Dare you?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dare you?

Post by Gemscot »

How many people do go out with some form of gag under the face mask at the present?

I popped to the shop yesterday for some bread and milk, and I had my ballgag on under my mask. As the shop was is a minimart with self-service tills or cashiers, I used a self-service till.

No one was any the wiser!

:lol:
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I've gone out with tape over my mouth under my gag. Same kind of thing, self service auto tills.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Tried it back in January / feb a few times. Ball gag , face mask and scarf. Walked round the park, got my essential shopping at an express auto till etc.

I did think of cuffing my hands behind my back under my coat but just had too much potential to go wrong g. Sort of thing a couple could do though. One tied up and gagged in public.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I have gone out a few times with tape on my mouth under my mask. It's also fun when driving and having a gag on under the mask. Being in traffic while gagged with a mask on is just fun lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Last year, I walked around a hotel with a dirty sock stuffed into my mouth with duct tape wrapped around my mouth. Many people stared at me and it was the last time I ever tried that again.
Tie me up and have fun with me
nicole

Post by nicole »

You guys are brave.

I get a little thrill from wearing a bandana bandit style as a facemask bit never thought to gag myself underneath! ;)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

nicole wrote: 3 years ago You guys are brave.

I get a little thrill from wearing a bandana bandit style as a facemask bit never thought to gag myself underneath! ;)
I admit, I do get a kick out of seeing the bandana style face coverings.
nicole

Post by nicole »

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago

Great to hear other people like them too. :) I like neck gaiters too which a lot of people are wearing now
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

nicole wrote: 3 years ago
Reidy wrote: 3 years ago

Great to hear other people like them too. :) I like neck gaiters too which a lot of people are wearing now
Makes me think they're going to take a damsel hostage in the wild West.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

CaptureCarol wrote - I did think of cuffing my hands behind my back under my coat but just had too much potential to go wrong g. Sort of thing a couple could do though. One tied up and gagged in public.

We go swimming on Wednesday evenings and to karate class on Fridays evenings. We usually have a drink and a chat in the canteen afterwards on each evening. When I was at university and Paul was at school we were at the canteen after karate class. We go/to from karate in our karate suits, with usually a tracksuit jacket over the top. Paul was teasing KT (can't remember over what) so held him down to the table while KT took his belt (purple then) off and tied his wrists together behind his back - very tight of course. We made made him finnish his drink through a straw and refused to untie him afterwards. We made him walk home (about 20-25 minutes) with his wrists tied behind his back with his karate belt. Although Paul had a tracksuit jacket over his suit and arms, it was obvious his hands were tied behind his back. Nobody said a word and very few spared us anything more than a fleeting glance - Edinburgh is used to crazy teenagers!

When we got home, I showered and changed into my nightwear and only then did I finally untie him!

Anyone calling social services? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic