Speedo Bondage: Bikini Bondage for Men

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 331

Speedo Bondage: Bikini Bondage for Men

Post by Deleted User 331 »

So as my username implies I'm a big fan of Speedo Bondage. I love seeing a reasonably hot dude bound and gagged wearing a speedo. The Skimpier the better of course. I love seeing a dudes bulge sticking out from the speedo as he struggles to try and get free.

Feel free to discuss.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Yes! Speedo bondage is the best kind of bondage! I like pretty much anything that is skin-tight and revealing. I guess I just like the humiliating aspect of it.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Deleted User 331

Michael-Colin wrote: 5 years ago Yes! Speedo bondage is the best kind of bondage! I like pretty much anything that is skin-tight and revealing. I guess I just like the humiliating aspect of it.
Glad you think so. :)

Love all kinds of speedos of speedo bondage but the skimpier the better.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I sub to a friend online who loves wearing and being tied up in his speedo or bikini briefs. And he wears them well too! He tied me up for the first time last July while I was fully clothed, on my side on his hotel bed, hands in fur-lined leather cuffs behind my back, ankles tied, thighs strapped....with my back to him I had no idea he was stripping down to his speedo until he climbed over top of me, opened my jeans and introduced me to his Hitachi.....
Deleted User 2201

Post by Deleted User 2201 »

I can dig being bound in a speedo. The tightness while still covering as best it can adds a lot for sure.
gaggedinbriefs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedinbriefs »

As my username suggests, i'm also obsessed with being tied up and gagged in my briefs, ever since I was a young teen. It's just so hot - I sometimes tie up my best friend who's into it as well. We do take pictures of each other as well for humiliation purposes.
I'd happily send to anyone in return for those of a similar nature ;)
Alternatively PM me for pictures / further chat about it :)
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

SpeedoBondageFTW wrote: 5 years ago So as my username implies I'm a big fan of Speedo Bondage. I love seeing a reasonably hot dude bound and gagged wearing a speedo. The Skimpier the better of course. I love seeing a dudes bulge sticking out from the speedo as he struggles to try and get free.

Feel free to discuss.
Funny, I hadn't seen this post. If you read my lifeguard post, I wore a red speedo when I guarded, it honestly was the uniform, along with a county tank top.
Deleted User 2475

Post by Deleted User 2475 »

Id love to be taped and gagged in a tight speedos, particularly a shiny silver or gold speedo.
Deleted User 331

Been awhile since anyone has posted on this so I'll get it going again.

One thing I'd love to do someday is to have a speedo bondage meet up where me and bunch of guys all wear speedos and are all bound, gagged, and struggling on the floor.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

I'd be glad to preside over your group meet up for the tying and gagging. Of course there'd be ice cubes and paddles on hand for uncooperative and naughty attendees.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Deleted User 331

I've decided I will try organize a big speedo bondage get together.

Anyone in, near, going to be, or can afford to head to Anaheim, California drop a message in here.

You must of course provide your own speedo. XD

Also be sure to contribute to the binding materials by bringing: Ropes, Tape, or bandanna's.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Damn! If only you were based in the UK!
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Honestly I’ve always been a swimming trunks kind of guy. Never really seen the attraction to speedos, but I wouldn’t mind being bound in my floral trunks.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 4 years ago Honestly I’ve always been a swimming trunks kind of guy. Never really seen the attraction to speedos, but I wouldn’t mind being bound in my floral trunks.
I think it's mostly about vulnerability. The less clothing you have on, the more vulnerable you are. There is also the old brief v.s. boxers debate to consider.

Personally i've always preferred briefs and speedos over trunks and boxers because of the support it gives me. I think that is the other reason.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Cant say Ive tried it myself, but I would love to. Feeling helpless and exposed like that would be amazing!
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
mudboygb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mudboygb »

I'm only into M/M TUGs and for me that always seems to be best with minimal clothing. I usually go for both of us in skimpy, close-fitting boxer shorts but speedos certainly work just as well. Far preferable to naked TUGs in my opinion - it's better to let one's imagination do the work than have it presented to you in the flesh, so to speak.
mudboygb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mudboygb »

Michael-Colin wrote: 5 years ago Damn! If only you were based in the UK!
Here! Well at least way up north in Cumbria if that's any use for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic