hands with a thin strip of cloth that immediately started to rip. I had to pretend I was tied for a sake of the roleplay. I ended up gagged with a necktie, my thighs tied with a leather bondage strap, and my ankles tied and tied to my wrists. He'd also pulled a woolen cap almost over my eyes for some reason, then took pictures of me. Soon he undressed, he knew my limits and respected them but told me he wanted me to feel like a real damsel in distress. So far the distress wasn't all that distressing, thank goodness I can act when I have to.

Next he moved me to a chair and very badly tied my wrists to the arms and my legs to the chair's legs, then changed my gag to duct tape. He'd used that bondage strap to tie one of my wrists to the arm, rope for everything else. I could have gotten out of it any time but tried to fake it for his sake, after all he was paying for the room. He told me he might leave and get himself something to drink and leave me here, I had to pretend to be afraid of that "threat". As I squirmed he leaned into me and kissed me over my gag with me wide-eyed and mewing, he was near the line but not completely crossing it, when he untied me from the chair I saw he'd left a small stain on my lavender undies.

He had this contraption made out of chain, the kind you'd find on a porch swing. He fastened it over the bathroom door and closed it. I was already untied from the chair. Me moved me over to it and tied my wrists to it on either side of my head. When the necktie came out to gag me again I had to suggest to him that he wrap the tie through my mouth twice as a better gag. He used those cloth strips again. I keep thinking I should have pulled and ripped them for real, just to show him they don't work for tying a girl up.

Before we finished I made a request, which was a request from a fan of mine. He wanted to see me frogtied in duct tape, and this Dom-wannabe was happy to oblige. For the first time that morning I actually felt bound and helpless! He pressed duct tape over my mouth, more pictures, then taped my ankles together. That was the high point of the meet. I never saw him again, thankfully.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic