Favorite bondage models?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

StealthCharlotte wrote: 1 year ago This post needs pictures of the models
Absolutely!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I think Charlie Royce is hot but I wish she showed more skin. She was wearing frilly panties in her fist video. In another one she was briefly in her bra and panties as she stripped a girl of her dress, tied her up and put the dress on. Very hot body.

I also like Katherine West from Imago.
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

Alboreland wrote: 9 months agoI also like Katherine West from Imago.
Imago Studios has found an amazing number of great models, considering that they work only with amateurs who aren't on other sites. And almost all of them don't have tattoos or unusual piercings. The best site on the internet for over 20 years, in my opinion.
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

I love Madalynn Rae’s POV videos. Just wish she would do some where she’s talking to a female captive.

Janira Wolfe has had some great ones. I also love her sister but she is rare to find stuff for.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Terry45 wrote: 9 months ago Imago Studios has found an amazing number of great models, considering that they work only with amateurs who aren't on other sites. And almost all of them don't have tattoos or unusual piercings.
I have to agree that this has always been one of Imago's strengths!

LivedProduction, out of Norway, had a great start, but it appears the pandemic squashed them. They now focus mostly on hand-over-mouth stuff.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

Big fan of Borderland Bound’s style of bondage, although some of the titles and storylines are absurd, and I find the guy himself irritating as hell, but once he has the chicks bound and gagged, and disappears off camera then it’s all good. Favourite models include Chantelle and Pandora. Not sure what happened to Pandora though, she just seems to have disappeared, and I’ve never seen her pop up anywhere else, which is a shame.

Quite a big fan of Ariel Anderssen and Sophia Smith from Restrained Elegance as well, and Chloe Toy, whose modelled for both Restrained Elegance and Borderland, plus she shows a lot of skin, which I’m definitely a fan of.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

MrFingers wrote: 9 months ago Big fan of Borderland Bound’s style of bondage, although some of the titles and storylines are absurd, and I find the guy himself irritating as hell, but once he has the chicks bound and gagged, and disappears off camera then it’s all good. Favourite models include Chantelle and Pandora. Not sure what happened to Pandora though, she just seems to have disappeared, and I’ve never seen her pop up anywhere else, which is a shame.

Quite a big fan of Ariel Anderssen and Sophia Smith from Restrained Elegance as well, and Chloe Toy, whose modelled for both Restrained Elegance and Borderland, plus she shows a lot of skin, which I’m definitely a fan of.
They have absurd storylines but I like them because there is no set up. They get right into it and they are varied. I like the costumes, a lot of office wear.

Chantelle is one of my favorites but I haven't seen her in a while. I also like Brook.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

My favorites are:

Gia mancini
Andrea neal
Drea Morgan
Randy moore
Janira Wolfe
Danielle Trixie

In that order.