The future

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The future

Post by Bigballgag1 »

This might seem a really deep question and obviously there is no known answer to it yet but I was just wondering what people think might be the future of tugs or bondage? Will the hobby evolve with new materials being invented or becoming available?

Could we have lifelike holograms one day that you can activate, tie up, do as you please with and when you are bored simply switch it off? Like a bind-o-gram or something?

I’m interested to hear other thoughts, speculation and ideas if you have any? Maybe theres something you feel needs to be invented?
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

I think one future for tugs might involve artificial intelligence. If we ever get to create androids, I feel like there may be androids that are programmed to react to bondage. In that case, you would probably be able to own or rent an android to the likeness you want and put it in whatever positions/scenarios you want them to, and they will react in the way you want them to.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thats a good suggestion actually. Also with AI there would be no need to release them until you wanted to as theres obviously no food, water, bathroom requirements. You could go as strict as you like in theory and subject them to anything from sock sniffing to tickling. :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

There are already some amazing AI out there. Definitely a route that we may go down.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Very true, imagine the potential. You could act out as many fantasies as you like and it only ends when you want it to. ;)
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

This is one fantasy I have actually thought about sometimes. A robot what would be programmed to be able to tie me up and keep me tied up for however long I desire. If this was real, then this could be fun.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

A robot that would tie you up is really great now that I think about it. They can be very precise. They can identify when you are about to experience injury. Plus they have no obligations beside keeping you tied and perhaps played with.

But in this case, would this technically be considered self-bondage?
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I 100% support the idea of a bondage holodeck in the future! You can program who ever you want to tie you, choose rope or tape etc! And then.... oof sorry, I was letting my Trekkie side slip out.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

No no, go on. We are speculating about the future anyway.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

What about some special self bondage cuffs and restraints that are time locked and won’t unlock until a certain time or condition is met? Obviously it would need safety overrides for those unlock conditions.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

There are some great ideas here. The add more "spice", the robot could have a program function or "appointment", in other words, tell the robot to kidnapp you at a certain time and release around an hour later.

In that note, self releasing rope/cuffs would be awesome for selfbondage.

Adding into the mix of ideas, i guess a tie up-zoom would be cool. Like, be able to bound the person in your screen. Would be cool for online meetups.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

You mean just tie them up virtually on your screen or tie them up and they actually get tied up on their end?
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Getting tie in their end, i don't know how to do that but would be cool
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

You know how there are smart homes systems nowadays?

smart bondage systems for your room of household! Control your equipment via bluetooth, sync it with your devices
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Iitems of clothing that could be transformed into restraints... say, a long-sleeve shirt that looked for all intents and purposes perfectly normal (and could be used as a 'normal' garment, if you chose to do so), but if you put the wearer's arms behind their back the sleeves could 'meld' into one another to create an armbinder - or if you crossed the arms across the front of their body, the sleeves could stretch and join themselves around the back to create a straitjacket. Pants -> legbinder, each leg frogtied individually. A headband/hat/cap -> blindfold/hood etc. Of course, while we're at it, the same items of clothing could also (via the same mechanic) become, say, more revealing if needed.

Now, how you'd actually do this, no idea (some kind of 'smart' materials, I guess) and then there's the question of how the transformation would be activated/deactivated...
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Feet20 wrote: 3 years ago A robot that would tie you up is really great now that I think about it. They can be very precise. They can identify when you are about to experience injury. Plus they have no obligations beside keeping you tied and perhaps played with.

Not really because it would be the robot tying you up. And in some cases probably, they would be doing it however they see fit.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Terry wrote: 3 years ago
Feet20 wrote: 3 years ago A robot that would tie you up is really great now that I think about it. They can be very precise. They can identify when you are about to experience injury. Plus they have no obligations beside keeping you tied and perhaps played with.

Not really because it would be the robot tying you up. And in some cases probably, they would be doing it however they see fit.
That would be amazing, my wife and I do lots of self bondage together and to have something to get us totally helplessly bound and gagged and eventually release us would be a dream come true.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Another theory I thought of is if ended up like The Terminator but instead of killing everyone, they would just tie up humans instead. And they would be very good at it also.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Terry wrote: 3 years ago Another theory I thought of is if ended up like The Terminator but instead of killing everyone, they would just tie up humans instead. And they would be very good at it also.
Haha sounds like a fun scenario to be part of!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

There are so many different concepts and ideas people have, i find the subject really interesting. :)

What about an advancement of VR where yous can yourself into a video game or simulator and can be tied up or tie someone up how the game wants but you have a way of pausing or switching off if you need to?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

RotiferTape wrote: 3 years ago I 100% support the idea of a bondage holodeck in the future! You can program who ever you want to tie you, choose rope or tape etc! And then.... oof sorry, I was letting my Trekkie side slip out.
Given how holodeck programs in Star Trek can allow you to act out a vartiey of fantasies, bondage programs wouldn't be out of the question. The only concern is if the holodeck malfunctions, and suddenly the fantasy kidnapping scenario turns real. And you know it's a possibility since TNG, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager all had episodes of holodeck malfunctions.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago
RotiferTape wrote: 3 years ago I 100% support the idea of a bondage holodeck in the future! You can program who ever you want to tie you, choose rope or tape etc! And then.... oof sorry, I was letting my Trekkie side slip out.
Given how holodeck programs in Star Trek can allow you to act out a vartiey of fantasies, bondage programs wouldn't be out of the question. The only concern is if the holodeck malfunctions, and suddenly the fantasy kidnapping scenario turns real. And you know it's a possibility since TNG, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager all had episodes of holodeck malfunctions.
You make a good point, also how would you know its gone wrong until you give the signal or say the words to stop the programme? Also if its like star trek and you have to say the command, obviously you cant until you are ungagged? :)
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

I've actually fantasized about this before, I remember a really stupid movie called "adventures of pluto nash" I believe and they had these sexy robots,so naturally given an obsession with bondage now I could only imagine what it would be like to have a sexy AI to tie me up or to tie up,fun fantasy for sure
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 3 years ago
captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago
You make a good point, also how would you know its gone wrong until you give the signal or say the words to stop the programme? Also if its like star trek and you have to say the command, obviously you cant until you are ungagged? :)
That would be interesting, till I to a certain degree would malfunction accepted. I should only can come out and survive with curably wounds. It would for me more problems is that could not cracked or as know from other story's somebody how not like you or have bad attitude about gender have universal admin rights. So that can you trapped in it.
Spinario
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spinario »

I like some of the restraint devices used in The Incredibles: a force field that can freeze you in place, and cuffs that can hold you spreadeagled in midair.
Last edited by Spinario 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic