The future

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago
RotiferTape wrote: 3 years ago I 100% support the idea of a bondage holodeck in the future! You can program who ever you want to tie you, choose rope or tape etc! And then.... oof sorry, I was letting my Trekkie side slip out.
Given how holodeck programs in Star Trek can allow you to act out a vartiey of fantasies, bondage programs wouldn't be out of the question. The only concern is if the holodeck malfunctions, and suddenly the fantasy kidnapping scenario turns real. And you know it's a possibility since TNG, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager all had episodes of holodeck malfunctions.
A holodeck or something similar with various fantasy characters and whoever you want as simulations would be good and interesting. I. personally. have ideas of how certain types of characters should behave. Not only the characters but also the surroundings so it could be a simulated dungeon or some kind of lair etc.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Alexa hogtie me and untie me in two hours.
Last edited by JulieG 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Alexa bottle me and untie me.it two.hours.
Bit violent, but whatever floats your boat i guess ;) :lol: :lol:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Bloody spell. Neck. Alexa HOGTIE me
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Bloody spell. Neck. Alexa HOGTIE me
I saw this and my first thought was that Alexa misheard you. I mean, voice technology isn't perfect.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago
I saw this and my first thought was that Alexa misheard you. I mean, voice technology isn't perfect.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago What about some special self bondage cuffs and restraints that are time locked and won’t unlock until a certain time or condition is met? Obviously it would need safety overrides for those unlock conditions.
This is what popped into my head too.

I imagine there will be a bigger self-bondage market in the future as the relevant tech becomes cheaper and more accessible.

The only issue, like you say, would be how to safety overrides would work. How would it be triggered?

The user will likely be well restrained, which rules out button activation.
The user will likely be gagged, which rules out voice commands, although a hummed melody could probably work.

Another possibility could be either tech that can be controlled by thought, like Elon Musk's Neuralink stuff, or some visual detection system to pick up some visual cue to release the user. I imagine both of those would come with hefty privacy concerns.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago
:lol: spell NECK.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Alexa hogtie me and untie me in two hours.
This is where I'm all for the AI uprising. 'I don't understand the command 'untie''.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Sounds intresting..

Do you want to know what i think would be good.. an android that has built in knowledge of how to bound and tie you, something that you can ask to tie you up and in what positions to tie you up...

oh.. and if you want to be gagged.. they should probably have a time system built in so it can ask for the long you want to be bound and gagged (that would have to be mandatory for safety purposes)

Or maybe even have a built in mumbling code system so you can tell the android to release you in emergencies.

Speaking of safety precautions, they should have many other safety priorities built into their system.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic