Cleave gags

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sociopath3

Cleave gags

Post by Sociopath3 »

What are your thoughts on cleave gags? and what common household items are best functionally and/or aestetically?
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I think they look very good but it's easier to make them work if they are knotted, either that or whatever piece of cloth you use has to be very thick.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

This or some kind of standard cloth gag is my preferred kind of gag.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

I really like neckties being used as cleave gags, personally!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

As a boy (and even as an adult) I'd say that 85% of the gags I saw on TV and in the movies, were cleave gags. Another 10% were "over the mouth" or OTM gags, and the rest were "other." Perhaps that's why I favor a good cleave gag. For aesthetic purposes, they are great. For practical purposes, they are about as useful as pockets in underwear. They can be (fairly) easily pushed out with the tongue, no matter how tightly tied, even with a knot in the middle.

As kids, we did use bandanas and scout neckerchiefs to gag each other, and found that a half bandana or small bandana stuffed in the mouth, followed by a neckerchief or bandana cleave gag was a little more effective.

One of my favorites, was the cleave gag that disappeared at one corner of the mouth, and re-emerged at the other, especially when a few "mmmppfff's" were thrown in for effect.

The other favorite, was the cleave gag that was so thick, the captive could not get his mouth closed over it. Both conveyed the impression of silence and helplessness on the part of the captive.

Drawscore
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

I think they look great but in reality are not very effective. Best household materials are washcloths, bandanas, hair bands, and hand towels.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

A good cleave gag is my favorite gag to see. The key word there is "good," however. I'd rather see a tape or OTM gag than a bad cleave gag. It needs to be thick enough to really fill the mouth and fairly tight. A really thin gag is almost ineffective, only really keeping the person from speaking 100% clearly. It's rare, but sometimes they're actually too thick, and don't really fit well in the mouth.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Love the look! However they obviously vary in effectiveness. They either need to be quite thick (or just looped through more than once for thickness), have a knot in the middle that fits in the mouth, or stuffing placed in first. Just a thin strip of material for a cleave gag is...well it’s probably one of my bondage pet peeves, haha.
scarfboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scarfboy »

They're my favourite and what got me into gags, to be honest.

I've always loved the idea of "last minute bondage", so the kidnapper uses what materials are available to bind and gag the captive. So sheets/cords/ties for tying hands, and scarves, rags, towels for gags are my biggest turn-ons.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Although not my favorite gag, cleave gags can be still be visually appealing and fun to wear. For me, they have to strike a balance between being somewhat thick but not too thick. They also look great with a nice shade of lipstick.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I LOVE them! But unless the gag is really thick enough to hold my mouth open and muffle my speech and screams for help, they're pretty much worthless on their own. They're best for holding in the mouth packing to really shut me up.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Cleave gags are nice. There the most simplified gags to do and they feel pretty comfortable (depends on the thickness of the gag). They look great on pictures too :)
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Defenitly a big fan here too, the complete picture for me is so nice if there's a cleave gag applied
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic