Sorry I haven't been around ...

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sorry I haven't been around ...

Post by Vicki »

First off sorry if this is in the wrong place. Wasn't sure where to place this.

I am sorry I haven't been around for a long while. 2020 was a bad year. We ended up losing Seth to the virus. Kelly was a mess for a while naturally. 2 men she deeply loved have passed.

So if you will have me back I would like to share stories again.
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

Hey! So I never knew you personally but hey. 2020 was a crap year and trust me just because you haven't been here for a while, dosent mean pepole don't like you anymore. (I've been gone for 3 years and just came back a few days ago) so.. Welcome back! I hope you share awesome stories and have a lot of fun here once more!

Welcome back Vicki hope you find your old friends and make new ones!
Now where did all our good times go?
Did they fade out my Window? ... I'm Nostalgic so I'll keep on Dreamin!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Welcome back i for 1 would love to see new stories from you on here
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Hey I'm sort of new still here but I think it's safe to say that 2020 was a shitty year for us all that we had to.go though. It's still difficult to believe we are going though it now. Who would have thought one year could ruin two and a half years for us all and it s going to stay like this for a while. We've all lost loved ones during the course of the pandemic and subsequent lockdown throughout. I know I have. We can only hope things will get better when this is all over.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

So sorry to hear that Vicki. Very sad news. You won’t be judged here for being human.
Welcome back.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

We had quite a few members become inactive last year, and a part of me always wondered if it was because of the worst-case scenario. I'm deeply sorry to hear that that was the case for you, [mention]Vicki[/mention].

You owe no one an apology for handling it the way you did. If anything, we should all be offering condolences. Rest assured that this site will gladly welcome you back. It's important to remember that no matter how bad you stumble, the world will always take you back.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

You have nothing to apologize for. I’m so sorry for your loss, I don’t want to imagine what it was like losing someone last year.

As has been said, 2020 was rough for everyone in some way. Real life and dealing with everything in it (especially last year) is far more important than a bondage forum.

Having said all that, welcome back. Hopefully you can find some escape from the real world here. 😊
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Thank you all for your kind words and support.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Vicki[/mention] oh Vicki. Sounds like you've had a terrible year. We'll gladly welcome.you and Kelley back.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Hi [mention]Vicki[/mention] !
First of all, my deepest condolences.
2020 was a terrible year.
My hubby (firefighter) and my bigger bro (paramedic) fought all 2020 against the infection.
I and my hubby had been infected and we took very long time to recover (we spent a month in ICU under oxygen) while bro was on duty almost 24/7.
During the hottest period, he saw people dying gasping for air everyday.

So please, don't feel sorry for taking your time.
Always take care of yourself.
Try to keep on a healthy routine like eating well, sleep the good amount of hours and last but not least don't isolate yourself.
Speak out your problems and don't let them grow in your mind.

Everything will be fine.
Take care of yourself😊😊😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic