RP Games

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

RP Games

Post by Minerva »

So, one of the sparks that started my interest into being tied up/ tying up gals started with Didnapper. For those of you who haven't played it,give it a shot. It's preety cute! I started looking for more, and I found out there were RP games, initially I didn't really get them but it turns out that they are preety simple. Two that I want to share that come into mind are Nabbers Empire and Bondage club.
In the end,I kinda dislike them both, Nabbers empire doesn't really fulfill my desire for something more visual,and I HATE its game mechanics with a big passion, while bondage club does its visuals decent, but still kinda dissapointing, with some preety nice game mechanics.\

Do you know any other RP games,if so,please share them. Maybe people would like to try them out!
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Since you mentioned desiring something more visual I'd highly recommend Second Life. Granted you have a PC that can run it.

It is home to a huge bondage community that organizes these RP events with various themes from kidnapping to home invasion quite often. They usually post screenshots from their events/meet-ups on deviantart so you can check it ouf it it sounds like your cup of tea.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago Since you mentioned desiring something more visual I'd highly recommend Second Life. Granted you have a PC that can run it.

It is home to a huge bondage community that organizes these RP events with various themes from kidnapping to home invasion quite often. They usually post screenshots from their events/meet-ups on deviantart so you can check it ouf it it sounds like your cup of tea.
Oh,I can run almost any game,so that's not a problem. I've installed it once but I was...quickly discouraged by how archaic the UI is,and how weird it is to get started.
DM's always open.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Minerva wrote: 3 years ago
NabHer wrote: 3 years ago Since you mentioned desiring something more visual I'd highly recommend Second Life. Granted you have a PC that can run it.

Oh,I can run almost any game,so that's not a problem. I've installed it once but I was...quickly discouraged by how archaic the UI is,and how weird it is to get started.
Oh yeah, I tried getting into it 2 times now. Once back in high school since I've always had an interest in games with rich customization and another time in uni with my ex since she wanted to see the bondage roleplaying community and oh my.. I for one, can deal with outdated UI since I tend to play MMO's from early 2000's but that coupled with the subpar new player experience really makes it hard for someone to get into the game.

That being said, there are tons of player-made tutorials on Youtube to show you the ropes (no pun intended). I'm personally planning on resorting to those since I have plans to give it another try. You know the third time being the charm and all that but we'll see.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago Oh yeah, I tried getting into it 2 times now. Once back in high school since I've always had an interest in games with rich customization and another time in uni with my ex since she wanted to see the bondage roleplaying community and oh my.. I for one, can deal with outdated UI since I tend to play MMO's from early 2000's but that coupled with the subpar new player experience really makes it hard for someone to get into the game.

That being said, there are tons of player-made tutorials on Youtube to show you the ropes (no pun intended). I'm personally planning on resorting to those since I have plans to give it another try. You know the third time being the charm and all that but we'll see.
Unironically roblox RP games have a better UI >_>. I don't have the time to learn how that game works tbh. Kind of a shame,cause if it was simpler then I'd probably be on it 24/7.
DM's always open.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Minerva wrote: 3 years ago
NabHer wrote: 3 years ago Oh yeah, I tried getting into it 2 times now. Once back in high school since I've always had an interest in games with rich customization and another time in uni with my ex since she wanted to see the bondage roleplaying community and oh my.. I for one, can deal with outdated UI since I tend to play MMO's from early 2000's but that coupled with the subpar new player experience really makes it hard for someone to get into the game.

Unironically roblox RP games have a better UI >_>. I don't have the time to learn how that game works tbh. Kind of a shame,cause if it was simpler then I'd probably be on it 24/7.
Ahahahaha it do be like that. Not to mention some Roblox games have higher quality and happen to be more fun than most games on the market in nowadays.

But yeah, if you don't have time to waste then my last suggestion would be Sims, Skyrim and Fallout 4 mods where you can create your own scenarios. Sims modding is way easier compared to last two but I find the amount of bondage mods to be severely lacking.. Like there are tons of BDSM mods for it but they tend to exclude the B for some reason.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago Ahahahaha it do be like that. Not to mention some Roblox games have higher quality and happen to be more fun than most games on the market in nowadays.

But yeah, if you don't have time to waste then my last suggestion would be Sims, Skyrim and Fallout 4 mods where you can create your own scenarios. Sims modding is way easier compared to last two but I find the amount of bondage mods to be severely lacking.. Like there are tons of BDSM mods for it but they tend to exclude the B for some reason.
Hmm,then we hit another problem,these games don't have the same customizability as Second Life. Honestly, up until now,the roblox games are the ones that satisfied my need the best. I grew outta it though. The visuals are sloppy.
DM's always open.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Bondage Nightmare is a Steam game that really gives you the feeling of squirming around while tied up. You're pretty much controlling a damsel tied up that has to roll and wriggle frim point A to point B with a physics engine kin to what you would see in GTAV. Gets interesting in later stages when you have to avoid zombies as well.

There's a game by sikstiks from DeviantArt called Damsel Quest which is a rudementary Match 3 game. You basically tie up the opponent with the tiles you match together and once you get their health down you win. It's fun in short bursts but it's a shame he dropped the project before it could take wings. I would have gladly bought a finished version of the game; ideally it'd be like Hunie Pop/Tetris Attack with tying the opponent up. If I could find out how to make a Match 3 I might try my hand in creating it.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

illest wrote: 3 years ago Bondage Nightmare is a Steam game that really gives you the feeling of squirming around while tied up. You're pretty much controlling a damsel tied up that has to roll and wriggle frim point A to point B with a physics engine kin to what you would see in GTAV. Gets interesting in later stages when you have to avoid zombies as well.

There's a game by sikstiks from DeviantArt called Damsel Quest which is a rudementary Match 3 game. You basically tie up the opponent with the tiles you match together and once you get their health down you win. It's fun in short bursts but it's a shame he dropped the project before it could take wings. I would have gladly bought a finished version of the game; ideally it'd be like Hunie Pop/Tetris Attack with tying the opponent up. If I could find out how to make a Match 3 I might try my hand in creating it.
I mean,they aren't RP games. But since you posted them,might aswell talk about them.
Bondage nightmare just seems kinda simple for my taste. Though fun. Damsel Quest is too pervy for me.
DM's always open.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

I think "Natamin's Big Adventure" and "A drow's life" are pretty similar to didnapper but I didn't played them much, I didn't finished the firts chapter of drow's life and got bored of Natamin at probably chapter 4 or so.

Those games I mentioned aren't as well made as didnapper but that has to do that dinapper has a team behind it and as far as I know only one person is working on each of the games, but if you want an rpg experience you may like them.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

TimChimp wrote: 3 years ago I think "Natamin's Big Adventure" and "A drow's life" are pretty similar to didnapper but I didn't played them much, I didn't finished the firts chapter of drow's life and got bored of Natamin at probably chapter 4 or so.

Those games I mentioned aren't as well made as didnapper but that has to do that dinapper has a team behind it and as far as I know only one person is working on each of the games, but if you want an rpg experience you may like them.
Didnapper is one of a kind,especially with its escape mechanic. I think the others are...meh.
I think I'd pay for didnapper 1 to be remade with didnapper 2 escape mechanics.
DM's always open.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I found about this game just today, I haven't played it and haven't even watched the whole video but it appears to be well made. But from what I have seen (Which is little) it seems like the game is far more narrative than interactive but just an assumption.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Apparently there's a MC Mod which is useful for RPs:https://minecraft-kidnap-mod.fandom.com/wiki/Hub
I tried it myself,it's good, give it a try!
DM's always open.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Have heard about Nabber's Empire and Didnapper but neither appeals to me as it is too female orientated.

I do wish certain video games included more tie-ups particularly in game over screens.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic